The Trump Presidency...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
An Irishman whose family have been killed twice by the British?
Have you ever thought of sticking to the subject instead of trying to score cheap points with moronic remarks?

MsG

Trump's Toilet Math on Tariffs Is the Lunatic Fever Dream of a Moron.

Far to much to post but it's a great explanation on why Tariffs are NOT the answer.

Full link

SO MUCH WINNING fatty's name TRUMP just isn't cutting the mustard anymore !

TRUMP INC. -- “Trump Tower Is Now One of NYC’s Least-Desirable Luxury Buildings,” by Bloomberg’s Shahien Nasiripour: “For anyone who owns a unit in the tower, the past two years have been brutal. Most condo sales have led to a loss after adjusting for inflation, property records show. Several sold at more than a 20% loss. By contrast, across Manhattan, just 0.23% of homes over the past two years sold at a loss, according to PropertyShark, a real-estate data provider. ...

“The commercial portion of the building has been struggling for months to find tenants for more than 42,000 square feet of vacant office space, despite advertising rents well below the area’s average, listings and data from real estate brokers show. ...

“Trump Tower’s occupancy rate has plunged over the last seven years to 83% from 99%, giving it a vacancy rate that’s about twice Manhattan’s average.” Bloomberg

How Trump reacts to the release of the Mueller report has the square root of **** all to do with the Scott Report.

The Scott Report was not designed as part of a 'soft coup' against an elected leader. It is not a useful comparison at all.

I'm happy to take your points one by one. Again.

Fight back against his own Department of Justice? Hell yes. The DOJ, the FBI and other agencies actively conspired against him. Firstly with "Crossfire Hurricane" which became the Mueller inquiry. A focus of Trump's rebuttal in about 12 hours time will even be his own White House staff! Particularly the disloyalty of Don McGahn.

Trump claims the Mueller report is an exoneration? It is. We already know that Mueller found that there was no "Russian Collusion". The main thrust of Mueller's work was to sustain an obstruction of justice charge against Trump that would inevitably led to impeachment proceedings against him.

Two points need to be made about this. Firstly Mueller squibbed when he referred the obstruction adjudication to Barr and Rosenstein. Barr kept Rosenstein who instigated the Mueller Inquiry on specifically to sign off on this. The second is that House Leader Pelosi has acknowledged that impeachment is off the cards. She knows from her Gang of 8 dems that there is "no there - there."

Something to note at this point. I have never been a critic of Mueller and I'm on the record here as saying "I know you will struggle to come to grips with this but for people of integrity, it is always the principle and never the side. If a crime has been committed by Trump he deserves impeachment."

Look it up.

He continues with stuff which is just factually and clearly probably wrong. Is it factually and clearly wrong or just probably wrong? We know the essence of Trump's rebuttal. He has already told us. 270 times. And he was right everytime!

Tomorrow will be a great day for US democracy. I will be celebrating because a good day for US democracy is a good day for all democracies.

It marks the beginning of the fight back against un-elected government bureaucrats interfering in the political process in the US and a salient warning for those elsewhere. Just the beginning...

From tomorrow there are 10 Questions raised by the Mueller enquiry that need answers:

1)When did the FBI first learn that Steele’s dossier was funded by the Clinton campaign?

2.) How much evidence of innocence did the FBI possess against two of its early targets, Trump campaign advisers George Papadopoulos and Carter Page?

3.) Why was the Steele dossier used as primary evidence in the FISA warrant against Page when it had not been corroborated?

4.) Why were Steele’s bias never disclosed to the FISA court?

5.) Why did FBI and U.S. intelligence officials leak stories about evidence in the emerging Russia probe before they corroborated collusion?

6.) Did Comey improperly handle classified information when he distributed memos of his private conversations with Trump to his lawyers and a friend?

7.)What activities were the CIA, FBI or Obama White House engaged in before the opening of an official counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign on July 31, 2016?

8.) Did U.S. intelligence, use or encourage friendly spy agencies in Great Britain and Australia to gather evidence on the Trump campaign, leak evidence, or get around U.S. restrictions on spying on Americans?

9.) Did the Obama White House pressure the FBI into opening a Trump collusion probe before the election? Strzok texted at one point in August 2016, quoting a colleague: “The White House is running this.”

10.) Did any FBI agents, intelligence officials or other key players in the probe provide false testimony to Congress?

What was done to Trump by these once faceless men should never be done again to an elected leader from either side of the aisle - anywhere.
I think you should, with immediate effect, try to bludgeon ARRSE by posting gazillions of links ( don't worry about pertinence, its QUANTITY you need) , asking tons of pointless questions and, most of all, TOTALLY refuse to answer one single question.

I think you should, with immediate effect, try to bludgeon ARRSE by posting gazillions of links ( don't worry about pertinence, its QUANTITY you need) , asking tons of pointless questions and, most of all, TOTALLY refuse to answer one single question.
That's all the Truppits do - put up lots of links to Far Right articles, refuse to answer any questions, ignore facts that disagree with the Tangerine Twats narrative, and basically swallow buckets full of crap.

I actually admire the way he took that.
He's had previous experience of foreigners laughing at him. For example, a pair of Russian ladies of negotiable affection in a hotel bedroom laughing at him whilst he was "displaying himself" to them. Allegedly.

That's all the Truppits do - put up lots of links to Far Right articles, refuse to answer any questions, ignore facts that disagree with the Tangerine Twats narrative, and basically swallow buckets full of crap.
A few of us might try to argue on his policy points, if they make sense and can be agreed upon. Like the trade scuffle with China. Whilst going to sting in the short run, it is a good thing to distance ourselves from them in the long run.

I've just noticed that the chair and sole member of the Brisbane Trump's Tip Lickers Club chippymick is on ROP's has he had a temporary site ban or is it something more sordid. When he dropped off the map for a year I assumed the police had caught up with him and am now wondering if he's breached the terms of his licence and been recalled to Wentworth.

A few of us might try to argue on his policy points, if they make sense and can be agreed upon. Like the trade scuffle with China. Whilst going to sting in the short run, it is a good thing to distance ourselves from them in the long run.
China has a lot of fingers in a lot of pies so distancing yourselves may not be as easy I you think, switching supplier for all that cheap crap to other Asian countries may seem easy but those that don't have substantial Chinese investment are at least part dependent on China for raw materials.

There is also the small matter of all that US Government debt they own that's costing around 3 billion a month to service. When Trump raised the debt ceiling did he actually put you deeper into China's pocket?.

China has a lot of fingers in a lot of pies so distancing yourselves may not be as easy I you think, switching supplier for all that cheap crap to other Asian countries may seem easy but those that don't have substantial Chinese investment are at least part dependent on China for raw materials.

There is also the small matter of all that US Government debt they own that's costing around 3 billion a month to service. When Trump raised the debt ceiling did he actually put you deeper into China's pocket?.
One would think, but the Chinese would be stupid to try the treasury nuclear option.

It takes time to find new paces to manufacture stuff, but it is possible.

China however does have a well deserved rep as being a nation of Patriotic thieves. So for the tech savvy industries it would be better to pull out now.

I do wonder how much oil they get from Iran these days...!?

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Wishful thinking I think, other countries will buy from China, America has A) Lost a lot of goodwill and B) Will cost too much for a lot more countries.
Whilst many Apple fans will happily pay $2500 for an iPhone made in Vietnam, I very much doubt normal people will.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fair play.

Trump setting the goal of a moonlandimg by 2024 gets the thumbs up from me