The Trump Presidency...

Of course its stupid, but the guy is thick as mince. Even Fox have disavowed the source who was a desk jockey at langley for less than 5 years and left over 25 years ago and has built his career since on spreading conspiracy theories.
That's bad juju to be given a pass by Unhinged State Media.

Dude, I have passed some proper sh*t off as B25 Intelligence but never have i stooped that low

(Except to get the warrant late on friday for a bit of cheeky overnight tomorrow morning raid OT earner).

Trump will outlive us all.
Only in Truppit minds, for the rest of mankind he will be 'gone with a thank fcuk, and after the huge sigh of relief soon forgotten.'

Lets not forget his next 'Deal of the Century' - Kushners Middle East Peace Plan is due to be delivered shortly - the orange twit has been papping off about this since August 2017, but this is about the Twenty Hundreth time he has announced it's 'coming soon' so I don't think anyone is waiting with baited breath for it. Not much is known but leaks have been made to test the waters so to speak.

For a change, the current US administration offered Israel a unique opportunity to remove any remaining doubts, shifting US policy from the ambiguous and the ambivalent approval of Israel’s position, however unlawful and obstructive, to full unconditional and openly declared adoption of anything on Israel’s wish list.

This was clearly demonstrated by US President Donald Trump’s decisions on recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and Israel’s sovereignty over the occupied Syrian Golan Heights. Other measures included attempts to terminate the role of UNRWA, thus closing the Palestinian refugees’ right of return file, and to punish the Palestinian Authority for rejecting US ideas.

According to the Jordan Times: The slight flaw in the plan seems to be that no-one else is on board with it. The Arab League are against it as are 37 European Leaders and Foreign Ministers. The EU must continue to insist on a “Palestinian state alongside Israel... with Jerusalem as capital of both states... and a fair solution to the Palestinian refugees”.

The Kushner team keeps repeating that while previous peace attempts have failed since 1948, they are coming up with something novel which would prove successful this time. In fact, they are simply ignoring the striking reality that all previous efforts have failed because they did not rightly and justly address the Palestinian political rights; the very root causes of the conflict. Rather than avoiding the causes of previous peace plan failures, the Kushner team are, in fact, reintroducing a poorer version of them.
Israel’s attempts to keep Palestinian refugees where they are in many Arab countries permanently are not a new tactic. Neither is Israel’s ludicrous claim that Jordan is Palestine. None of such fantasies have ever been taken with any seriousness anywhere. but Jordan has stated: that "Jordan will never compromise on Jerusalem as the future capital of the envisaged Palestinian state, that Jordan will not be the alternative homeland for the Palestinian people, who have every legitimate right to establish their own independent state on their national soil in Palestine, with Jerusalem as their capital and with full Jordanian support, and that Jordan will not accept any plans for offering permanent residency to Palestinian refugees so that they abandon their right to return to their homeland in Palestine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for the record: The spin from the twit and WH will be that it is a deal for the ages, the bigliest and best ever historical deal His Majesty (Kushner who?) could negotiate and woe betide anyone who disagrees with it, but the reality seems to suggest the deal will be dead before the end of announcement day.

Lets not forget his next 'Deal of the Century' - Kushners Middle East Peace Plan is due to be delivered shortly - the orange twit has been papping off about this since August 2017, but this is about the Twenty Hundreth time he has announced it's 'coming soon' so I don't think anyone is waiting with baited breath for it. Not much is known but leaks have been made to test the waters so to speak.

For a change, the current US administration offered Israel a unique opportunity to remove any remaining doubts, shifting US policy from the ambiguous and the ambivalent approval of Israel’s position, however unlawful and obstructive, to full unconditional and openly declared adoption of anything on Israel’s wish list.

This was clearly demonstrated by US President Donald Trump’s decisions on recognising Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and Israel’s sovereignty over the occupied Syrian Golan Heights. Other measures included attempts to terminate the role of UNRWA, thus closing the Palestinian refugees’ right of return file, and to punish the Palestinian Authority for rejecting US ideas.
According to the Jordan Times: The slight flaw in the plan seems to be that no-one else is on board with it. The Arab League are against it as are 37 European Leaders and Foreign Ministers. The EU must continue to insist on a “Palestinian state alongside Israel... with Jerusalem as capital of both states... and a fair solution to the Palestinian refugees”.

The Kushner team keeps repeating that while previous peace attempts have failed since 1948, they are coming up with something novel which would prove successful this time. In fact, they are simply ignoring the striking reality that all previous efforts have failed because they did not rightly and justly address the Palestinian political rights; the very root causes of the conflict. Rather than avoiding the causes of previous peace plan failures, the Kushner team are, in fact, reintroducing a poorer version of them.
Israel’s attempts to keep Palestinian refugees where they are in many Arab countries permanently are not a new tactic. Neither is Israel’s ludicrous claim that Jordan is Palestine. None of such fantasies have ever been taken with any seriousness anywhere. but Jordan has stated: that "Jordan will never compromise on Jerusalem as the future capital of the envisaged Palestinian state, that Jordan will not be the alternative homeland for the Palestinian people, who have every legitimate right to establish their own independent state on their national soil in Palestine, with Jerusalem as their capital and with full Jordanian support, and that Jordan will not accept any plans for offering permanent residency to Palestinian refugees so that they abandon their right to return to their homeland in Palestine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for the record: The spin from the twit and WH will be that it is a deal for the ages, the bigliest and best ever historical deal His Majesty (Kushner who?) could negotiate and woe betide anyone who disagrees with it, but the reality seems to suggest the deal will be dead before the end of announcement day.
Trump is ensuring a peace plan will never happen. It is all about Israel and the others can go pound sand.

The illegitimate Presidunce is active on twitter again:
1556194789106.png

1556194840015.png

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
You post this as satire but it could be a real post. Thats the fucked up world we are in
I'm sure that the idiot thought of it before I did.

With the mong constantly on twatter who the fcuk is running the country because it certainly isn't him?

Trump is ensuring a peace plan will never happen. It is all about Israel and the others can go pound sand.
We'd noticed.

Incidentally. Trump remembered Irish-American Heritage month. And Jewish American Heritage Month.

I couldn't find anything about him saying a kind word about this one.
10-22-Heritage-Month-2019-Cover-1.jpg

(Those dates look delicious).

The coffee is to hardcore for me though. First time I tried Arabic I grew hair on my toes.
It is, I condeed, a rather 'acquired taste'.

I became addicted to Mint Tea in Morocco ("Whiskey Marocaine" as they half jokingly refer to it).

I am sure this is a difficult month for several of my American friends, whose ethnicity is now degraded and service (in one case at sharing downrange personal risk) ignored by their "Commander in Chief".

All a bit "Navajo code talker" or "Japanese Nisei" all over again really. Such a shame.

The coffee is to hardcore for me though. First time I tried Arabic I grew hair on my toes.
Was it your 1st hookah that made the hair grow ?

It is, I condeed, a rather 'acquired taste'.

I became addicted to Mint Tea in Morocco ("Whiskey Marocaine" as they half jokingly refer to it).

I am sure this is a difficult month for several of my American friends, whose ethnicity is now degraded and service (in one case at sharing downrange personal risk) ignored by their "Commander in Chief".

All a bit "Navajo code talker" or "Japanese Nisei" all over again really. Such a shame.
condeed is that a bit different than Covfefe ? :)