The Trump Presidency...

Very true, but Mr. Macmillan was correct. However do you have anybody in the cards that are capable of doing what he preached?

A strong UK aligned with the United States, but not a client state is in the best interest for both of our countries. We can't hate everybody and it is better in the long run if you are not viewed as a poodle.
If I wanted to run by Russia, I would vote for Jeremy Corbyn.

So I would recommend treating the current US administration with caution. He's here to 2020 or 2024, less if the obese idiot dies of natural causes.

Hopefully this chap can be a historical aberration.

If I wanted to run by Russia, I would vote for Jeremy Corbyn.

So I would recommend treating the current US administration with caution. He's here to 2020 or 2024, less if the obese idiot dies of natural causes.

Hopefully this chap can be a historical aberration.
Trump will outlive us all.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

One of our brightest Parliamentarians right now. He likes "Bangers and Mash", don't just assume it is all fish and chips here. British cuisine has a 'robust' charm.
Rory is awesome: erudite, affable, integrity listens and takes notes, incredible CV, and a whiff of Lawrence about him

This is quite interesting.

In Push for 2020 Election Security, Top Official Was Warned: Don’t Tell Trump

It would be ironic in the exteme if someone who became a lightening rod due to controversies over immigration; was forced out due to her inability to stay on message about Russia.

Ms. Nielsen left the Department of Homeland Security early this month after a tumultuous 16-month tenure and tensions with the White House. Officials said she had become increasingly concerned about Russia’s continued activity in the United States during and after the 2018 midterm elections — ranging from its search for new techniques to divide Americans using social media, to experiments by hackers, to rerouting internet traffic and infiltrating power grids

I think Trump has blown a gasket and you folks are going to get hammered in Tump country.
No, sorry can you go again; that last bit was broken and unworkable.

I think Trump has blown a gasket and you folks are going to get hammered in Tump country.
I think he blew all his gaskets a long time ago and I suspect most of us have already been hammered in 'trump country', albeit with difficulty as it's easier to buy lethal weaponry than a decent skinfull in most of it.

I think he blew all his gaskets a long time ago and I suspect most of us have already been hammered in 'trump country', albeit with difficulty as it's easier to buy lethal weaponry than a decent skinfull in most of it.
Tweeting something like that against a chum, is a bit of a NO GO. Unless of course he is trying to stir up some hard feelings with his dedicated base.

Tweeting something like that against a chum, is a bit of a NO GO. Unless of course he is trying to stir up some hard feelings with his dedicated base.
Of course its stupid, but the guy is thick as mince. Even Fox have disavowed the source who was a desk jockey at langley for less than 5 years and left over 25 years ago and has built his career since on spreading conspiracy theories.

Trump tantrum with the UK or he snorted some really good shit and is having one hell of a twitter trip.
And here was I thinking the adderall addiction was just a bit of nasty gossip.