The Trump Presidency...

Which Russian information operations are working to entrench and deepen....

Qui Bono?

This is not a discussion happening in isolation. And Trump's behaviour strengthens a mutual adversary.

So why is he doing it?

Stupid?

For self Profit?

Persuaded it is actually in the USA's best interests?

Stay focussed - because the Adversary is.
The Russians are just exploiting a fissure that was already formed, and just speeding up the demise.
But hey all they have to do is work more on the UK and the US will abandon Western Europe.

The Russians are just exploiting a fissure that was already formed, and just speeding up the demise.
But hey all they have to do is work more on the UK and the US will abandon Western Europe.
This does not absolve those who assist that agenda.

But hey all they have to do is work more on Fat Trump and the US will abandon Western Europe.
The Russian plan seems to be working quite well for America's isolationism.

This does not absolve those who assist that agenda.
No, but it doesn't mean that the Russians won't use the State visit to further divide both sides either. Trump just causes a frenzy on that side, and the protesters piss off loads of people over here. Film selected clips, post it all over social media and the mainstream sources and just watch as both sides dislike each other even more.

But hey all they have to do is work more on Fat Trump and the US will abandon Western Europe.
The Russian plan seems to be working quite well for America's isolationism.
Actually they just need to focus on the UK and Brexit. The UK sets the tone for relations with Europe. If Brexit goes badly and the UK pulls away from Europe we will as well.

Actually they just need to focus on the UK and Brexit. The UK sets the tone for relations with Europe. If Brexit goes badly and the UK pulls away from Europe we will as well.
Historically British foreign policy was based on three overlapping circles.

Europe, the Transatlatnic "Special Relationship" and the Commonwealth.

At least two seem well disrupted (not neccessarily to Britain's advantage) and the Commonwealth..... yes, well.

Historically British foreign policy was based on three overlapping circles.

Europe, the Transatlatnic "Special Relationship" and the Commonwealth.

At least two seem well disrupted (not neccessarily to Britain's advantage) and the Commonwealth..... yes, well.

Free fish and chips could help ease the tension.....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh and we're inviting him for another visit. After the charm, goodwill and general decency he engendered the last time he was here.

And this, today. After he started the tariff war

“Harley Davidson has struggled with Tariffs with the EU, currently paying 31%. They’ve had to move production overseas to try and offset some of that Tariff that they’ve been hit with which will rise to 66% in June of 2021.” @MariaBartiromo So unfair to U.S. We will Reciprocate!

Unless the Democrats stop arranging a circular firing squad I suspect you're right, If Trump get re-elected one thing is for certain desert rat will still be posting Q drivel and waiting for the Great Awakening right up till 2024.
Oh, the jury is still out regarding Q. Only time will tell.

Oh and we're inviting him for another visit. After the charm, goodwill and general decency he engendered the last time he was here.

And this, today. After he started the tariff war

“Harley Davidson has struggled with Tariffs with the EU, currently paying 31%. They’ve had to move production overseas to try and offset some of that Tariff that they’ve been hit with which will rise to 66% in June of 2021.” @MariaBartiromo So unfair to U.S. We will Reciprocate!
They fucked themselves here honestly. They were moving production overseas before any of the trade war nastiness started.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
They fucked themselves here honestly. They were moving production overseas before any of the trade war nastiness started.
He was warned by everyone, almost every American firm which made stuff. Warned him not to do it.
Harley's were never my favourite sort of machine, but forcing them into a 30% price rise, seems mental.

And at one stage almost every free state Harley had a Q Plate. (Private build).
Machine lifted in Uk, stripped, side casings dropped in the Thames, bits delivered by the van full to Dublin or Cork.

Nice letter to Harley, Dear Sir. My name is Patrick, I'm building a chopper, my side casing suffered due to a terrible accident caused by the British occupation forces. How much for a matched pair of stamped, new, numbered casings'
And they got them.
I'm not sure if it still goes on.

He was warned by everyone, almost every American firm which made stuff. Warned him not to do it.
Harley's were never my favourite sort of machine, but forcing them into a 30% price rise, seems mental.

And at one stage almost every free state Harley had a Q Plate. (Private build).
Machine lifted in Uk, stripped, side casings dropped in the Thames, bits delivered by the van full to Dublin or Cork.

Nice letter to Harley, Dear Sir. My name is Patrick, I'm building a chopper, my side casing suffered due to a terrible accident caused by the British occupation forces. How much for a matched pair of stamped, new, numbered casings'
And they got them.
I'm not sure if it still goes on.
Many parts to a complex problem.
Harley's tend to last forever, and the number of people riding over here is declining. When they opted to move some of their production overseas, many folks were pissed. They felt like the company was turning it's back on America and thus they set themselves up for some very bad pr and a partial boycott amongst the faithful.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Many parts to a complex problem.
Harley's tend to last forever, and the number of people riding over here is declining. When they opted to move some of their production overseas, many folks were pissed. They felt like the company was turning it's back on America and thus they set themselves up for some very bad pr and a partial boycott amongst the faithful.
I hear Indians are making a comeback.

Free fish and chips could help ease the tension.....

One of our brightest Parliamentarians right now. He likes "Bangers and Mash", don't just assume it is all fish and chips here. British cuisine has a 'robust' charm.

One of our brightest Parliamentarians right now. He likes "Bangers and Mash", don't just assume it is all fish and chips here. British cuisine has a 'robust' charm.
Very true, but Mr. Macmillan was correct. However do you have anybody in the cards that are capable of doing what he preached?

A strong UK aligned with the United States, but not a client state is in the best interest for both of our countries. We can't hate everybody and it is better in the long run if you are not viewed as a poodle.