The Trump Presidency...

What a shame Joanna's (The RN School of Dancing) has burnt down.

Trump would be a right shark at 0155 there...

This visit does make me a bit nervous, it has the potential to backfire on a spectacular level.
Portsmouth has been playing host to rogues and whores for hundreds of year before your country was formed mate.

We'll be fine.

Portsmouth has been playing host to rogues and whores for hundreds of year before your country was formed mate.

We'll be fine.
More than just Trump, you will also be broadcast to all of Merica. Not saying that we are a judgmental lot but TV screens filled with protesters broadcast all over Fox makes me cringe.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
More than just Trump, you will also be broadcast to all of Merica. Not saying that we are a judgmental lot but TV screens filled with protesters broadcast all over Fox makes me cringe.
Erm..... I seem to recall something, somewhere....

Oh yes.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

I don’t think you would want him poking around Caen.
Allegedly (cough) lots of women didn't want him poking around their pussies either

Opinions are also formed in 30 seconds or less, based off first impressions. If all you see is furrin protesters all it does is help to affirm private thoughts, and plough on with America First.
You're making me snort with laughter now, mate. And I am doing my best to be a polite ear.

America First, an agenda driven by a man whose hangers-on are saying it doesn't matter if he did take Russian help. We're gone past "it never happened" to "it didn't matter if it did".

But America First (with Russian help)!

Schizophrenic is not a good national identity.

Still, we've survived worst guests than Trump.

Can't wait to see his next rally - is he going the full Spode now?

Opinions are also formed in 30 seconds or less, based off first impressions. If all you see is furrin protesters all it does is help to affirm private thoughts, and plough on with America First.
So are you suggesting that everyone else must suck up to your 'illegitimate" Orange idiot of a President, the same idiot who has done more to ruin Americas standing abroad than any President in history ? Sorry, I forgot the Tangerine Twat loves to be hysterical.. sorry Historical !

Any prior POTUS visit was welcomed by the Majority of Brits because they were respected, this visit will be cringe worthy at best, a meeting because they 'have to' more than a greeting because they 'want to'!

You're making me snort with laughter now, mate. And I am doing my best to be a polite ear.

America First, an agenda driven by a man whose hangers-on are saying it doesn't matter if he did take Russian help. We're gone past "it never happened" to "it didn't matter if it did".

But America First (with Russian help)!

Schizophrenic is not a good national identity.

Still, we've survived worst guests than Trump.

Can't wait to see his next rally - is he going the full Spode now?

I fear you don't understand a good chunk of America, and the impact it has on foreign relations.

So are you suggesting that everyone else must suck up to your 'illegitimate" Orange idiot of a President, the same idiot who has done more to ruin Americas standing abroad than any President in history ? Sorry, I forgot the Tangerine Twat loves to be hysterical.. sorry Historical !
No but a good chunk of Trump Country is going to form a "**** you" mindset, and they will at the polls.

I fear you don't understand a good chunk of America, and the impact it has on foreign relations.
The reverse appears true as well, a good chunk of America doesn't appreciate the impact foreign relations is having on it.

But given that it doesn't matter even if it did happen, it doesn't matter.

America First!

Have you ever heard the saying "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel".......?

The reverse appears true as well, a good chunk of America doesn't appreciate the impact foreign relations is having on it.

But given that it doesn't matter even if it did happen, it doesn't matter.

America First!

Have you ever heard the saying "Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel".......?
I don't think many people here give a toss about much of the world to be honest. As long as it stays away and people don't have to bother with it, they are quite content.

Yes America first.

I have heard of the saying.

But lets be honest, Europeans and much of the UK have different beliefs and ideals than most Americans. Our world views are starkly different and increasing at a rapid rate. The estrangement is real.

No but a good chunk of Trump Country is going to form a "**** you" mindset, and they will at the polls.
Yep, only the best people though..
1556034401421.png

But lets be honest, Europeans and much of the UK have different beliefs and ideals than most Americans. Our world views are starkly different and increasing at a rapid rate. The estrangement is real.
Which Russian information operations are working to entrench and deepen....

Qui Bono?

This is not a discussion happening in isolation. And Trump's behaviour strengthens a mutual adversary.

So why is he doing it?

Stupid?

For self Profit?

Persuaded it is actually in the USA's best interests?

Stay focussed - because the Adversary is.

The confidence poll:

Change in foreign confidence in US presidency from Obama in 2016 to the Illegitimate President Trump to 2019

Germany: -DOWN 76%
Sweden: -DOWN 76%
France: -DOWN 75%
Canada: -DOWN 58%
Australia: -DOWN 52%
UK: -DOWN 51%
Japan: -DOWN 48%
DRNK- DOWN 300%
Russia: +UP 88%