The Trump Presidency...

Sorry your feelings were not taken into consideration. Safe spaces shall be provided, with plenty of tissues.

Besides If he is going to Normandy on the 6th, he has to crash someplace.
Why do Americans think that their president is the be all and end all of everything? If you’re proud of that fucking buffoon I feel sorry for you

Why do Americans think that their president is the be all and end all of everything? If you’re proud of that fucking buffoon I feel sorry for you
???

He was invited by your PM, since we are mates it would be rude to tell her to feck off.

Since he botched Veterans Day, he better show the hell up at Omaha, Utah, Carentan, and St.Mere Eglise. To honour the thousands of GI’s who gave their lives to defeat the Nazis and liberate France.

???

He was invited by your PM, since we are mates it would be rude to tell her to feck off.

Since he botched Veterans Day, he better show the hell up at Omaha, Utah, Carentan, and St.Mere Eglise. To honour the thousands of GI’s who gave their lives to defeat the Nazis and liberate France.
And maybe the thousands and thousands of the rest of the allied troops who gave their lives to defeat the Nazis?

???

It would be nice if he remembered it was not about him, but about those who went before.

He is the US head of State, and so obviously has to be here to remember Operation OVERLORD.

He would do well to pause and remember such things as the catastrophic losses took by the US Army Rangers as they scaled Point De Hoc. Having visited that, I am astonished how people managed to successfully assault in the face of determined resistence.

Thus far, Trump's behaviour has not been to the credit of the US. Let us hope for a opportunity to prove our low expectations wrong.

And Jonesy - UK plod neither need nor want more overtime. Our police service is on the bones of its arse already, without the orange lightening rod turning up.

It would be nice if he remembered it was not about him, but about those who went before.

He is the US head of State, and so obviously has to be here to remember Operation OVERLORD.

He would do well to pause and remember such things as the catastrophic losses took by the US Army Rangers as they scaled Point De Hoc. Having visited that, I am astonished how people managed to successfully assault in the face of determined resistence.

Thus far, Trump's behaviour has not been to the credit of the US. Let us hope for a opportunity to prove our low expectations wrong.

And Jonesy - UK plod neither need nor want more overtime. Our police service is on the bones of its arse already, without the orange lightening rod turning up.
You are correct Boumer, and I hope he can act like a Head of State and not a ****.
But he better be at the beaches instead of whining and staying indoors.

PMTM invited him, and I am sure the Protocol folks will also be working over time.
Sadly he might be doing this again when she is ousted.