The Trump Presidency...

The Democrats have gone nuts. Those who shout the loudest...

I couldn't be bothered to read through all the report but here is an interesting analysis of the Mueller report by Dan Bongino:

I couldn't be bothered to read through all the report but here is an interesting analysis of the Mueller report by Dan Bongino:
Somehow I doubt trump ever will either.

Bit like his problem reading his Presidenital Daily Brief, or indeed any reasonably complex document.

What's Qanon's take on things? I could do with a chuckle.

Somehow I doubt trump ever will either.

Bit like his problem reading his Presidenital Daily Brief, or indeed any reasonably complex document.

What's Qanon's take on things? I could do with a chuckle.
I think you may be right about Trump not reading the report. It's a pile of garbage. The bottom line for him is no collusion, no obstruction. He's moved on. The Democrats, who've turned The House into an asylum, can run around as much as they want proclaiming this, that or another. He who shouts the loudest...They won't be able to stop the declass of FISA, the OIG report, Horowitz, Huber, Barr, etc.

So you're interested in QAnon? Well, I'm sure you're much more aware of what's going on given your role here is to stop anyone having wrong think. Here's another QAnon doing his decoding. Game Over as Trump tweeted because it was a zero sum game between him and the DS. Accept or dismiss the narrative as you wish. It's an alternative to some of the garbage posted here. I would say enjoy but I doubt you look at the videos I post.

I think you may be right about Trump not reading the report. It's a pile of garbage. The bottom line for him is no collusion, no obstruction. [/MEDIA]
You have not read it, and said you were not going to.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.

Oops, might put my feet up with a brew and watch this.

Mind you, clearly now he is "totally exonerated" I assume no one gives a damn.

He is not going to be f-ed. He will be revoted in again - my personal prediction.
Unless the Democrats stop arranging a circular firing squad I suspect you're right, If Trump get re-elected one thing is for certain desert rat will still be posting Q drivel and waiting for the Great Awakening right up till 2024.

Outrageous, best grab your pitchfork and light the torch to protest a tax policy that is never going to affect you, preventing the super wealthy being taxed on every dollar after their first 10 million is a hill worth dying on, I mean how will the poor souls survive.
Taxing the super wealthy never pans out, they have all the money to buy all the influence...

Unless the Democrats stop arranging a circular firing squad I suspect you're right, If Trump get re-elected one thing is for certain desert rat will still be posting Q drivel and waiting for the Great Awakening right up till 2024.
I really don't know what the F they're trying to achieve. It's like how best to shoot in the foot. They WILL lose, for sure. Again, personal prediction. And it was going to be an election already in the bag.

I give up!