The Trump Presidency...

I suppose voters and history will have to judge.

Yes, let us put the report into context.

This report shows that the Trump campaign was reasonably aware of the Russian efforts, at least on the hacking side. They were aware the Russians sought to help them win. They welcomed that assistance. Instead of warning the American public, they instead devised a public relations and campaign strategy that sought to capitalize on Russia’s illicit assistance. In other words, the Russians and the Trump campaign shared a common goal, and each side worked to achieve that goal with basic knowledge of the other side’s intention. They just didn’t agree to work together toward that goal together.
What Mueller Found on Russia and on Obstruction: A First Analysis

Ah he continues his soaring oratory

Truly, My Satan, thou art but a Dunce,
And dost not know the
Garment from the Man;
Every Harlot was a Virgin once

William Blake

Ooops

“Innocence claims the right of speaking, as guilt invokes the privilege of silence”

Wait a minute

You've claimed for two years that Trump doesn't pay attention to detail, doesn't read things, or doesn't comprehend information provided to him.

*now* you're complaining that Trump says he cant remember details, cant recall documents, or doesn't remember precisely what information he was given?

The Democratic Party for the last year:

"Wait till the Mueller report is handed in, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin

The Democratic Party for the last few weeks:

"Wait till we get the actual Mueller report, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin"

The democratic party for the next few weeks:

"Wait till we get the full, unredacted copy of the Mueller report, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin"

The Democratic Party for the next year:

"We need to launch investigations off the back of the Mueller report, they will give us the final nail in Trumps Coffin"

:boogie:

"Wait till the Mueller report is handed in, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin

"Wait till we get the actual Mueller report, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin"

"Wait till we get the full, unredacted copy of the Mueller report, that will be the final nail in Trumps coffin"

"We need to launch investigations off the back of the Mueller report, they will give us the final nail in Trumps Coffin"

So, if Tango Man is so happy about the report, then why:

'Donald Trump and members of his administration have hit out at the findings of the Mueller report, as a movement to impeach the president gains momentum.'

Donald Trump slams Mueller report as ‘crazy’ and ‘fabricated’

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

You really think that's real don't you, bless.

Wait a minute

You've claimed for two years that Trump doesn't pay attention to detail, doesn't read things, or doesn't comprehend information provided to him.

*now* you're complaining that Trump says he cant remember details, cant recall documents, or doesn't remember precisely what information he was given?
I haven't been complaining. I have been pouring scorn.

For example -

It seems to me "I don't remember" is "I don't want to give an answer which might be used against me as evidence and nor do I wish to take the 5th Ammendment".

I think Trump is simply providing more evidence why he is clearly unfit for the office the Russians wanted him to occupy.

I haven't been complaining. I have been pouring scorn.

For example -

It seems to me "I don't remember" is "I don't want to give an answer which might be used against me as evidence and nor do I wish to take the 5th Ammendment".

I think Trump is simply providing more evidence why he is clearly unfit for the office the Russians wanted him to occupy.
yeah, but in that case he's just adopting the new normal that the FBI and democratic party confirmed is acceptable

Hillary couldn't recall 39 times

Still, "Dems da rules"
Indeed.

What a wonderful example he is to us all.

Let's see what comes out from all those "enquiries ongoing" matters.

Data is beautiful.

Your handy timeline of Trump and Russia. If they overlay an i2 chart I am going to need to go for a lay down.
IMG_20190420_084436.jpg