The Trump Presidency...

You are NOT allowed in Canada though so stay where you are !!
I think you are confused, you are now known as reefer country.
Canada and the U.S. have always been a bit weird - you couldn't get into Canada/ still can't, if you have even a single DUI ages ago (found out as one of my friends got refused), unless you get a waiver - while they have liberal drinking and smoking laws. While in the U.S., we had no problem with letting in people with multiple DUIs, unless they were the felony kind, while we had strict anti-pot laws.

Though now even the U.S.(the states - but not federal, yet) is catching up with Canada in terms of reefer status - more than half of the country has/will/is legalizing it.

Canada and the U.S. have always been a bit weird - you couldn't get into Canada/ still can't, if you have even a single DUI ages ago (found out as one of my friends got refused), unless you get a waiver - while they have liberal drinking and smoking laws. While in the U.S., we had no problem with letting in people with multiple DUIs, unless they were the felony kind, while we had strict anti-pot laws.

Though now even the U.S.(the states - but not federal, yet) is catching up with Canada in terms of reefer status - more than half of the country has/will/is legalizing it.
Well a DUI is a misdemeanor out here until you hit # 4 then, you are in felony territory.

Well a DUI is a misdemeanor out here until you hit # 4 then, you are in felony territory.
I think it also depends on the state - in MI it was the 3rd one which was a felony, while in CA it is still 4, from what I can remember. Ours generally are still one of the most lax ones, compared to most of the world.

In a way, a bit ironic, considering we can't officially drink till 21, but can have vehicles, vote, guns, join the military etc. way before that age. If anything, the DUI laws should be stricter as you're not conditioned/ trained to behave responsibly with alcohol, especially in places with piss poor public transport (most of the U.S.). I mean I still of course drank, before that age and just popped over across the border to Canada or Mexico for legal bar hopping....but still...

And yes, I know it's also ironic coming from a full grown adult who someone recently lost control of the stuff.

In a way, a bit ironic, considering we can't officially drink till 21, but can have vehicles, vote, guns, join the military etc. way before that age. If anything, the DUI laws should be stricter as you're not conditioned/ trained to behave responsibly with alcohol, especially in places with piss poor public transport (most of the U.S.). I mean I still of course drank, before that age and just popped over across the border to Canada or Mexico for legal bar hopping....but still...

And yes, I know it's also ironic coming from a full grown adult who someone recently lost control of the stuff.
Simples really, just make her drive.

I am slowly trying to evolve, and work on my usage of British English. It is an attempt to show a small bit of respect and appreciation for the members of a British themed forum. After all I am the dirty ******* foreigner!
Let me just help you there, by British English I take it you mean English although I would accept proper English.

Let me just help you there, by British English I take it you mean English although I would accept proper English.
Though, to be fair, English is now so wide spread, you kind have to classify what specific variety you are talking about. Maybe not a thing for Brits, but for others.

It's almost like saying the British Royal Air Force. There's only one - the RAF. But because of the fact that there's RCAF, RAAF, RNAZF etc., people get into the habit of qualifying it.

English is far more diverse, so it's only natural for a non-native UK person to do that...

Actually I got my "whataboutary" from a well known left supporting fact checker. You also won't find anything over here in the majority of the mainstream media that will say anything nasty or critical about queen Nancy.

And I would suggest he isn't the only one abusing the public purse. Dude, I've already stated what I think of the man. However it isn't him that pisses me off. It's the many millions that have been spent trying to oust him instead of the twats in Congress doing what folks actually voted them in to do.
Sorry you lost me at mainstream media (and the use of the term Dude) I've seen plenty of negative reporting on Nancy Pelosi particularly around the alleged native American debacle and that wasn't from Fox. By the millions spent trying to oust Trump I assume you mean the Mueller investigation, it didn't just magically happen or as Trump would have his base believe it was a witch hunt by a cabal of Democrat supporters, it was a consequence of actual concerns being raised by several of your own intelligence services and those of allied nations that something was amiss, if you're familiar with the term Five Eyes, the other four eyes were passing on warnings as well. As the Mueller report has yet to be released and in fact you may never get to see the whole document in it's original form you don't know if that money was wasted but its 40 million cost was IRO 11 million less than the cost of Trumps decamps to Mar E Largo in his first year if you add on his trips to New York and New Jersey it would be closer to 20 million with accommodation etc being billed to the US Government by Trump inc.

The Daily Beast is on the fringe of what you call the main stream and the author of this piece is a die hard Republican who was responsible for some of the GOP's dirtiest campaigns:

Bill Barr Is the Most Dangerous Man in America

Last edited:
Seeing his tax returns will either prove or disprove many things that he has been saying, so in that regard I think Congress does need to see them, the public not so much, but isn't there a little bit of you dying to see if the serial braggart is as rich as he says he is?
My money is on NO - he is nowhere near being as rich as he claims.
F-off! None of your business!

Is what he is basically saying.

Though, to be fair, English is now so wide spread, you kind have to classify what specific variety you are talking about. Maybe not a thing for Brits, but for others.

It's almost like saying the British Royal Air Force. There's only one - the RAF. But because of the fact that there's RCAF, RAAF, RNAZF etc., people get into the habit of qualifying it.

English is far more diverse, so it's only natural for a non-native UK person to do that...
I care not a jot how widespread English is, English is the language of England so I accept no substitute if I went by your qualifier the RAF would be called the RBAF. If you truly want to assimilate you need to let go of your past foolishness as you have now joined Gods Chosen, look at it objectively, Trump wants to build a fence and is using money from the Department of Defense, can you see the paradox.

I'm at work, it's quiet and I'll be here all night.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Trump advises France that they have to act quickly to deal with blaze at Norte Dame.

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

451A8918-5F03-427C-B84B-F99420061BFA.png

Trump advises France that they have to act quickly to deal with blaze at Norte Dame.

So horrible to watch the massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris. Perhaps flying water tankers could be used to put it out. Must act quickly!

View attachment 388119
I'm just amazed that he didn't recommend shooting at the fire. 'Cos guns solve everything in the US. Apparently...

On the upside he is improving his porky per day rate.

Bigly.

None of the rattus contingency seem to have addressed his porkys. Odd. Very keen on pointing out errors with media companies but curiously silent on his unparalleled fibbing.
With respect to being curiously silent on unparalleled fibbing.

Thanks for the correspondence. Is there anything you think you need to share?

A Fatso Quote "I will remove myself from my business holdings during my Presidency", "I will donate my pay to other causes while I am in Office." Points that Truppits use in defending orange man when talking about why no one should see his Tax Returns or even question the ethics of where the campaign money is going.

It reminds me of a time when my wife, working at a Financial company volunteered me to help out at a 'motivational' speaker event. My job was to help sell the yappers CD's, $25 for 1 or $40 for 2. CASH ONLY thank you ! Admittedly he was a good speaker so trade was brisk before and after the show, after buddy had finished glad handing the attendees (who had paid $250 per ticket) he came up to the sell desk, opened a holdall bag and indicated the cash should be tossed in it, literally thousands of $ no counting no nothing then simply closed it up and walked out. The cnut didn't even tip us.

The point is that the rich steal off the rich and steal off the poor feeling that they are 'entitled' to the money and fcuk the Taxman whenever they can. The same can be said for Trump, one of those people who has been shafting the taxpayer or companies that have done business with him for years, so yep, investigate the orange mong!

Published — April 15, 2019

TRUMP CAMPAIGN SPENDS BIG AT TRUMP PROPERTIES — AND FEATHERS FRIENDS’ NESTS

President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign only spent a fraction of the more than $30 million it collected during the first three months of 2019.

But of the $8.8 million Trump spent to cover campaign expenses — ranging from events to merchandise to hefty legal fees — a chunk went to benefit his Trump branded-empire and some of the people closest to him, according to a Federal Election Commission disclosure filed Monday evening.

From Jan. 1 to March 31, Trump’s re-election campaign spent more than $168,000 at Trump companies that he still owns. Among them: the Trump Corporation, Trump Grill, Trump Hotels, Trump Plaza, Trump Restaurants and Trump Tower Commercial.

Such spending continues a years-long trend of the president frequenting his own properties for dinners, events or for office use. According to the Center for Responsive Politics, Trump’s campaign has spent more than $14 million on Trump-branded companies since he first began running for president.

Trump’s personal assets are held in a family-managed trust, but the president may revoke the legal authority of his trustees at any time.

• Trump’s campaign also spent $50,000 on communications strategies at RS Strategies LLC, a firm just formed by Raj Shah, the recently departed White House deputy press secretary.

Parscale Strategy LLC, the private company of Trump’s campaign manager, Brad Parscale, also took in $582,000 for digital consulting, online advertising and video production services, disclosures with the FEC show.

Trump’s campaign also made $2.8 million worth of payments to American Made Media Consultants LLC, a company established by Trump’s campaign to coordinate ad buying — effectively shielding the identities of the underlying contractors being paid for Trump campaign work.

Trump raised more money during the three first months of 2019 than any of his individual Democratic presidential counterparts. His campaign’s most successful fundraising day was Jan. 9, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis of itemized contributions. This was the day after Trump’s first Oval Office address of his presidency.

The Trump campaign also had more than $40 million in reserve headed into April. That’s because the president effectively began fundraising from the day of his inauguration, creating a permanent presidential campaign of sorts.

Since January 2017, Trump has conducted more than 60 political rallies across the country. He’s incessantly marketed Trump campaign swag, including Make America Great Again clothing and even fake bricks playing off his desire to build a wall on the United States’ southern border.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s The last I heard of the motivational speaker was his arrest on Tax Evasion charges and his subsequent imprisonment at a luxurious 'open prison' somewhere!

Buzzing houseflies distract Trump during CIA director’s comic show briefing.

CIA director Gina Haspel, like other administration officials before her, has found it difficult to gain and keep President Donald Chump’s attention. Haspel uses her natural skills to get the president to listen to her proposals and briefings and protect the agency, he has publicly attacked.

Haspel was trying to brief Chump but she noticed he kept getting distracted by houseflies buzzing around the Oval Office.

Chump kept getting angry about the flies, and was unable to focus on the intelligence briefing, according to two officials familiar with the situation, and Haspel later sent the president flypaper to prevent future distractions.

1555433276821.png