The Trump Presidency...

No, Trump is not closing down Gitmo. He has actually expanded it and more military police have been transferred there.

There's about 40 detainees remaining and Trump is not warmongering around the world to bring in new detainees. So, it begs the question why? What high value detainees is he expecting? Put your thinking cap on.
THINKING CAP:ON

Idiots like you hopefully.

THINKING CAP: STILL ON

No, Trump is not closing down Gitmo. He has actually expanded it and more military police have been transferred there.

There's about 40 detainees remaining and Trump is not warmongering around the world to bring in new detainees. So, it begs the question why? What high value detainees is he expecting? Put your thinking cap on.

Guantanamo Bay Is Expanding Under Donald Trump - The Fifth Column
Arizona National Guard military police to help at Guantanamo Bay
Your grasp of recent history is quite poor, isn't it.

On taking office in Jan 2009, Obama decreed that GITMO be closed within the year (a policy, incidentally, suggested by that arch Neo-Nazi GW Bush).

Obama failed to do this, even after 2 terms as President.

On taking office in Jan 2009, Obama decreed that GITMO be closed within the year (a policy, incidentally, suggested by that arch Neo-Nazi GW Bush).

I'm aware of Obama's lies about Gitmo. Trump has no intention of closing it and has expanded it instead. The question is why?

I'm aware of Obama's lies about Gitmo. Trump has no intention of closing it and has expanded it instead. The question is why?
I don't care.

My initial comment was to counterpoint that of @Helm and his reference as to 'How's that wall coming on, then?', a promise that falls oft times from the lips of the Blessed Donald.

My post was intended to cynically point out that POTUSs, from both flanks of the political spectrum, really should sit down and have a damned good think before opening their pie holes.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't care.

My initial comment was to counterpoint that of @Helm and his reference as to 'How's that wall coming on, then?', a promise that falls oft times from the lips of the Blessed Donald.

My post was intended to cynically point out that POTUSs, from both flanks of the political spectrum, really should sit down and have a damned good think before opening their pie holes.
I was merely pointing out that labrat was as usual cherry picking and not very well at that.

Well, isn't that interesting. You offer no cogent argument or rebuttal but attack the person instead. Hmmmmmm something out of the demoncrat and the Mockingbird media play book.
You never offer any cogent argument other than posting links to alt right tinfoiler sites, Qanon Bollox, stupid childish stuff like “demoncrat” (I bet you say Bliar and Liebour don’t you) and suggestive (but meaningless) phrases.

What does “Mockingbird media” mean. You appear incredibly reluctant to explain a term only you ever use. Enlighten us poor deluded sheeple oh font of all wisdom. Coughs.

Guantanamo Bay Is Expanding Under Donald Trump - The Fifth Column
Arizona National Guard military police to help at Guantanamo Bay
Have you thought of taking up actual masturbation as a hobby? Instead of the verbal kind. It would cure you of your endless brain-wibbling.

You never offer any cogent argument other than posting links to alt right tinfoiler sites, Qanon Bollox, stupid childish stuff like “demoncrat” (I bet you say Bliar and Liebour don’t you) and suggestive (but meaningless) phrases.

What does “Mockingbird media” mean. You appear incredibly reluctant to explain a term only you ever use. Enlighten us poor deluded sheeple oh font of all wisdom. Coughs.
Given all the invectives you're throwing at me, I'm wondering if something has crawled up your urethra?

Why don't you offer a reason for why Trump is expanding Gitmo.

Because it is conveniently outside of standard US jurisdiction and appeals to his confusion of investigative interviewing as punishment?

Given all the invectives you're throwing at me, I'm wondering if something has crawled up your urethra?

Dunno.

What’s your considered opinion.

Is there a market opportunity for Arbeit Macht Frei signs?

What does “Mockingbird Media” mean?

There’s a few. Some have speculated IS prisoners may go there.

The recent cell blocks constructed include those which are ‘easily accessible’ as there are prisoners who have been held since the early noughties and at least one has a degenerative disease affecting their spine.

Reasonable deduction if predicated on the assumption that Trump is Hilter, Stalin and Mao all rolled into one which clearly is not the case.
No.

Those three at least had internal coherent worldviews...

I have it on good authority that it was the Pentagon that requested a change of mind. Obama being sensible agreed, unlike the stupid orange one that agrees to do something, changes his mind, agrees, changes his mind, and then lies that he actually did it.

Dunno.

What’s your considered opinion.

Is there a market opportunity for Arbeit Macht Frei signs?

What does “Mockingbird Media” mean?
You're fun and I mean that affectionately.

My considered opinion? Maybe he's expecting high value detainees from within the US. Someone or people whose imprisonment may cause major unrest and who will be tried under a military tribunal regardless of their status as civilian(s). Remember Lindsay Graham's odd question to Bret Kavanaugh regarding this matter? It made a lot of people uncomfortable in the senate hearing.

Last edited:
You're fun and I meant that affectionately.

My considered opinion? Maybe he's expecting high value detainees from within the US. Someone or people whose imprisonment may cause major unrest and who will be tried under a military tribunal regardless of their status as civilian(s). Remember Lindsay Graham's odd question to Bret Kavanaugh regarding this matter? It made a lot of people uncomfortable in the senate hearing.
Sorry, who are the black helicopters coming for then?

For the managed Trump-is-an-idiot posse on arrse, he's just checkmated the open border loons. He said he is seriously considering taking all the illegal immigrants to the sanctuary cities. What do you think their response was? This guy puts it best:

I am fairly sure Gitmo is not a sanctuary city.