The Trump Presidency...

MD just gets easily butt hurt. I shall send him some KY.
I dont want to go to Kentucky.

A balanced opinion from someone from Wyoming is easy to spot. They drool out of both corners of the mouth at the same time.

Yup completely spaced your nationality.
Russia is a national security threat, but the Trump was not smart enough to collude with them intentionally.
Spaced? In English please. I am not German. I have family in Russia*.

Russia sees the US as a national security threat if you have not noticed, and there will inevitably be some fiddling by various people and companies in Russian elections.

*Not all of them FSB.

Spaced? In English please. I am not German. I have family in Russia*.

Russia sees the US as a national security threat if you have not noticed, and there will inevitably be some fiddling by various people and companies in Russian elections.

*Not all of them FSB.
Blanked it out, forgotten. Kinda like KY was not a reference to Kentucky.

Russia does not like the US and we don't like them. It's a hate hate relationship. We need to take the gloves off and hit them in the cyber realm and screw with their populace.

Blanked it out, forgotten. Kinda like KY was not a reference to Kentucky.

Russia does not like the US and we don't like them. It's a hate hate relationship. We need to take the gloves off and hit them in the cyber realm and screw with their populace.
KY? Kentucky? It is called humour. There may have been a faint whoosh as something went over your head but it was not meterological.

Well, this view may gain you brownie points at the local suds outlet where the beer glasses can accommodate 6 fingers, but not elsewhere. We live in a different age, where like this site, there are international viewpoints, and unfortunately for you, some are in favour of Russia. You screw with the populace of Russia and please, dont be offended if people try to screw with you in Wyoming, despite the fact that most of the families are doing exactly that to each other in that most fragrant state.

Trump, your rather odd poster boy seems to like Russia* and tried to build a tower next to the Kremlin (A very odd idea, if he wanted to build it in the Business district, possibly, but not in the inner ring)

It is far from a hate hate relationship. Maybe there are residual commie haters in some of the more backward parts of USA, but mostly the Russians do not hate USA. Many hate Putin with a passion, but few doubt his ambition, to make Russia powerful. And of course to make a few billions of roubles in the process.

* And Russian yellow love (allegedly)

KY? Kentucky? It is called humour. There may have been a faint whoosh as something went over your head but it was not meterological.

Well, this view may gain you brownie points at the local suds outlet where the beer glasses can accommodate 6 fingers, but not elsewhere. We live in a different age, where like this site, there are international viewpoints, and unfortunately for you, some are in favour of Russia. You screw with the populace of Russia and please, dont be offended if people try to screw with you in Wyoming, despite the fact that most of the families are doing exactly that to each other in that most fragrant state.

Trump, your rather odd poster boy seems to like Russia* and tried to build a tower next to the Kremlin (A very odd idea, if he wanted to build it in the Business district, possibly, but not in the inner ring)

It is far from a hate hate relationship. Maybe there are residual commie haters in some of the more backward parts of USA, but mostly the Russians do not hate USA. Many hate Putin with a passion, but few doubt his ambition, to make Russia powerful. And of course to make a few billions of roubles in the process.

* And Russian yellow love (allegedly)
I bet you would be the type of guy to order a well done steak... You are a Russophile because your wife hails from the Motherland. We point nuclear weapons at each other they are not our friends.

I bet you would be the type of guy to order a well done steak... You are a Russophile because your wife hails from the Motherland. We point nuclear weapons at each other they are not our friends.
You disgusting vile person - I am a vegetarian!