The Trump Presidency...

The entire brief was predicated upon Trumps ties to Russia - it’s no good trying to pretend otherwise. They went out looking to kill a king, and didn’t even bag a prince. It’s unbecoming on you to now try and reverse ferret out of it by claiming that Trump wasn’t the real target here.

The Hill’s top article is worth a read:

Apologies to President Trump
I personally wouldn't bring up Trumps ties to Moscow myself.

There have been an awful lot of lies for something which wasn't criminal.

(That is a jolly nice giff though).

Anway, if I was being unbecoming - I'd remind everyone that MacMillan said this "I have no reason to conclude that Mr. Philby has at any time betrayed the interests of his country, or to identify him with the so-called 'Third Man', if indeed there was one", of Kim Philby.

Personally I agree 100 % but how many of those who voted for “what “ he said he would do. Never mind that they will forget that Mexico was going to pay.
Old news now, unless of course you are a service member and your quality of life money is going away. Nobody is going to give a shite, it will be a glorious monument that will be bypassed. You know, the American Siegfried line. We might as well build Dragons teeth, and pill boxes.

But it'll be a great wall, believe me, the best wall, and I know walls!
And technology and noookleeer.

Of course he is now as honest and trustworthy as the day is long. Riiiiiiggghhhtttt.

I do agree with you but it's Fantasy land Jonesy. If anything, this will further divide Americans. The Republicans will feel emboldened now to further their attacks on the Dems and the Dems will continue to rely on all of the other lawsuits into the Trump organization. Committing party suicide doesn't seem to stop either party from doing the wrong thing.
Welcome to politics in the U.S. and elsewhere across the pond.

Not sure where to put this TBH. but it has been mentioned here so it'll do
WTF is going here? The whole thing is beyond bizarre.
Hoax case against Jussie Smollett dropped
Couldn't have put it better.
When I first heard of the case being dropped I wondered whether it was a political manoeuvre due to a possible racial backlash. The MSM that weren't right leaning and the Hollywood luvvies made a big thing of it and disregarded the dodgy aspects to the whole affair.

On further reading it seems something more insidious is at play.

Who knows for sure what the real story is but it will bring even more divisive hostility into US society.
That's a worrying thing, if you want to stir racial tensions you can just fake an attack and no matter what the outcome it will cause friction either way. It's a win win.

Can you not see? If the liberals don't win then it's a conspiracy and it is the same for whining liberals the world over, politically correct moaning ******* retards.
Sorry was that my outside voice?

Couldn't have put it better.
When I first heard of the case being dropped I wondered whether it was a political manoeuvre due to a possible racial backlash. The MSM that weren't right leaning and the Hollywood luvvies made a big thing of it and disregarded the dodgy aspects to the whole affair.

On further reading it seems something more insidious is at play.

Who knows for sure what the real story is but it will bring even more divisive hostility into US society.
That's a worrying thing, if you want to stir racial tensions you can just fake an attack and no matter what the outcome it will cause friction either way. It's a win win.
The only people that will suffer will be the common folks, who will be scrutinized to death. Trump will rightfully bludgeon the left for this, and the MAGA crowd will get to scream injustice. The man faked a hate crime, and was let off the hook for it. If you want an example of the often over used “Deep State” this would be it. He had 16 charges, and magically they all go away??
Even Rahm Emanuel was sucking air, and he is a Democratic genius. He knows what will happen and the consequences it will have for his side.

I have a feeling this will lead to an investigation into the behaviour of the Cook country prosecutor. The woman is fucked, because she has just exposed how decidedly screwed up the “Justice” system is in the city of Chicago. MAGA is going to come back with a vengeance.

But if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit...

Don’t fall into the trap of flogging this dead horse. Deep down you had to know this was one of the potential outcomes. Mueller delivered the report, and one side lost badly. This is what happens in high stakes poker.

Now if you continue to press, you look like a retard with a vendetta. Instead of the opposition with a plan that people can follow.

Trump is many things, and at this rate he is going to be the “Hero” that bested the deep state. Love him or hate him he won this round. Either find something else to hammer him on, (which should not be to hard) or just wallow in the results.
Accuracy of terminology dear boy. You cannot have an acquittal unless there is a trial. There will be no trial of Trump. Use of the correct words with legal meanings is very useful you know! Especially the word "exonerate". It is not retarded to insist on the facts that Mueller did not exonerate Trump or his campaign. Facts are stubborn things.

I support justice so I am going to accept the result of a special counsel. That is what they are there for. It is not one side against another, it is the justice system in USA. That Trump heavily politicised it is to his disgrace. He did not "win" but a decision was delivered. It was in his favour. I cannot wallow in a result that is fair. It is not a game.

However, for the retard comment, please desist you lump of pasteurised yoghurt.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Accuracy of terminology dear boy. You cannot have an acquittal unless there is a trial. There will be no trial of Trump. Use of the correct words with legal meanings is very useful you know! Especially the word "exonerate". It is not retarded to insist on the facts that Mueller did not exonerate Trump or his campaign. Facts are stubborn things.

I support justice so I am going to accept the result of a special counsel. That is what they are there for. It is not one side against another, it is the justice system in USA. That Trump heavily politicised it is to his disgrace. He did not "win" but a decision was delivered. It was in his favour. I cannot wallow in a result that is fair. It is not a game.

However, for the retard comment, please desist you lump of pasteurised yoghurt.
Is Jonsey being rude? How odd he keeps telling us that guns make you polite.