The Trump Presidency...

If there was nothing to hide, they wouldn't be working so fcuking hard to hide it. sez some womennn

View attachment 384716
I know you're excited to have a new conspiracy theory to latch onto... but could you point to a single person at the Whitehouse who has said they are opposed to releasing the Mueller report?

Or are we supposed to just automatically believe the claim because it was made by a woman?

Last edited:
Can’t you ******* read?

the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General exonerated him

Which means he has been completely and totally exonerated

Just like he said:

Can't you read either? Mueller did not exonerate Trump at all.

Can't you read either? Mueller did not exonerate Trump at all.
But if the glove doesn’t fit, you must acquit...

Don’t fall into the trap of flogging this dead horse. Deep down you had to know this was one of the potential outcomes. Mueller delivered the report, and one side lost badly. This is what happens in high stakes poker.

Now if you continue to press, you look like a retard with a vendetta. Instead of the opposition with a plan that people can follow.

Trump is many things, and at this rate he is going to be the “Hero” that bested the deep state. Love him or hate him he won this round. Either find something else to hammer him on, (which should not be to hard) or just wallow in the results.

To
If there was nothing to hide, they wouldn't be working so fcuking hard to hide it. sez some womennn

View attachment 384716
To be fair the report was initiated by the executive branch (Attorney General) so remains the property of the executive branch, not the congress.

Remember then AG Eric Holder being held in ''contempt of congress'' over refusing to release executive privileged documents in 2014? and a Judge said he as AG was within his rights not to release said documents.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

(b)Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.
28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

Show me where congress gets mentioned?

Show me where the AG has to publicize the results by law?

People may not like it but it is totally legal to withhold from the public as is any Grand Jury testimony

SECRECY
The law imposes upon each grand juror a strict obligation of secrecy. This obligation is emphasized in the oath each grand juror takes and in the charge given to the grand jury by the judge. The tradition of secrecy continues as a vital part of the grand jury system for many reasons. It protects the grand jurors from being subjected to pressure by persons who may be subjects of investigations by the grand jury or associates of such persons.

It prevents the escape of those against whom an indictment is being considered. It encourages witnesses before the grand jury to give full and truthful information as to the commission of a crime. It also prevents tampering with or intimidation of such witnesses before they testify at trial. Finally, it prevents the disclosure of investigations that result in no action by the grand jury and avoids any stigma the public might attach to one who is the subject of a mere investigation by the grand jury.

Essentially, the grand jury may disclose matters occurring before it only to the attorneys for the government for use in the performance of their duties, but even attorneys for the government may not be informed of what took place during the grand jury's deliberations and voting. The only other time matters occurring before the grand jury may be disclosed to anyone is when disclosure is ordered by the court in the interests of justice.

Disclosure of such matters may never be made to grand juror's friends or family, including a grand juror's spouse.

http://www.ndd.uscourts.gov/jury/jury_handbook_grand_jurors.pdf

The issue now is who people will believe if anyone. Muller clearing Trump 'then its a conspiracy' is that the new narrative? Of course it will not be proof for some as they have built, almost a religious fevor that even if evidence is presented, its a cover-up... This is likely to make 9/11 Truther's look reasonable.

The rule of law says no evidence, no prosecution. Unless you want the Lavrentiy Beria school of law .‘Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.’ Stalin would be proud, US and UK Justice is based on 'Innocent until proven guilty' but ho hum to that.

People have in many cases chosen a side and will stick to it regardless. Tribalism is powerful and it can do good for wider society, but it also can be the catalyst for self destruction. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

The issue now is who people will believe if anyone. Muller clearing Trump 'then its a conspiracy' is that the new narrative? Of course it will not be proof for some as they have built, almost a religious fevor that even if evidence is presented, its a cover-up... This is likely to make 9/11 Truther's look reasonable.

The rule of law says no evidence, no prosecution. Unless you want the Lavrentiy Beria school of law .‘Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.’ Stalin would be proud, US and UK Justice is based on 'Innocent until proven guilty' but ho hum to that.

People have in many cases chosen a side and will stick to it regardless. Tribalism is powerful and it can do good for wider society, but it also can be the catalyst for self destruction. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
Yeah, but seventeen intelligence agencies all agreed that there was credible evidence of collusion

It must be there somewhere - We just need to keep searching

Yeah, but seventeen intelligence agencies all agreed that there was credible evidence of collusion

It must be there somewhere - We just need to keep searching

Did they? https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf.

Where does it say 'collusion' in that document?

They assessed Putin ordered an influence campaign and nobody can say with any certainty how effective that campaign was.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Justice on the “Windy City”. Not surprised at all. I hope his acting career takes a permanent nose dive.
Whats interesting is that Smollet's lawyer appears to be an unindicted conspirator in the Nike shakedown with Avenatti

Michael Avenatti Arrested In Extortion Plot Against Nike, Conspired With Smollett's Lawyer

hell of a coincidence...
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he was right, I just don't get wtf is going on, sealed records, not telling the police etc, sounds more like banana republic stuff than a modern country.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he was right, I just don't get wtf is going on, sealed records, not telling the police etc, sounds more like banana republic stuff than a modern country.
Well the City of Chicago is one of the most corrupt places in the country. So yes it is a freaking Banana Republic. Smollet managed to fake a hate crime and somehow got all the charges dropped. Welcome to the great American divide. Avenatti is just another criminal masquerading as an attorney. We have quite a few of those in the country, hell we had one here who was trading legal services for sexual favors from some of the ladies of the night. It is not exactly a loved or well liked profession. Justice can be bought if you have the right connections and background.

Mueller exonerated him of any form of collusion
Wow, you've read the report and not just the Trump appointed AGs synopsis of it?
Impressed!

Alternatively...

Actually, we know it's Mueller's conclusion, for example, that there was no conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russian government, but we don't know about other Russian actors.

There's a lot of very cleverly and slyly worded things in the Barr letter

Mueller report synopsis just 'propaganda' from the AG, says Democratic congressman | CBC Radio