The Trump Presidency...

If you mean rubbing it in for 2020 yes you are right. IF you are referring to taking a pipe to a few kneecaps, nope that won’t happen.
The best victory as far as Trump should be concerned, will be the discrediting of the media.
Trump needs no encouragement to discredit the media. I anticipate that he will go overboard. No idea how, but his temperament is vengeful. He has now gone beyond what Mueller said, that he is exonerated. Not so. Pipe a kneecap?No, but as prison sentences have been issued, what is the difference? Trump has often used threats to jail people (lock her up) so I do not think he will hesitate to issue retribution.

In all seriousness, I feel that USA is allowing itself to make its own tyrant.

Trump needs no encouragement to discredit the media. I anticipate that he will go overboard. No idea how, but his temperament is vengeful. He has now gone beyond what Mueller said, that he is exonerated. Not so. Pipe a kneecap?No, but as prison sentences have been issued, what is the difference? Trump has often used threats to jail people (lock her up) so I do not think he will hesitate to issue retribution.

But the media is still free, and the Liberals have not been disappeared to Gitmo.
We can all criticize or praise Trump to our hearts content.

Why he has not even inflicted censorship. That would have been the PM of New Zealand.

If you really want to get down to Brass Tacks, the Germans are more of a threat to the West, followed by the British and their decision to let China enter the 5 G competition.

Trump is a boorish douche bag, but not smart enough to become a Tyrant.

He has now gone beyond what Mueller said, that he is exonerated. Not so.
Yes he was, stop lying!

Mueller exonerated him of any form of collusion

The Attorney General & Deputy Attorney General reviewed the evidence of obstruction of justice put forward by mueller and they exonerated him of any crimes on that as well:

7133DBB0-9176-4534-AF54-51CD932C02E7.jpeg

There you have it, in black and white, the decision was left to the AG and DAG and they saw no actions that constituted crimes - utterly exonerated on all counts. Read it and weep.

Pipe a kneecap?No, but as prison sentences have been issued, what is the difference? Trump has often used threats to jail people (lock her up) so I do not think he will hesitate to issue retribution.

Ah, right - so, after two years of listening to the left repeat their nutty conspiracy theories and regurgitate preposterous and unproven talking points, which just utterly ecpoloded in their faces, we’re now expected to listen to a fresh batch of

“Yeah, well, ok we lied about that, but you totally HAVE to believe us about this...”

Ever heard the story about the little boy who cried wolf

But the media is still free, and the Liberals have not been disappeared to Gitmo.
We can all criticize or praise Trump to our hearts content.

Why he has not even inflicted censorship. That would have been the PM of New Zealand.

If you really want to get down to Brass Tacks, the Germans are more of a threat to the West, followed by the British and their decision to let China enter the 5 G competition.

Trump is a boorish douche bag, but not smart enough to become a Tyrant.
The media is still free, as much as Donny wants it to be. Fake Noos.

Interesting that you say that the Germans are a risk to the west (by that I presume US) us Brits are very sceptical about China.

By the way, smartness is not an essential quality to being a tyrant. If Donald has the back up then a tyrant he will be. And I suspect he will be.

Yes he was, stop lying!

Mueller exonerated him of any form of collusion

The Attorney General & Deputy Attorney General reviewed the evidence of obstruction of justice put forward by mueller and they exonerated him of any crimes on that as well.
View attachment 384600

Ah, right - so, after two years of listening to the left repeat their nutty conspiracy theories and regurgitate preposterous and unproven talking points, which just utterly ecpoloded in their faces, we’re now expected to listen to a fresh batch of

“Yeah, well, ok we lied about that, but you totally HAVE to believe us about this...”

Ever heard the story about the little boy who cried wolf
Read it however you wish, but Mueller did not exonerate Trump at all.

The media is still free, as much as Donny wants it to be. Fake Noos.

Interesting that you say that the Germans are a risk to the west (by that I presume US) us Brits are very sceptical about China.

By the way, smartness is not an essential quality to being a tyrant. If Donald has the back up then a tyrant he will be. And I suspect he will be.
You really can’t surpress the media here. You can try to manage a few aspects of it, but that is about it.

Yes the Germans are a threat. The only country that bleats about multilateralism, but refuses to support the concept. They are skint in their commitments, and fund our enemy because they want the cheap energy.
Whilst Donald maybe a twat, his administration has actually gone all out to strengthen the Eastern flank.

He can’t be a tyrant because half the population hates him. The odds are not in his favour.

Last edited:
Can’t you ******* read?

the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General exonerated him

Which means he has been completely and totally exonerated

Just like he said:

And it looks like the wall is about to start.

The Pentagon has authorised the transfer of $1bn (£758m) to army engineers for new wall construction along the US-Mexico border.

The funds are the first under the national emergency declared by President Donald Trump to bypass Congress and build the barrier he pledged during his election campaign.

Snowflakes and Trump haters will be melting like ice in a heatwave :D:D

Well, you suspected he colluded with Russia as well, so it shows how much weight we should attach to your opinions :)
Erm.... But even the now St Mueller (oddly now not a witch hunt now the President likes his report) agrees there was Russian interference.

But never mind, let's let the Bromance go on shall we?

Erm.... But even the now St Mueller (oddly now not a witch hunt now the President likes his report) agrees there was Russian interference.

But never mind, let's let the Bromance go on shall we?

Here was Muellers brief:

18903493-F33D-4871-B3FC-6A9A271C84BE.jpeg

The entire brief was predicated upon Trumps ties to Russia - it’s no good trying to pretend otherwise. They went out looking to kill a king, and didn’t even bag a prince. It’s unbecoming on you to now try and reverse ferret out of it by claiming that Trump wasn’t the real target here.

The Hill’s top article is worth a read:

Apologies to President Trump

Last edited:
People have been asking why is it that the Orange Man has gone quiet on twitter?

Dance Lessons.

So the same people that were spouting off about John McCain being a traitor to the country are they going to aplogise and retract their statements. No I thought not !

Lindsay Graham:
"But I told the president it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the document," Graham continued. "And I told him the only thing I know to do with it. It could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody whose job it is to find these things out. And John McCain acted appropriately."

"But it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give that thing to the press. He talked to me as soon as he got it, and he turned it over the FBI, and that’s exactly what he should have done.'”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, remember that Graham kept his trap shut while Donny Douchebag destroyed McCain's reputation.

So the same people that were spouting off about John McCain being a traitor to the country are they going to aplogise and retract their statements. No I thought not !

Lindsay Graham:
"But I told the president it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the document," Graham continued. "And I told him the only thing I know to do with it. It could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody whose job it is to find these things out. And John McCain acted appropriately."

"But it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give that thing to the press. He talked to me as soon as he got it, and he turned it over the FBI, and that’s exactly what he should have done.'”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, remember that Graham kept his trap shut while Donny Douchebag destroyed McCain's reputation.
Interesting, because that quote tracks back to a daily mail article that says is was McCains Aides who leaked it to the press

So, it was McCains staff who were conspiring to undermine the elected president of the United States

But, of course - by your own standards on alleged Trump collusion with Russia by members the Trump Campaign team that makes McCain directly responsible for their actions

Hoist on your own petard again!

Interesting, because that quote tracks back to a daily mail article that says is was McCains Aides who leaked it to the press

So, it was McCains staff who were conspiring to undermine the elected president of the United States

But, of course - by your own standards on alleged Trump collusion with Russia by members the Trump Campaign team that makes McCain directly responsible for their actions

Hoist on your own petard again!
Are you thick or just totally clueless, you may have found a link on DM that quoted Graham, that is NOT where I got it from, but a direct quote from Graham it was.

If there was nothing to hide, they wouldn't be working so fcuking hard to hide it. sez some womennn

1553615365102.png