The Trump Presidency...

I will celebrate the demise of the Clinton family from public spotlight. This should turn them into political cyanide.
Couldn't agree more, the polarizing HRC needs to say nothing, do nothing, and disappear up her own ass, I am sure, the polarizing orange fatty will do the same thing when he is out but I doubt it.

This is what happens when you buy into media hype and suck on a twitter feed like its milk and honey, It's a derangement syndrome and the poor sod doesn't even realise it.

And worse, dangerous.

Nice to see the Truppits gloating especially Labrat who has stuck with this thread through thick and thin while others have dropped out only to pop back in yesterday in support of the orange maniac. I suggest we let them have their day in peace and quiet.
I'll be honest.

When I suggested that "Collusion with Russia as a conspiracy theory is now officially deader than disco. Those who have been thrapping themselves senseless peddling this nonsense here and elsewhere need to phone the specially set up Russian masturbation hotline."

I did have you specifically in mind.

Check this.

Of Mueller's 34 actual indictments only 6 were associated with "Team Trump". All had nothing to do with 'collusion'. 82% of the indictments issued by Mueller were to the Russian Troll Farm (IRA) operators who are never likely to set foot in the USA to be arrested EVAH!

This is an example of the quality of the Russian Troll Farms work.

ira.JPG

Yes, this is an actual example of the type of facebook post that the IRA troll farm thought would sway the election in Trump's favour.

"We'll beat it together."

Sweet Lord Jesus.

For two full years you've been here ranting here about "COLLUSION". Sometimes in large fonts with the caps locked. Day in. Day out.

Here.

Here.

Here.

Hell, too many to choose from. Buy the entire boxed set of your deranged "COLLUSION" mutterings here.

Well done Spank-it!

Never a more fairly chosen moniker.

Couldn't agree more, the polarizing HRC needs to say nothing, do nothing, and disappear up her own ass, I am sure, the polarizing orange fatty will do the same thing when he is out but I doubt it.
I think he will persona non grata, and have quite a bit of time to work on his golf game. I don’t see him having the longevity of Carter or Bush Sr. It would be who of him to pull a Bush or Obama and retire quietly. But I doubt he can do that.

I'll be honest.
I did have you specifically in mind.

Check this.

For two full years you've been here ranting here about "COLLUSION". Sometimes in large fonts with the caps locked. Day in. Day out.

Here.

Here.

Here.

Hell, too many to choose from. Buy the entire boxed set of your deranged "COLLUSION" mutterings here.

Well done Spank-it!

Never a more fairly chosen moniker.
You mean those posts where I quoted Headlines from U.S Newspapers or those numerous posts where I have stated that I didn't believe Fatso colluded with Russia ? Either way I will completely disregard any of your arguments as you are clearly one of the Truppits who will gladly kneel down and swallow the orange man juice.

As for your quote: "82% of the indictments issued by Mueller were to the Russian Troll Farm (IRA) operators who are never likely to set foot in the USA to be arrested EVAH!" Thank you for admitting that Russia did in fact help the big man baby win the election.

Fox News AGAIN:
Mueller investigation's findings leave only liberals, media stunned – But Russia did meddle in election.

Ps: I'm glad I get under your skin. It proves that my posts work.

Last edited:
As for your quote: "82% of the indictments issued by Mueller were to the Russian Troll Farm (IRA) operators who are never likely to set foot in the USA to be arrested EVAH!" Thank you for admitting that Russia did in fact help the big man baby win the election.

Fox News AGAIN:
Mueller investigation's findings leave only liberals, media stunned – But Russia did meddle in election.
24C7F283-D6FC-4B00-B299-E1E9A7802D31.jpeg

We all haven't seen the Meuller report in detail and only have the headlines or at best Barr's summary. But this piece in my view pulls together what many see as strange behaviour from Trump and wonder over the reasons why:

Trump Didn’t Collude With Russia. So Why Does He Love Putin So Much?

There could of course be justifiable explanations for it all, but on present reading it doesn't seem so.
Article falls flat in the second paragraph:

But without access to Mueller’s full report, we can’t know just how damning—or not—this investigation is for Trump. Justice Department rules say a sitting president can’t be indicted”

However Barr’s letter to congress clearly stated that:

Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president.

Article falls flat in the second paragraph:

But without access to Mueller’s full report, we can’t know just how damning—or not—this investigation is for Trump. Justice Department rules say a sitting president can’t be indicted”

However Barr’s letter to congress clearly stated that:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel’s investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed and obstruction-of-justice defense. Our determination was made without regard to, and is not based on, the constitutional considerations that surround the indictment and criminal prosecution of a sitting president.[/COLOR]

No it doesn't. You obviously haven't got the gist of the article.

And it's not as black and white as you make out.

If I was picky, the statement says the evidence developed was not sufficient, not that there was no evidence.

Furthermore, to categorise Trump's actions as obstruction of justice, one of the tests is criminal intent. And with that not determined his actions couldn't be classified as obstruction.

To quote Mueller's report:

"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

If I was picky, the statement says the evidence developed was not sufficient, not that there was no evidence.
Indeed

Take, for example, sacking Comey

A conspiracy theorist might conclude that this was evidence of obstruction of justice.

However, absent any evidence of collusion, the alternative explanation would be that he was sacked for being shit (and utterly untrustworthy)

Furthermore, to categorise Trump's actions as obstruction of justice, one of the tests is criminal intent. And with that not determined his actions couldn't be classified as obstruction.
Well duh, without anything to cover up, how can you be obstructing justice?

To quote Mueller's report:
"While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."
No, that’s right, regards obstruction of justice the report didn’t - it was the Attorney General and Deputy AG who exonerated him based on the contents of the report

As I say, the article fell down in the second paragraph - it sought to infer that
Mueller or Barr may not be prosecuting because of the difficulty indicting a sitting president, however Barr’s letter to congress had already specifically ruled this out.

Last edited:
Trump love for Putin?

Seriously?

Washington Quietly Increases Lethal Weapons to Ukraine

Something Obama was never game to do. Trump did. I approved.

The prospect of Russians and US troops colliding was long feared in the Cold War days, because it might result in a nuclear response. When that fearful outcome happened last year in Syria. Crickets...

Ivan has been copping an unfamiliar flogging from Uncle Sam ever since Trump was inaugurated.

The closest the world ever came to nuclear war was in 1962 when the USSR deployed IRBM's to Cuba. The question was settled when the Soviets withdrew their IRBM's and the USA secretly withdrew theirs from Turkey.

The Russian's can moan all they like today, about the current asymmetry of Western anti ballistic missile defence, in the same sense that they tried to lodge IRBM's in Cuba in 1962, to even up that ledger.

It does them no good.

Trump just does it anyway.

He's put ABM into Lithuania and into Poland at one site. The next planned site will become operational soon and gloriously the Poles want to name it 'Fort Trump'.

Yeah for sure. Fort Trump! How good is that? He doesn't even have to die before he gets an Aircraft Carrier named after him! He will have his own fort. There's a lot of love for the Trumpster in Poland, Lithuania and the Ukraine - The frontline States.
Trump is in Putin's pocket? Please...

Militarily, the Orange Man has given Russia the finger at every opportunity; and got away with it.

"Realpolitik" = MAGA in action and again one of Trump's great unsung achievements.

Indeed

Take, for example, sacking Comey

A conspiracy theorist might conclude that this was evidence of obstruction of justice.

However, absent any evidence of collusion, the alternative explanation would be that he was sacked for being shit (and utterly untrustworthy)

Well duh, without anything to cover up, how can you be obstructing justice?

No, that’s right, regards obstruction of justice the report didn’t - it was the Attorney General and Deputy AG who exonerated him based on the contents of the report

As I say, the article fell down in the second paragraph - it sought to infer that
Mueller or Barr may not be prosecuting because of the difficulty indicting a sitting president, however Barr’s letter to congress had already specifically ruled this out.
You seem to be jumping into the opposing trench feet first defending Trump like a Jihadi shouting Allah akhbar.

But you're waving your scimitar at the wrong argument and missing the point.

What worries me now is that Trump has given off some menacing noises about some kind of retribution.

Not quite a night of the long knives but possibly a night of the small hands.

What worries me now is that Trump has given off some menacing noises about some kind of retribution.

Not quite a night of the long knives but possibly a night of the small hands.
If you mean rubbing it in for 2020 yes you are right. IF you are referring to taking a pipe to a few kneecaps, nope that won’t happen.
The best victory as far as Trump should be concerned, will be the discrediting of the media.

If you mean rubbing it in for 2020 yes you are right. IF you are referring to taking a pipe to a few kneecaps, nope that won’t happen.
The best victory as far as Trump should be concerned, will be the discrediting of the media.
Discrediting the media - he's been full throttle on that for TWO YEARS already.

Discrediting the media - he's been full throttle on that for TWO YEARS already.
The media's doing a bang-up job of discrediting itself. When alleged "satirical" news shows are being taken as "serious" news sources by the public, we wind up with crap like this from "comedian" Jim Jefferies and his "news" show. The man who had the hatchet job done on him was very wise to secretly record their interview.