The Trump Presidency...

To involve religion in international politics, especially an extreme view of Christianity, it going to increase the number of terrorist attacks on both sides of the islamic and christian factions, may destabilise the middle east, and may alienate the rest of the world against USA.

And let’s not forget: “I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full Victory! Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking."

View attachment 383762
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said it is "certainly" possible that President Donald Trump may be the modern-day savior of the Jewish people. "Could it be that President Trump right now has been raised [up] for such a time, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?" "As a Christian I certainly believe that's possible," said Pompeo "I am confident that the lord is at work here."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm all for (fake) laughing at a shitty joke from the boss but fcuking hell talk about kissing ass !

View attachment 383763
If someone praised me that much, I'd be wondering what dirt he had on me.

Ergo Trump must be absolutely kacking himself...

The expectation is that Barr will read it, Fatty will then get a copy and push out as much spin as he can before the GOP get a copy who will push out as much spin as they can before the Dems get a copy who will fight an uphill battle to get their spin out. The one disappointing thing is that Fatso wasn't dragged out of Mar-a-Logo in handcuffs but then again I have always thought that Teflon Don was told to keep the F out of the way and let the peons get the jail time. CNN are in meltdown.

Apparently this is the illustration at the start of the executive summary section:

1553292906120.png

What does Q say has happened?

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
He has to be senile!
Sanctions?
Mr Trump caused confusion on Friday when he tweeted that "additional large-scale sanctions" would be withdrawn.
was thought he was referring to the treasury's move to blacklist two China-based shipping companies suspected of illegally trading with North Korea.
But officials later said he was referring to future sanctions.

Links?

You want links? Have some links with analysis

If you enjoy lefty heads exploding this is going to be better than election night.

CNN has already conceded.

Wired offered a decent appreciation a couple of weeks ago - "7 scenarios for how the Mueller probe might wrap up."

Now that we know that there will be no further indictments that's narrowed down from 7 to 1. The first scenario.

The twists and turns necessary to keep the dream alive are going to be gloriously amusing. The excuses: Yes but... Emoluments, Yes but... Southern District of New York... The straw clutching desperation generally will be wonderful to behold. Specifically, at this place, the comportment of the resident NPC's is bound to be severely tested.

While we wait for the report to be made public the best summation of the events of the past two years is here. Victor Davis Hanson "Autopsy of a dead coup"

Vox - unusually, plays a pretty straight bat to what happens next and the obligations of AG Barr. In essence all Barr is required to do is two things “He just tells Congress, ‘It’s over. And here are the cases in which I overrule Mueller’s judgment,’”

The second part is the most important and was responsible for Rachel Maddow losing her shit. If Barr has in fact overruled anything Mueller has submitted to him, Maddow might well have a point. If he did he was a fool.

What happens next?

Trump is now free to declassify the FISA Court documents that attempted to stitch up Carter Page. Trump has previously declined to declassify the results of this enquiry for two reasons. Not to be seen to influence the Mueller investigation and not to embarrass US Allies. Which allies did he not wish to embarrass? I'm looking at you 'fishnets'!

Now that Mueller is over, combined with the fact that Alexander Downer can't possibly further embarrass himself. The FISA court stuff will be released toot sweet as Trump goes on the attack.

If Mueller is the earthquake - Horowitz will be the Tsunami.

The results of the Office of Inspector General enquiry

"Examination of the Department’s and the FBI’s Compliance with Legal Requirements and Policies in Applications Filed with the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court Relating to a certain U.S. Person."

Were also put on hold until after Mueller had concluded.

We now get to see that. Good.

Good for democracies everywhere.

Last edited: