The Trump Presidency...

as he is paving the way for the rapture and the second coming.
I thought that had gone or that they got the date wrong. They have been stocking food for years waiting for the rapture. It was one theory why the certain parts of the US weren't concerned about climate change, they would all be gone soon so why bother.

Has Trump ever won a court case? I remember seeing about 2 years ago some research into this but they did not want to publish the details because he may take them to court.

This is a genuine question, when do you expect the big reveal from Trump and Mueller that they were actually working together to dismantle the deep state and how soon after will the 30K plus arrests begin relating to the sealed indictments.
Dammit, wasn't that supposed to be kept in the bag? I thought this thread was started to conflubdicate and disflabulate the masses from colongating things until Trumpuellers plan was made public. I'm scared.. wadda we do now that Dessert Prat has revealed the master plan??????? Arrests... It was all @Bravo_Bravo 's fault..and @Tedsson and that @labrat fella, he's made thousands of posts, I've only made one or two posts, the rest are fake.
1553223782005.png

Last edited:
You do understand there is a difference between IS 'on the ground' and IS the belief? Even if it's the destruction of the self proclaimed Caliphate, that is far from the end of IS in the Levant, let alone elsewhere.

You have deliberately deflected the point about which 'victory' Trump is talking about. It's like Assad saying he defeated IS in November '17. Both incorrect.

No wonder posters respond with 'YUM'. You clearly have no idea.

Can I suggest you stop believing everything that issues forth from his mouth and Twitter as actually being fact?
You're straining at gnats.

No I'm not deflecting from Trump's victory declaration. But as I've said before his comments are nuanced. Could he be talking about cutting off the supply chain from the DS that fed IS?

I remember people's derision about the so called spelling mistakes in his twitter posts. Now you don't hear it as much because it's finally dawning on people those are coded messages.

Here's another nuanced comment from Trump. When he talked about knowing more about electronics than anyone else, what do you think he was really talking about? Everyone immediately thought he was talking about tinkering with electronic as a hobby. Well he knows he doesn't, everyone knows he doesn't so what was he referring to? Here's a hint: he has an unusual family connection with Nikola Tesla.

Yes, I know the difference between the political ideology of IS and what's on the ground. The ideology will rear its ugly head in a different format wherever there is hatred. So you can cut the crap and stop showing off!

Can I suggest you stop believing everything issuing forth from the Mockingbird media. Do you own research and think for yourself.

I thought you were a rat?
No I'm not deflecting from Trump's victory declaration. But as I've said before his comments are nuanced. Could he be talking about cutting off the supply chain from the DS that fed IS?
Which part of “You kept hearing it was 90 percent, 92 percent, the caliphate in Syria. Now it’s 100 percent, we just took over,” are you having difficulty with?
I remember people's derision about the so called spelling mistakes in his twitter posts. Now you don't hear it as much because it's finally dawning on people those are coded messages.
Are they? Which crypto fill is he using as it's not a coalition one
Here's another nuanced comment from Trump. When he talked about knowing more about electronics than anyone else, what do you think he was really talking about? Everyone immediately thought he was talking about tinkering with electronic as a hobby. Well he knows he doesn't, everyone knows he doesn't so what was he referring to? Here's a hint: he has an unusual family connection with Nikola Tesla.
So he knows somebody who knows more about electronics?
Yes, I know the difference between the political ideology of IS and what's on the ground. The ideology will rear its ugly head in a different format wherever there is hatred. So you can cut the crap and stop showing off!
Clearly you didn't and IS-2 in the same area in addition to where they already are
Can I suggest you stop believing everything issuing forth from the Mockingbird media.
I hear that from some of the weirder posters. So am I supposed to ignore 'Mocking bird Media' (whatever that is) when they quote Trump or his family?
Do you own research and think for yourself.
I do, hence the direct quotes part. You clearly don't and shovel in everything which agrees with your world view and reject anything outside that scope

Can I suggest you stop believing everything issuing forth from the Mockingbird media. Do you own research and think for yourself.
You jumped the shark with that post.

Coded messages, references to Tesla. Really gone down the tinfoiler rabbithole there.

Why don’t you enlighten us as to Trumps extremely tenuous connection to Tesla (he was born three years after Tesla died). Do you think he is going to zap Democrats with the mythical Death Ray?

It’s OK to have an open mind but yours is so open your brain fell out.

What does “Mockingbird media” mean.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Y.U.M.

1553259099173.png

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said it is "certainly" possible that President Donald Trump may be the modern-day savior of the Jewish people. "Could it be that President Trump right now has been raised [up] for such a time, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?" "As a Christian I certainly believe that's possible," said Pompeo "I am confident that the lord is at work here."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm all for (fake) laughing at a shitty joke from the boss but fcuking hell talk about kissing ass !

1553259780681.png

View attachment 383762
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said it is "certainly" possible that President Donald Trump may be the modern-day savior of the Jewish people. "Could it be that President Trump right now has been raised [up] for such a time, just like Queen Esther, to help save the Jewish people from an Iranian menace?" "As a Christian I certainly believe that's possible," said Pompeo "I am confident that the lord is at work here."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm all for (fake) laughing at a shitty joke from the boss but fcuking hell talk about kissing ass !

View attachment 383763
Makes a change to the hundreds of years christians have been persecuting jews.

With Trump's previous recognition of Jerusalem and current push for recognition of Israeli sovereignity over the Golan Heights; it is worrying that fundamental Christian millenarianism now appears to be driving US policy towards Israel.

What does this mean?

Well these nutjobs believe that the reestablishment of Israel with its capital in Jerusalem is a step towards rebuilding the Temple which in turn (according to prophecy) will precipitate the final war between good and evil, the end of the world (Armageddon) and the second coming of the Messiah to establish the Kingdom of Heaven for all true believers. Basically they want a world war to fulfil their sky fairy beliefs.

They see Trump as a tool (well at least they got that right) to achieve their aims.
But Pence, the VP has an interesting history as a fundamentalist true believer.

Makes a change to the hundreds of years christians have been persecuting jews.
Slight problem: The Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights and its recognition - as called for by President Trump - is contrary to international law.

Come to think of it, where is this "Deal of the Century" between Israel and Palestine that Chump has been bragging about for over a year now ?

Slight problem: The Israeli annexation of the Golan Heights and its recognition - as called for by President Trump - is contrary to international law.
It also provides Moscow with a very convenient excuse for the annexation of Crimea.

Here's a bit of Word Salad and some lunacy from President Big Brain.

Here's Trump on that subject in an interview with Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo that was released Friday morning: Full ramblings of Fatty here

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

"It's interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy; he writes a report. You know -- never figured that one out," he said. "I had the greatest electoral victory -- one of them -- in the history of our country. Tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters. And now somebody is going to write a report who never got a vote."

Trump is suggesting that because neither Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the man who established the special counsel, or Mueller were elected -- and Trump was -- they have no right to stand in judgment on him.

But that's not how this works. Any of it. No one in the Justice Department serves in an elected position. There aren't any elected jobs to run for there. So to say that because Rosenstein and Mueller "didn't get any votes" they can't do their jobs deeply misunderstands the role the Justice Department plays in American life.

Trump has never really seemed to grasp that the department doesn't exist to simply investigate those he would like them to. The Justice Department is, ostensibly, upholding the laws of the land, not the personal piques of a president.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer

1553263885384.png

View attachment 383762

View attachment 383763
This is actually quite interesting. Seems mad to us, but it it plays to the evangelical Right who have been bending over backwards to find theological reasons to support a man who is as close to a list of broken Commandments as you can get.

Since Trump is an utterly amoral and decadent tyrant, instead of looking at the New Testament, where St John seems to have seen the Beast coming (oddly enough, the oily little son in law Kushner has a big office building at 666 Fifth Avenue....) The snake juggling speaking-in- tongues weirdos are looking to various horrible Old Testament dictators whose claim to fame was they they DIDN'T exterminate Jews on principle, despite these Evangelicals being, err, not Jewish.

The Old Testament called them "Righteous", so that definition is a bit limited to "Didn't kill us, already".

I would have expected this sort of cant from Pence, who's Bible bashing is well known, but it is odd in Pompeo.

I would guess that this is another unbelievably stupid idea from the Kushner-Ivanka stable, that has bypassed State Department and Pompeo is trying to find a way to spin it to the Trump's fan base in liturgical language.

Ivanka has ambitions about founding a hereditary Trump dynasty, but she isn't known as "HABI" (Home of All Bad Ideas) for nothing and Jared is probably thinking that if it goes pear shaped he can skip and claim asylum in Israel before the Feds catch up and ask hard questions about money laundering and influence selling. The Golan Heights is his offering to Tel Aviv.

With Trump's previous recognition of Jerusalem and current push for recognition of Israeli sovereignity over the Golan Heights; it is worrying that fundamental Christian millenarianism now appears to be driving US policy towards Israel.

What does this mean?

Well these nutjobs believe that the reestablishment of Israel with its capital in Jerusalem is a step towards rebuilding the Temple which in turn (according to prophecy) will precipitate the final war between good and evil, the end of the world (Armageddon) and the second coming of the Messiah to establish the Kingdom of Heaven for all true believers. Basically they want a world war to fulfil their sky fairy beliefs.

They see Trump as a tool (well at least they got that right) to achieve their aims.
But Pence, the VP has an interesting history as a fundamentalist true believer.
When he starts talking about the Red Heifer, it's time to duck and cover.....