The Trump Presidency...

Here's another one for you to get all upset and cry about @labrat

1) The Fake News Media has NEVER been more Dishonest or Corrupt than it is right now. There has never been a time like this in American History. Very sad! Fake News is the absolute Enemy of the People and our Cuntry itself!

2) We all know that @realDonald_FatCunt turned down Mr. Kellyanne Conway for a job he desperately wanted. He barely worked @TheJusticeDept and was either fired/quit, didn’t want the scrutiny? Now he hurts his wife because he is jealous of her success. POTUS doesn’t even know him!

3) A total loser!
Donald J. Fatcunt added,

@labrat

Here's another one for you to get all upset and cry about @labrat

1) The Fake News Media has NEVER been more Dishonest or Corrupt than it is right now. There has never been a time like this in American History. Very sad! Fake News is the absolute Enemy of the People and our Cuntry itself!

2) We all know that @realDonald_FatCunt turned down Mr. Kellyanne Conway for a job he desperately wanted. He barely worked @TheJusticeDept and was either fired/quit, didn’t want the scrutiny? Now he hurts his wife because he is jealous of her success. POTUS doesn’t even know him!

3) A total loser!
Donald J. Fatcunt added,

@labrat
Whole thing reads to me like George Conway is just upset that DJT fucked his wife his wife is spending a bit too much time with the President :boogie:

Whole thing reads to me like George Conway is just upset that DJT fucked his wife his wife is spending a bit too much time with the President :boogie:
Or...

they are part of the age old strategy of having a son in both camps?

Lindsey Graham's letter to Attorney General William Barr demanding documents. Oh the shit is going to hit the fan!

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/LOG to AG Barr 03-15-2019.pdf
Do you know what adult professionals in all areas of life mean when they refer to "contingency planning"?

If not ask your teacher tomorrow.

Looking at the 25th Amendment Nancy Pelosi could become president when Dumps heart blows up, he is certified as mentally incapable or gets banged up for being an uber crook and Pence resigns after being caught in a drug fuelled orgy with coke and rent boys. Preferably on the same day.

Bring it on.

Do you know what adult professionals in all areas of life mean when they refer to "contingency planning"?

If not ask your teacher tomorrow.

Looking at the 25th Amendment Nancy Pelosi could become president when Dumps heart blows up, he is certified as mentally incapable or gets banged up for being an uber crook and Pence resigns after being caught in a drug fuelled orgy with coke and rent boys. Preferably on the same day.

Bring it on.
:smile: What are you on?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@Good CO @Bad CO I noticed the new Russian Troll Mudguards for Grey Fox and others, any chance of a "Dribbling Conspiriloon" mudguard for desert_rat please

@Good CO @Bad CO I noticed the new Russian Troll Mudguards for Grey Fox and others, any chance of a "Dribbling Conspiriloon" mudguard for desert_rat please
Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder what your mudguard should be?

I'd suggest "sheople", you know those who have such religious faith in the Mockingbird media. Let's make sure nobody questions the orange-man-bad gospel. The punishment for such heresy is to label the person and try to silence them.

This whole phenomena interests me not because of Trump but because it shows how easily people can be manipulated and conditioned by the media. Very scary if you ask me.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

I'd suggest "sheople", you know those who have such religious faith in the Mockingbird media. Let's make sure nobody questions the orange-man-bad gospel. The punishment for such heresy is to label the person and try to silence them.

This whole phenomena interests me not because of Trump but because it shows how easily people can be manipulated and conditioned by the media. Very scary if you ask me.
If I am to get another set of mudguards it would read "Arrse's Most Eloquent & Erudite Leftwinger"

Or it could be a warning, "Caution, interaction with this poster may induce feelings of desire and sexual arousal."

It’s sheeple.
The best reference would be that of New Zealand at the moment.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer