The Trump Presidency...

I have no intention of making light of the Tragedy in New Zealand but this goes to show what damage a thoughtless tweet can do.

Trump mindlessly tweets out link to anti-Muslim website shortly after New Zealand mosque shooting.

Late Thursday, after the shooting had been reported by U.S. media and presumably after the president would have been briefed, Trump tweeted out a link to the Breitbart homepage, where the lead story at that point was an article highlighting disgraced New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik’s claims about special counsel Robert Mueller.

Trump’s tweet offered no commentary on the link to Breitbart’s homepage, which frequently features inflammatory content about Islam and Muslims, and the right-wing site soon changed its lead story to the Christchurch shooting.
Breitbart News Network Breitbart News Network via @BreitbartNews
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2019

Other social media users were appalled and confused.
I am a New Zealander watching news coverage of a mass shooting at a mosque in Christchurch. The person who did this is a white supremacist who was probably influenced by the crap spewed by hate sites like Breitbart. YOU are part of the problem for the rise in hate crime.​
— Jen Longshaw (@JenLongshaw) March 15, 2019
You're just out here plugging Breitbart for no reason whatsoever? Cool. That's a totally normal, presidential thing to do. Especially in the midst of what's happening in Christchurch. Which is a city in NZ by the way, not a place of worship where you inexplicably sign bibles.​
— Daddy Files (@DaddyFiles) March 15, 2019
What a predictably disgusting asshole you are.​
Our friends in Christchurch, New Zealand are reeling from a terror attack by a Radical White Terrorist, and AGAIN you say nothing.​
Instead, you post the fake news hate rag, Breitbart.​
YOU. ARE. FILTH.​
— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) March 15, 2019
you typed breitbart dot com into the wrong space mr president sir​
— raandy (@randygdub) March 15, 2019
Of course you posted this as news breaks that a far right lunatic shot up a Mosque. You know exactly what you’re doing.​
— Andrew Abramson (@AbramsonFL) March 15, 2019
No words of condolences?​
No words of mourning?​
No words of support?​
No words of condemning the attack?​
Just a useless link to a conspiracy website that has been proven to push lies and right wing extremism.​
You make me sick.​
— Ida Skibenes (@ida_skibenes) March 15, 2019
How about tweeting about the horrific mass-shooting at the #NewZealandmosques, and acting like a world leader instead of a world buffoon on Twitter. Shame on you… #Trump
— Andy Ostroy (@AndyOstroy) March 15, 2019
You were too lazy and embarrassing to tweet a note of condolence to NZ PM #JacindaAdern. Instead you posted from a well-known Islamophobic site. Disgraceful.​
— Victoria Brownworth (@VABVOX) March 15, 2019

The third story down is… trump encouraging supporters to attack people wtf is going on​
— Floyd (@shaunep815) March 15, 2019
I think you misspelled Christchurch.​
— Rogue NASA (@RogueNASA) March 15, 2019
Yes you are correct, that is one if the websites that caused this tragedy.​
— Andrew Jon Thomson (@HelloAndrew) March 15, 2019
Apparently he was fresh out of thoughts and prayers.​
— John Hart (@farmgeek) March 15, 2019
The New Zealand Mosque shooter says in his manifesto that he admires Donald Trump because Trump is “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”​
— Christopher O'Riley (@cjoriley) March 15, 2019
Seriously disgraceful.​
— Wander Woman (@WanderWomanPhD) March 15, 2019
World leaders are sending messages of condolence and this is the best you can do……​
God help America​
— Epicurean Tours (@epicureantours) March 15, 2019
Dumber than dumber (including Dubya)!

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I have no intention of making light of the Tragedy in New Zealand but this goes to show what damage a thoughtless tweet can do.

Trump mindlessly tweets out link to anti-Muslim website shortly after New Zealand mosque shooting.

Late Thursday, after the shooting had been reported by U.S. media and presumably after the president would have been briefed, Trump tweeted out a link to the Breitbart homepage, where the lead story at that point was an article highlighting disgraced New York City police commissioner Bernard Kerik’s claims about special counsel Robert Mueller.

Trump’s tweet offered no commentary on the link to Breitbart’s homepage, which frequently features inflammatory content about Islam and Muslims, and the right-wing site soon changed its lead story to the Christchurch shooting.
Breitbart News Network Breitbart News Network via @BreitbartNews
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2019

Other social media users were appalled and confused.
I am a New Zealander watching news coverage of a mass shooting at a mosque in Christchurch. The person who did this is a white supremacist who was probably influenced by the crap spewed by hate sites like Breitbart. YOU are part of the problem for the rise in hate crime.​
— Jen Longshaw (@JenLongshaw) March 15, 2019
You're just out here plugging Breitbart for no reason whatsoever? Cool. That's a totally normal, presidential thing to do. Especially in the midst of what's happening in Christchurch. Which is a city in NZ by the way, not a place of worship where you inexplicably sign bibles.​
— Daddy Files (@DaddyFiles) March 15, 2019
What a predictably disgusting asshole you are.​
Our friends in Christchurch, New Zealand are reeling from a terror attack by a Radical White Terrorist, and AGAIN you say nothing.​
Instead, you post the fake news hate rag, Breitbart.​
YOU. ARE. FILTH.​
— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) March 15, 2019
you typed breitbart dot com into the wrong space mr president sir​
— raandy (@randygdub) March 15, 2019
Of course you posted this as news breaks that a far right lunatic shot up a Mosque. You know exactly what you’re doing.​
— Andrew Abramson (@AbramsonFL) March 15, 2019
No words of condolences?​
No words of mourning?​
No words of support?​
No words of condemning the attack?​
Just a useless link to a conspiracy website that has been proven to push lies and right wing extremism.​
You make me sick.​
— Ida Skibenes (@ida_skibenes) March 15, 2019
How about tweeting about the horrific mass-shooting at the #NewZealandmosques, and acting like a world leader instead of a world buffoon on Twitter. Shame on you… #Trump
— Andy Ostroy (@AndyOstroy) March 15, 2019
You were too lazy and embarrassing to tweet a note of condolence to NZ PM #JacindaAdern. Instead you posted from a well-known Islamophobic site. Disgraceful.​
— Victoria Brownworth (@VABVOX) March 15, 2019

The third story down is… trump encouraging supporters to attack people wtf is going on​
— Floyd (@shaunep815) March 15, 2019
I think you misspelled Christchurch.​
— Rogue NASA (@RogueNASA) March 15, 2019
Yes you are correct, that is one if the websites that caused this tragedy.​
— Andrew Jon Thomson (@HelloAndrew) March 15, 2019
Apparently he was fresh out of thoughts and prayers.​
— John Hart (@farmgeek) March 15, 2019
The New Zealand Mosque shooter says in his manifesto that he admires Donald Trump because Trump is “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”​
— Christopher O'Riley (@cjoriley) March 15, 2019
Seriously disgraceful.​
— Wander Woman (@WanderWomanPhD) March 15, 2019
World leaders are sending messages of condolence and this is the best you can do……​
God help America​
— Epicurean Tours (@epicureantours) March 15, 2019
Let's count the minutes between this and hearing that Trump claims to have increased his online popularity because of what he tweeted.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Trump has actually posted on twitter something sensible, but with a Trump slant. Its what the USA can do for NZ. Fair one Don. Nice effort.

Last edited:
WARNING reading the last 24 hours of the Tangerine Twats Tweets may lead to severe brain injury and a loss of reality.

The idiot gets owned again by bringing up a SNL skit aired last night that actually was a re-run that he had already bitched about last year.
  1. Donald J. Trump

It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of “the other side.” Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night Shows..........Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this? There must be Collusion with the Democrats and, of course, Russia! Such one sided media coverage, most of it Fake News. Hard to believe I won and am winning. Approval Rating 52%, 93% with Republicans. Sorry! So there you have it folks the Worlds most Powerful Leader (cough..cough) thinks that there is collusion with Dems & Russia to make up satire?

One of the replies on twatter was wait until July when they replay the Apollo landings the idiot will be bragging that his Space Force is far ahead of Schedule.

2. Donald J. Trump
    So it was indeed (just proven in court papers) “last in his class” (Annapolis) John McCain that sent the Fake Dossier to the FBI and Media hoping to have it printed BEFORE the Election. He & the Dems, working together, failed (as usual). Even the Fake News refused this garbage! Spreading the fake and totally discredited Dossier “is unfortunately a very dark stain against John McCain.” Ken Starr, Former Independent Counsel. He had far worse “stains” than this, including thumbs down on repeal and replace after years of campaigning to repeal and replace! No comment necessary!
    1552843796727.png

3. Donald J. Trump

Report: Christopher Steele backed up his Democrat & Crooked Hillary paid for Fake & Unverified Dossier with information he got from “send in watchers” of low ratings CNN. This is the info that got us the Witch Hunt!

1552843537687.png

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]

I look forward to VETOING the just passed Democrat inspired Resolution which would OPEN BORDERS while increasing Crime, Drugs, and Trafficking in our Country. I thank all of the Strong Republicans who voted to support Border Security and our desperately needed WALL!

1552847512370.png

I honestly think President Twitter Twat has finally lost all of his marbles. If a 10 yr old tweeter spent 48 hours banging out tweet after tweet of childish, insane ranting they would receive a clip around the ear and have their phone taken away. The sites that analyze the history of the orange idiots tweets point out when something big happens around the world that doesn't include the fcuknut he raises the tweet count alarmingly, this weekend was no exception.

President Twitter
“HIS CONDITION IS GETTING WORSE”: TRUMP SPIRALS ONLINE AS HIS PRESIDENCY REACHES A CRISIS POINT. It takes a lot for the president’s tweets to rise to the level of newsworthy. On Sunday, he met—and exceeded—that benchmark. BY ERIC LUTZ. Full Vanity Hive Link

For someone as prolific in his Twitter usage as Donald Trump, it takes a particularly deranged day online to register on the political Richter scale. The president had just such a day and then some on Sunday, firing off a wild, 32-tweet rant over the course of several hours on a range of topics. The tirade, much of which was in direct response to whomever was speaking on TV, was peppered with self-pitying laments about perceived slights against him, and provided a real-time glimpse into the president’s fraying psyche.

It’s unclear what, exactly, prompted the tweet storm—his favorite Fox News programs coming under fire? Anxiety about the anticipated release of Robert Mueller’s report? Some bad corned beef?—but Trump cast a wide net on Sunday, beginning his morning by grousing about a Saturday Night Live rerun he found “not funny” because it always makes fun of “the same person (me).” He followed this up with several attacks on the late John McCain; railed against Shep Smith and other Fox hosts he doesn’t like; called on the network to defend Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro, two hosts he does like; engaged in some anti-immigrant fear-mongering, mere days after a far-right terrorist who espoused similar rhetoric murdered dozens of Muslims in New Zealand; and, of course, raged against the Mueller probe.

“There has to be something coming, right?” MSNBC analyst Matthew Miller tweetedSunday, searching for an explanation for Trump’s diatribe. “Trump is incredibly unhinged today even for him, and with no apparent prompting.” Then again, he acknowledged shortly thereafter, the president could simply be “crazy and doesn’t need any particular prompting to show it.” His conservative enemies piled on too, with Bill Kristol tweeting, “Averting your eyes is refusing to come to grips with Trump’s mental condition and psychological state. It’s avoiding reality,” and George Conway, husband of Kellyanne, simply noting (and pinning to his profile), “His condition is getting worse.”

Whatever inspired it, Trump’s tweet storm rose to the level of newsworthy for what he didn’t say as much as for what he did. While he was called on Carlson and Pirro to “be strong & prosper,” he did not use his platform to address the ideology espoused by the shooter in Christchurch, New Zealand, who targeted two local mosques. “Instead of joining the world condemning this hatred and offering support to the Muslim community in New Zealand and across the globe, President Trump is tweeting that Saturday Night Live hurts his feelings,” CNN’s Ana Cabrera said at the top of her show Sunday evening. (Trump called the shootings “horrible” in a tweet Friday but dismissed the problem of white nationalism in comments to the press, forcing acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to assure Americans on air that the president is “not a white supremacist.”)

Even Trump officials seemed worn out by his relentless bellyaching. When The Daily Beast asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders if the president’s tweets “speak for themselves,” her default line when he goes off the rails, she simply replied: “Yes.” One former Trump official told the publication that he’d had to turn off notifications from Trump’s Twitter handle, saying that it had become “too much.” But it doesn’t seem like they’ll get a respite anytime soon. Trump was off to the races early on Monday with an avalanche of tweets about General Motors, his approval rating, and Joe Biden—“another low I.Q. individual.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this guy fully understand what a President is supposed to do, or does he think that sitting in front of a TV ranting and raving about what people think of him is more important than running a country. I know the answer.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It
I honestly think President Twitter Twat has finally lost all of his marbles. If a 10 yr old tweeter spent 48 hours banging out tweet after tweet of childish, insane ranting they would receive a clip around the ear and have their phone taken away. The sites that analyze the history of the orange idiots tweets point out when something big happens around the world that doesn't include the fcuknut he raises the tweet count alarmingly, this weekend was no exception.

President Twitter
“HIS CONDITION IS GETTING WORSE”: TRUMP SPIRALS ONLINE AS HIS PRESIDENCY REACHES A CRISIS POINT. It takes a lot for the president’s tweets to rise to the level of newsworthy. On Sunday, he met—and exceeded—that benchmark. BY ERIC LUTZ. Full Vanity Hive Link

For someone as prolific in his Twitter usage as Donald Trump, it takes a particularly deranged day online to register on the political Richter scale. The president had just such a day and then some on Sunday, firing off a wild, 32-tweet rant over the course of several hours on a range of topics. The tirade, much of which was in direct response to whomever was speaking on TV, was peppered with self-pitying laments about perceived slights against him, and provided a real-time glimpse into the president’s fraying psyche.

It’s unclear what, exactly, prompted the tweet storm—his favorite Fox News programs coming under fire? Anxiety about the anticipated release of Robert Mueller’s report? Some bad corned beef?—but Trump cast a wide net on Sunday, beginning his morning by grousing about a Saturday Night Live rerun he found “not funny” because it always makes fun of “the same person (me).” He followed this up with several attacks on the late John McCain; railed against Shep Smith and other Fox hosts he doesn’t like; called on the network to defend Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro, two hosts he does like; engaged in some anti-immigrant fear-mongering, mere days after a far-right terrorist who espoused similar rhetoric murdered dozens of Muslims in New Zealand; and, of course, raged against the Mueller probe.

“There has to be something coming, right?” MSNBC analyst Matthew Miller tweetedSunday, searching for an explanation for Trump’s diatribe. “Trump is incredibly unhinged today even for him, and with no apparent prompting.” Then again, he acknowledged shortly thereafter, the president could simply be “crazy and doesn’t need any particular prompting to show it.” His conservative enemies piled on too, with Bill Kristol tweeting, “Averting your eyes is refusing to come to grips with Trump’s mental condition and psychological state. It’s avoiding reality,” and George Conway, husband of Kellyanne, simply noting (and pinning to his profile), “His condition is getting worse.”

Whatever inspired it, Trump’s tweet storm rose to the level of newsworthy for what he didn’t say as much as for what he did. While he was called on Carlson and Pirro to “be strong & prosper,” he did not use his platform to address the ideology espoused by the shooter in Christchurch, New Zealand, who targeted two local mosques. “Instead of joining the world condemning this hatred and offering support to the Muslim community in New Zealand and across the globe, President Trump is tweeting that Saturday Night Live hurts his feelings,” CNN’s Ana Cabrera said at the top of her show Sunday evening. (Trump called the shootings “horrible” in a tweet Friday but dismissed the problem of white nationalism in comments to the press, forcing acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to assure Americans on air that the president is “not a white supremacist.”)

Even Trump officials seemed worn out by his relentless bellyaching. When The Daily Beast asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders if the president’s tweets “speak for themselves,” her default line when he goes off the rails, she simply replied: “Yes.” One former Trump official told the publication that he’d had to turn off notifications from Trump’s Twitter handle, saying that it had become “too much.” But it doesn’t seem like they’ll get a respite anytime soon. Trump was off to the races early on Monday with an avalanche of tweets about General Motors, his approval rating, and Joe Biden—“another low I.Q. individual.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this guy fully understand what a President is supposed to do, or does he think that sitting in front of a TV ranting and raving about what people think of him is more important than running a country. I know the answer.
It's like they elected a moron, but he's got a bigly I.Q. He said so himself after all

It
It's like they elected a moron, but he's got a bigly I.Q. He said so himself after all
I wish he would start twattering about this thread, my replies alone would stagger the orange idiots mind, but just think if we all ganged up and fired back at the mong, it would save America :)

It's time to put on the internet again:

The only thing dumber than Trump is a Trump supporter.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

And, just to prove my point above:

Just dropping this here as it made me laugh, this must have disturbed Pence no end the religious bigot

No this is not about stating a fact. It is about your inability to either argue your point with me or ignore me. I can likewise keep on responding to your posts, whether addressed to me on not, with "shit head". That would be considered harassment.

I don't know what Y.U.M means so pointless making the comment in the first place. Pity I can't put you on ignore.
Y U M

Latest Threads