1. 1.
    relating to the law.
    "the European legal system"
    • appointed or required by the law.
      "a legal requirement"
      synonyms:judicial, juridical, jurisdictive, judicatory, forensic
      "the legal profession"
    • Law
      recognized by common or statute law, as distinct from equity.
    • relating to theological legalism.
  2. 2.
    permitted by law.
    "he claimed that it had all been legal"
    synonyms:lawful, legitimate, licit, within the law, legalize
If that's too hard ask a grown up to explain to you
Which your actions would be illegal under the state statutes here, Toto. So please explain to me how breaking the rules would be legal, as you are willing to perform an abortion that is not medically necessary.
You would instead be looking at a prison sentence.

Pro life and pro 2nd amendment, seems a bit of an oxymoron to me.

Anyway as I have said before, abortion is a woman's issue, if men could get pregnant there would be a free abortion clinic on every corner and it wouldn't be questioned.
Life is like that, I am afraid.
Odds are I would end up helping you folks, whom I strongly disagree with on certain issues were you to end up out here.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Which your actions would be illegal under the state statutes here, Toto. So please explain to me how breaking the rules would be legal, as you are willing to perform an abortion that is not medically necessary.
You would instead be looking at a prison sentence.
The person claiming it's illegal is you, Jesus, why do you think I used the word legal every, single time? Like I say get a grown up to explain it to you. I've run out of crayons and finger puppets

The person claiming it's illegal is you, Jesus, why do you think I used the word legal every, single time? Like I say get a grown up to explain it to you. I've run out of crayons and finger puppets
It is illegal for your scenario, under Wyoming State Statues. Don't burst a blood vessel, I expect a Christmas card from you this year!

You do realise that that video is a well produced advertisement with a load of wibble in the middle. Dont you? It starts off advertising $5 worth of packaged survival food for $75 and ends up advertising T-shirts and other merch.
So? You saw the video for free, didn't you? The producer is following a recognised business model no different from people donating to arrse, or paying not to have pesky ads, etc.

I could go down your list and argue but the truth is if you don't want to know, then you don't want to know and everything will be twisted and criticised so you don't have to know.

It's not an unusual attitude. Jut look at the millions of people who supported Hitler. The evidence was there that something wasn't right but a lot of people didn't look and didn't want to know.

Why do you think the elite have such contempt for the masses? Because we can be so easily manipulated by a corrupt and controlled media.

Why do you think the democrats want to abolish the electoral college? Because they can't be as easily manipulated as the popular vote (the masses)?

Why do you think they're pumping out negative stories about Trump 24/7? Think logically. Think for yourself.

Here's Judicial Watch itemising the harassment of Trump. Listen to the facts. What has Trump done so bad that they need to behave like this? The country is doing well so what is this really all about? Think logically.

But I don't think you want to know. So I'll post it for the benefit of others and not the usual suspects who are working overtime on this thread to keep the faithful in line with the orange-man-bad religion.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Analysis / Bias

Judicial Watch reports news on their website with the use of strong emotional language that is usually pro-right or anti-left. Common topics covered are anti-immigration, in which they highlight crimes committed by illegal immigrants such as this: Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes or dedicating an entire website to exposing former President Obama’s alleged IRS scandal. They have also promoted debunked conspiracy theories such as this. Further, the founder of JW, Larry Klayman recently promoted the conspiracy that the Clinton’s were killing people. In general the majority of content and story selection is anti-left.

A factual search reveals a horrible track record with fact checking. Below is a small sample of their failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers

Y.U.M.

Life is like that, I am afraid.
Odds are I would end up helping you folks, whom I strongly disagree with on certain issues were you to end up out here.
If the argument is that you as a man want to control women via their reproductive rights like they are second class citizen or chattels who are not to be afforded the basic right to control their own bodies then we won't agree.

The simple solution to the abortion issue would be to make it illegal for any man to have unprotected sex unless he and his consenting partner are trying for a child, I bet that would be overwhelmingly supported by men.

This is most BS argument mate. If we do this, we never get anywhere in life or progress. No space programs, no civil rights, no nothing.
Uhm welcome to the real world. Not every location is going to agree with your values and customs. The more one tries to force them, the less popular those other ideals are. But hey If one advocates a 48 hour waiting period to buy a firearm, why not make a woman wait 48 hours after a consultation and an ultrasound to have an abortion?

The Facts on the Born-Alive Debate - FactCheck.org

You can absolutely bet progressives will be hammered over this.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wonder how many conversations are happening between the Acting Sec of Defence and his previous employer over getting the Tan Man to STFU

I wonder how many conversations are happening between the Acting Sec of Defence and his previous employer over getting the Tan Man to STFU
I don't know about the AcSec but I bet the rest of the head shed are in constant meetings 24 hours a day banging heads on tables and saying wtf? wtf? wtf?

Uhm welcome to the real world. Not every location is going to agree with your values and customs. The more one tries to force them, the less popular those other ideals are. But hey If one advocates a 48 hour waiting period to buy a firearm, why not make a woman wait 48 hours after a consultation and an ultrasound to have an abortion?

Funny you should equate abortion to gun purchase, I've seen you argue your right to own firearms on other threads where you will not tolerate people who have never owned or wished to own a gun telling you that you should not be allowed to own a gun because the 2nd Amendment must not be interfered with. Where abortion is concerned you are opposed and see it as an abomination but fail to consider the rights of or circumstances of the woman making the decision. I've seen the tropes about the invisible holocaust and how it's murdering a generation of babies, they differ little from the stuff that my sisters were fed at Catholic school in the 1970's but you're a man who is physically unable to get pregnant, do you see where I'm going here, you are more than a bit like the never owned a gun anti gun bloke telling gun owners what they should do.

If you want to go to the lowest common denominator like late term abortions then I will give you Columbine Sandy Hook and Parkland, there are many more and there will be another one before long:

It's been 6 years since the Sandy Hook shooting. Here are the names and pictures of the 27 victims, including 20 children, who were murdered that day.

List of Columbine victims

Stoneman Douglas High School shooting - Wikipedia

If other peoples dead kids are less important than your personal rights you really need to consider other peoples rights as well, I don't expect to agree with them but you do really need to respect them. I know a few women who have had abortions none of them took the decision lightly and all of them suffered the consequences but do not regret the difficult decisions they made, one of them was pregnant at twelve after being abused by her father and brother, do you think she should have taken that baby to full term to satisfy someones moral stance.

You can absolutely bet progressives will be hammered over this.

Funny you should equate abortion to gun purchase, I've seen you argue your right to own firearms on other threads where you will not tolerate people who have never owned or wished to own a gun telling you that you should not be allowed to own a gun because the 2nd Amendment must not be interfered with. Where abortion is concerned you are opposed and see it as an abomination but fail to consider the rights of or circumstances of the woman making the decision. I've seen the tropes about the invisible holocaust and how it's murdering a generation of babies, they differ little from the stuff that my sisters were fed at Catholic school in the 1970's but you're a man who is physically unable to get pregnant, do you see where I'm going here, you are more than a bit like the never owned a gun anti gun bloke telling gun owners what they should do.

If you want to go to the lowest common denominator like late term abortions then I will give you Columbine Sandy Hook and Parkland, there are many more and there will be another one before long:

It's been 6 years since the Sandy Hook shooting. Here are the names and pictures of the 27 victims, including 20 children, who were murdered that day.

If other peoples dead kids are less important than your personal rights you really need to consider other peoples rights as well, I don't expect you to agree with them but you do really need to respect them. I know a few women who have had abortions none of them took the decision lightly and all of them suffered the consequences but do not regret the difficult decisions they made, one of them was pregnant at twelve after being abused by her father and brother, do you think she should have taken that baby to full term to satisfy someones moral stance.[/QUOTE]

If other peoples dead kids are less important than your personal rights you really need to consider other peoples rights as well, I don't expect you to agree with them but you do really need to respect them. I know a few women who have had abortions none of them took the decision lightly and all of them suffered the consequences but do not regret the difficult decisions they made, one of them was pregnant at twelve after being abused by her father and brother, do you think she should have taken that baby to full term to satisfy someones moral stance.
[/QUOTE]

You missed out on rape, incest, and health of the mother. I am opposed to abortion for the sake of abortion.

We will have to agree to disagree. But it can be done respectfully Big T. Your a good bloke, and I am knuckle dragging hick. But one has to draw the line somewhere.

Columbine was almost 20 years ago. That is quite the depressing milestone.

You missed out on rape, incest, and health of the mother. I am opposed to abortion for the sake of abortion.

We will have to agree to disagree. But it can be done respectfully Big T. Your a good bloke, and I am knuckle dragging hick. But one has to draw the line somewhere.

Columbine was almost 20 years ago. That is quite the depressing milestone.[/QUOTE]

The death of any child is a deep sadness and to be fair given our current situation with kids getting all stabby on each other we in the UK we should be doing better but where women's rights are concerned you could try lifting those knuckles a bit, it's 2019 not 1819. For what it's worth my mother was the head of the local branch of the Society for the Protection of he Unborn Child (SPUC) who were a vocal Catholic anti abortion group and I was a gun owner who held a fire arms licence until I gave it up in 1996. I do still manage the odd Sunday morning bit of clay pigeon shooting on my cousins farm but as my eyesight isn't what it was so I'd be lucky to his a barn door with a banjo but the smell of gun powder always reminds me of happy days.

Trump is still tango hued a c**t by the way.

Columbine was almost 20 years ago. That is quite the depressing milestone.
The death of any child is a deep sadness and to be fair given our current situation with kids getting all stabby on each other we in the UK we should be doing better but where women's rights are concerned you could try lifting those knuckles a bit, it's 2019 not 1819. For what it's worth my mother was the head of the local branch of the Society for the Protection of he Unborn Child (SPUC) who were a vocal Catholic anti abortion group and I was a gun owner who held a fire arms licence until I gave it up in 1996. I do still manage the odd Sunday morning bit of clay pigeon shooting on my cousins farm but as my eyesight isn't what it was so I'd be lucky to his a barn door with a banjo but the smell of gun powder always reminds me of happy days.

Trump is still tango hued a c**t by the way.[/QUOTE]

I think I am in agreement with the wife on this one. She is not a big fan of the concept and practice either.

So do Highschools in the U.K. have daycares by chance ?

The Fat Chump self owns again on Fox News.

President Donald Frump complained about overly politicized and biased television on a program that is overly politicized and biased television.