The Trump Presidency...

Anyway, lets get back to what really irritates the Tangerine Twit.

Twatface finds agreement on his stance about Global Warming.

"Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.” @foxandfriends Wow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019

Slight problem, he wasn't a Co-Founder and from G-Peace themselves.........
Patrick Moore Does Not Represent Greenpeace
Patrick Moore has been a paid spokesman for a variety of polluting industries for more than 30 years, including the timber, mining, chemical and the aquaculture industries. Most of these industries hired Mr. Moore only after becoming the focus of a Greenpeace campaign to improve their environmental performance. Mr. Moore has now worked for polluters for far longer than he ever worked for Greenpeace.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not quite, preservation of life.

I may not agree with you and will debate with you. However if you are in the process of attempting to take a life then force on my end is justified to preserve that life. Murder it is not.
By your logic I take it you approve of blowing up abortion clinics too.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyway, lets get back to what really irritates the Tangerine Twit.

Twatface finds agreement on his stance about Global Warming.

"Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.” @foxandfriends Wow!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019

Slight problem, he wasn't a Co-Founder and from G-Peace themselves.........
Patrick Moore Does Not Represent Greenpeace
Patrick Moore has been a paid spokesman for a variety of polluting industries for more than 30 years, including the timber, mining, chemical and the aquaculture industries. Most of these industries hired Mr. Moore only after becoming the focus of a Greenpeace campaign to improve their environmental performance. Mr. Moore has now worked for polluters for far longer than he ever worked for Greenpeace.
With number of lies already told by Trump, this barely merits a <meh>.

With number of lies already told by Trump, this barely merits a <meh>.
will be fun when not if trump is found out to have lied about the russian involvement and gets impeached.
they are after all bad people in the press who will come back to haunt him one day

D

Deleted 24582

The arguments in the debate are for post-delivery euthanasia being employed in a very small number of cases, where the infant is clearly non-viable or has severe foetal abnormalities and an attempt to abort has already been made but failed.

You are in favour of gun ownership and of the private use of guns to kill other humans. Yet you are opposed to killing in order to save a dying baby from suffering? I see that as a dichotomy.
But in many of these cases these children are perfectly healthy just not wanted or inconvenient. The laws that many of my fellow states are trying to pass are pretty distasteful. What one side views as normal might be considered barbaric by the other.

Infanticide Is Legal in the United States

D

Deleted 24582

None the less your stance is approval of killing people doing a legal job, because you don't like it.
Just pointing out the difference in definitions. What you view as perfectly normal is not seen as such, and preserving life by taking it is viewed just as distastefully by you. Funny how that works.

1552404199705.png

The true story is that Ted Virtue won the club championship fair and square but of course everybody knows that fatty is the bestest golfer ever and could have beaten Tiger Woods anytime he wanted too if only his bone spurs weren't acting up. So not to be outdone Chump insisted on a 9-Hole playoff to decide the Champion, Chubby won when Virtue ceded a 178 yd 'gimme' putt on the last hole.

will be fun when not if trump is found out to have lied about the russian involvement and gets impeached.
they are after all bad people in the press who will come back to haunt him one day
1552404437238.png

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
But in many of these cases these children are perfectly healthy just not wanted or inconvenient. The laws that many of my fellow states are trying to pass are pretty distasteful. What one side views as normal might be considered barbaric by the other.

Infanticide Is Legal in the United States
So you disagree with killing to save the physical or mental health of the mother, but agree with killing to save property?

D

Deleted 24582

View attachment 382110
The true story is that Ted Virtue won the club championship fair and square but of course everybody knows that fatty is the bestest golfer ever and could have beaten Tiger Woods anytime he wanted too if only his bone spurs weren't acting up. So not to be outdone Chump insisted on a 9-Hole playoff to decide the Champion, Chubby won when Virtue ceded a 178 yd 'gimme' putt on the last hole.
So you disagree with killing to save the physical or mental health of the mother, but agree with killing to save property?
I will agree to it in cases of rape, incest, or physical health of the mother. Or If the child is non viable. But abortion for the sake of I don’t want a child, that is perfectly viable? Not in the slightest. Plenty of people would adopt those children. The difference is that the legislation by the Uber left does not require anything other then I don’t want the child, kill it. Late term abortion or letting the child die after birth is fine and dandy.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I will agree to it in cases of rape, incest, or physical health of the mother. Or If the child is non viable. But abortion for the sake of I don’t want a child, that is perfectly viable? Not in the slightest. Plenty of people would adopt those children. The difference is that the legislation by the Uber left does not require anything other then I don’t want the child, kill it. Late term abortion or letting the child die after birth is fine and dandy.
So you aren't against killing the baby, just so long as the doctors agree that the reason for the killing is legitimate?

D

Deleted 24582

So you aren't against killing the baby, just so long as the doctors agree that the reason for the killing is legitimate?
It has to be a valid reason, and in the first or 2nd trimester. Sucking the kids brains out in the birth canal because the mother does not want him is not it. If the kid has some terminal condition that means the child is not going to live long after the birth, might be a reason to terminate the pregnancy.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
It has to be a valid reason, and in the first or 2nd trimester […] If the kid has some terminal condition that means the child is not going to live long after the birth, might be a reason to terminate the pregnancy.
Can you clarify?

Are you saying that you only agree with terminating a foetus that was non-viable or had a terminal condition within the first or second trimester? Or that you would do so in the third trimester in such circumstances?

What about the mother's health? If she is likely to suffer long-term harm if the pregnancy continues, would you abort in the third trimester or risk her death?

D

Deleted 24582

Can you clarify?

Are you saying that you only agree with terminating a foetus that was non-viable or had a terminal condition within the first of second trimester? Or that you would do so in the third trimester in such circumstances?
I only agree with the first or second trimester for a child that is non-viable. The Third trimester is a bit late and the methods used are quite distasteful.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I only agree with the first or second trimester for a child that is non-viable. The Third trimester is a bit late and the methods used are quite distasteful.
If the method for third trimester abortion is distasteful, at what age are you allowed to shoot it?

D

Deleted 24582

If the method for third trimester abortion is distasteful, at what age are you allowed to shoot it?
Bad form sir. Many of those children are alive , and the school districts make special accommodation for them by law.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Bad form sir. Many of those children are alive , and the school districts make special accommodation for them by law.
I'm serious.

You are protective of preservation of life for an unborn foetus, despite possible health risks to a mother and any genetic problems that might cause a short life full of suffering, yet you are in favour of shooting people who break into your house.

I honestly cannot understand the thought processes. Your stance on a right to life appears to depend on the person's age.

Latest Threads