The Trump Presidency...

Wow, newsworthy things must drying up, a back page op-ed from a fella that hates communists is all they can come up with.

So what was the original reported by a student rag...

Allegedly this...

An what is the Democrat Reporter...

The Democrat-Reporter - Wikipedia

Jesus, a brief history on wiki, a no-name. two paragraphs and then boom February 2019.

The BBC must be desperate too, with all there is to report on.

Communist saviour and author Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", The Democrat playbook...clearly they are playing out rule number six and missing number 7, and hitting number 8.

The Rules
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

I suppose it's easier than facing the reality of having to report that a trump hating black and gay American actor staged an assault and tried to blame it on trump supporters on national TV then it appears his Nigerian accomplices got nicked and fessed up, revealing the truly nasty and hateful side of the Democrat left will go to prove that race hate exists outside of their own imagination.
A hate crime indeed. Proving that Democrats have bought the rope with which they (are literally) hanging themselves thanks to the mong Jizzie Smellitt

Trump must be glowing bright orange with glee tonight.

As per the above debacle with said actor...Conservative graffiti, American style.

John Oliver, Jussie Smollett Criticized in Hijacked Billboard, L.A. Street Art

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Where does the White House claim that the audience/crowd cheered?
Right here
"I’m also honored to be joined by an extraordinary delegation of Americans, including Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan, and a distinguished delegation of senators and representatives from the United States Congress, led by Senator Lindsey Graham. Would you join me in welcoming the largest American delegation in the history of the Munich Security Conference? (Applause.) "
Remarks by Vice President Pence at the 2019 Munich Security Conference | Munich, Germany | The White House
I've made it a bit clearer as your eyesight appears to be on a par with your IQ.

Right here
"I’m also honored to be joined by an extraordinary delegation of Americans, including Acting Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan, and a distinguished delegation of senators and representatives from the United States Congress, led by Senator Lindsey Graham. Would you join me in welcoming the largest American delegation in the history of the Munich Security Conference? (Applause.) "
Remarks by Vice President Pence at the 2019 Munich Security Conference | Munich, Germany | The White House
I've made it a bit clearer as your eyesight appears to be on a par with your IQ.
I think it is safe to say that after the Munich conference the Transatlantic Charade is clearly dead.

Right here
Thanks

so where does is say that the crowd cheered, as the headline claimed?

but it the bit in red text literally doesn't say that

or would you just put the headline down to fake news?

you mean like:

"WHITE HOUSE CLAIMS CROWD CHEERED AFTER PENCE MENTIONED TRUMP IN MUNICH SPEECH."
1550610109801.png

You said 'but it the bit in red' how silly of you or is it just a fake post?. Numpty

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Wow, newsworthy things must drying up, a back page op-ed from a fella that hates communists is all they can come up with.

So what was the original reported by a student rag...

Allegedly this...

An what is the Democrat Reporter...

The Democrat-Reporter - Wikipedia

Jesus, a brief history on wiki, a no-name. two paragraphs and then boom February 2019.

The BBC must be desperate too, with all there is to report on.

Communist saviour and author Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", The Democrat playbook...clearly they are playing out rule number six and missing number 7, and hitting number 8.

The Rules
  1. "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
  2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
  3. "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
  4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
  5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
  6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
  7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
  8. "Keep the pressure on."
  9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
  10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
  11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
  12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
  13. "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

I suppose it's easier than facing the reality of having to report that a trump hating black and gay American actor staged an assault and tried to blame it on trump supporters on national TV then it appears his Nigerian accomplices got nicked and fessed up, revealing the truly nasty and hateful side of the Democrat left will go to prove that race hate exists outside of their own imagination.
A hate crime indeed. Proving that Democrats have bought the rope with which they (are literally) hanging themselves thanks to the mong Jizzie Smellitt

Trump must be glowing bright orange with glee tonight.

As per the above debacle with said actor...Conservative graffiti, American style.

John Oliver, Jussie Smollett Criticized in Hijacked Billboard, L.A. Street Art

Allegedly my Arrse

Editor who wrote Klan editorial has penned countless racist, sexist, xenophobic pieces

He's an unreconstruccted racist, much like you

I find it interesting that you provide a rebuttal of a so called opinion piece by posting an opinion piece of your own without any citations and quotation. (It was a well written article though).

Why is it that Truppits never seem to be capable of doing their own research?

The facts are out there for everyone to find but if one ignores 80% of the available media because the Fat Bastard in Charge has deemed it all fake then the people that believe that accusation are holding their own intelligence level on par with an orange idiot who has spouted over EIGHT THOUSAND LIES since taking office. SAD really SAD !
There are plenty of sources one can research without having to take the side of biased opinion by means of presenting it as hard fact. I do not believe everything I hear, I take it all in and sometimes reserver the knee jerk. especially today, You should try it.

Who fact checks the fact checkers, because political bias would never get in the way of honest 21st-century reporting, or should I say premature twitter echoing, a lot of which is ending up being slightly incor-fvcking-rect.

Take criminals from abroad...
Lets have a look at the official stats, since 2016 these ICE chaps have had constant numbers, constant costs for taxpayers, a lot of them increasing, yet they say they do not need a wall if one is to believe the people who do not work on the border, or should I say people who seek to benefit from a porous border.

ERO FY18 Achievements

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/pdf/eroFY2018Report.pdf

No wonder the Dems don't like them, they appear to be doing their job.

Wow, a completely baseless accusation.
What did you base that on, That fact you missed my point or that fact I pointed out a racist matter of much further reaching consequences?

You just solidified my stance, why has it taken so long for the virtuous ones to find this guy and make a big deal about him (rightly so, but wrongly timed), Is it because there are other things that they do not want people to be looking at, much bigger cases of blatant racism?
It certainly isn't because the old twat has clout with the public and appears on national TV is it, He and his washed up rag....something tells me this guy just likes getting under everybody's skin via his publication.
Still, its a lame attempt at diverting attention away from the bigger story.

I think it's safe to wait out before I post the juicy (no pun) details of probably the worst case of racism I have seen in Trumps America, well maybe not as bad as that disabled kid that was kidnapped, tortured and video on facebook by trump hating, media frenzied Chicagoans.

Last edited:
There are plenty of sources one can research without having to take the side of biased opinion by means of presenting it as hard fact. I do not believe everything I hear, I take it all in and sometimes reserver the knee jerk. especially today, You should try it.

Who fact checks the fact checkers, because political bias would never get in the way of honest 21st-century reporting, or should I say premature twitter echoing, a lot of which is ending up being slightly incor-fvcking-rect.

You seem to have a problem with opinion pieces, they are what they are just opinion pieces, maybe they are an opinion that I agree with or maybe an opinion that I think may annoy the Truppits on here, (which seems to be working). If you don't like them don't read them but please don't preach to me about what to post or not to post because that just sounds too Trumpian as in "If it doesn't say anything good about me it must be fake".

One would hope that the RWM would fact check the checkers, from what I see there are plenty of LWM media checking the fact checkers as well. Why shouldn't there be a political bias are you suggesting that the RWM report on anything the Dems do now as 100% honest without one lick of bias ? Surely you are not suggesting that the LWM should only report on the good things the Presidunce does..are you?

As for ICE and the WALL I honestly don't care, I don't live there, I'm not paying for it, I don't have to build it, look at it, or climb it, and I certainly don't expect ICE knocking on my door at anytime. I also don't care if the U.S has a Republican or Democratic President but what I do care about is FREE SPEECH and not some Tangerine Idiot (or your) idea of what free speech should be.

This thread is about the President you post your stuff and I'll post my stuff, feel free to rebut anything I post, but do not ask me to post only the things that you agree with.

Edited to add Fatso's take on free speech.

“I’m going to open up our libel laws so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money,” Mr. Trump said on the campaign trail. “We’re going to open up those libel laws. So when The New York Times writes a hit piece which is a total disgrace or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money instead of having no chance of winning because they’re totally protected.”

Last edited:

Take criminals from abroad...
Lets have a look at the official stats, since 2016 these ICE chaps have had constant numbers, constant costs for taxpayers, a lot of them increasing, yet they say they do not need a wall if one is to believe the people who do not work on the border, or should I say people who seek to benefit from a porous border.

ERO FY18 Achievements

https://www.ice.gov/doclib/about/offices/ero/pdf/eroFY2018Report.pdf

No wonder the Dems don't like them, they appear to be doing their job.

Wow, a completely baseless accusation.
What did you base that on, That fact you missed my point or that fact I pointed out a racist matter of much further reaching consequences?

You just solidified my stance, why has it taken so long for the virtuous ones to find this guy and make a big deal about him (rightly so, but wrongly timed), Is it because there are other things that they do not want people to be looking at, much bigger cases of blatant racism?
It certainly isn't because the old twat has clout with the public and appears on national TV is it, He and his washed up rag....something tells me this guy just likes getting under everybody's skin via his publication.
Still, its a lame attempt at diverting attention away from the bigger story.

I think it's safe to wait out before I post the juicy (no pun) details of probably the worst case of racism I have seen in Trumps America, well maybe not as bad as that disabled kid that was kidnapped, tortured and video on facebook by trump hating, media frenzied Chicagoans.

The stats that they have fact checked Trump against on illegal immigration and illegal drug importation come from ICE and the DEA if the media were misrepresenting them surely they would be the first to comment. It's ICE who are saying the real problem is people overstaying on legitimate visas while the DEA and other agencies have greater concerns over ports of entry for illegal drugs.

Trump painted himself into a corner with his promise of a great big beautiful wall and his credibility is hanging on it regardless of how unfeasible and unnecessary it is. Even Texas who has the largest area of boarder don't seem overly keen on the idea. Lets not forget he could have signed off on 25 billion for his wall last year now he has had to manufacture an imaginary border crisis, he really is the bigliest deal maker.

The current opioid crisis is largely a white problem, I saw a black commentator on a US news channel yesterday who said " back in the 80's when it was a black issue all we got was Just Say No, now it's a white issue we need a wall.

I know you started a Clinton thread that managed a spectacular 5 pages so I'll just leave this here as it's still a GOP talking point, by the way where is she today because I could swear Trump said she was getting locked up:

Last edited:
I Don't suppose that the President could share the threat assessment that leads to this statement?

Or would that lead to his intelligence officers being misquoted or whatever it was last time.

Once upon a time we tended to imagine there was at least some evidentiary basis for Presidential statements.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
iu.png

Part ONE - THE ATTACKS
1550678374901.png

Trump Has Publicly Attacked the Russia Investigation
More Than 1,100 Times.
By LARRY BUCHANAN and KAREN YOURISH FEB. 19, 2019

President Trump has publicly criticized dozens of people and groups related to federal inquiries into contacts between his campaign and Russia, according to a New York Times analysis .

The attacks, which number nearly 1,200, are part of a strategy to beat back the investigations. They have also opened him to possible obstruction of justice charges. They include statements made on Twitter, in official speeches, at rallies and during news media interviews and other press events.

While it is highly unusual for anyone — let alone the president of the United States — to comment on continuing criminal investigations, Mr. Trump has done so at least once on 330 days, or more than 43 percent of his time in office as of Feb. 14.

1550684311221.png

Mr. Trump has employed a wide range of attacks in what appears to be an attempt to discredit the people and organizations associated with the investigations.

According to the president, the inquiry by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russian interference in the 2016 election is the “single greatest witch hunt in political history.”

1550681661084.png

This “illegal hoax,” Mr. Trump said, is perpetuated by the “fake news media”, and “low-life leakers” at the F.B.I., including the former director, James B. Comey, whom Mr. Trump called a “proven liar and leaker.” The president said that the news media and the F.B.I. refuse to investigate the “real collusion” between the Democrats and Russia.
1550683157962.png

Full Link
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The staggering numbers of attacks are astounding especially when you consider that the President claims Innocence, there was NO COLLUSION, and there is NO evidence to be found.

I am also in agreement that his plan is to just bombard everyone with these attacks until the people become numb to the investigation and his claims so that when the report does get released people will either tune it out, or in the case of the Truppits just disregard it all together.

Anyway that's part one the 2nd one is also an eye opener.

Last edited: