So what was the original reported by a student rag...
An what is the Democrat Reporter...
The Democrat-Reporter - Wikipedia
Jesus, a brief history on wiki, a no-name. two paragraphs and then boom February 2019.
The BBC must be desperate too, with all there is to report on.
Communist saviour and author Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals", The Democrat playbook...clearly they are playing out rule number six and missing number 7, and hitting number 8.
- "Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
- "Never go outside the expertise of your people."
- "Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
- "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
- "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
- "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
- "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
- "Keep the pressure on."
- "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
- "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
- "If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
- "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
- "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."
I suppose it's easier than facing the reality of having to report that a trump hating black and gay American actor staged an assault and tried to blame it on trump supporters on national TV then it appears his Nigerian accomplices got nicked and fessed up, revealing the truly nasty and hateful side of the Democrat left will go to prove that race hate exists outside of their own imagination.
A hate crime indeed. Proving that Democrats have bought the rope with which they (are literally) hanging themselves thanks to the mong Jizzie Smellitt
Trump must be glowing bright orange with glee tonight.
As per the above debacle with said actor...Conservative graffiti, American style.
John Oliver, Jussie Smollett Criticized in Hijacked Billboard, L.A. Street Art