The Trump Presidency...

He has provided the FBI plenty of job security.
Didn't they have to arrest his last mate whilst being unpaid?

(On a serious note, I saw credible law enforcement twitter accounts mentioning anyone with Cyber experience was putting their CV out. Let me give you some advice; capability and experience is grown slowly and lost quickly. It's some our Prime Minister never learnt whist she was Home Secretary and the capability of the UK Law Enforcement is severely impaired.

You might want to consider the long term damage to the law enforcement and intelligence services capability of your country being done by this President.

I have no grounds to doubt your patriotism. I do his).

Didn't they have to arrest his last mate whilst being unpaid?

(On a serious note, I saw credible law enforcement twitter accounts mentioning anyone with Cyber experience was putting their CV out. Let me give you some advice; capability and experience is grown slowly and lost quickly. It's some our Prime Minister never learnt whist she was Home Secretary and the capability of the UK Law Enforcement is severely impaired.

You might want to consider the long term damage to the law enforcement and intelligence services capability of your country being done by this President.

I have no grounds to doubt your patriotism. I do his).
Yes and my local FBI guy had some complaints about that.

You are correct, it is easy to lose the experience and it takes a long while to replace. Government has a hell of a time competing with the private sector> I could make three times what I make now if I jumped. But then I would have to help the twats I currently regulate.beat the system, then make sure they are not a public safety threat. I could not do it, I would have to find a new field to go work in.

The Sequestration leveled caps thanks to the Obama Administration and Congressional Republicans who managed to kick our armed forces in the balls whilst continuing an ever growing list of global issues that we are stuck dealing with.
What?

Do you ever read your links? Ever?
Defense Sequestration, in a nutshell is the reduction of the defense budget. Which was leading to a genuine hollowing out of the US Military and our capabilities as a global power. In a time when near peer competitors were rising and our military supremacy was no longer going to remain unchallenged.

One of the Donald's campaign pledges was to end this disaster or find ways around it to fund our armed forces to an acceptable level and reduce the threat to our National Security. An America with a strong military is a deterrent to aggression and cheaper in the long run. When we are perceived as weak, all sorts of unpleasantness is likely to occur. So we spend billions of dollars to maintain an adequately sized modern military.

Defense Sequestration, in a nutshell is the reduction of the defense budget. Which was leading to a genuine hollowing out of the US Military and our capabilities as a global power. In a time when near peer competitors were rising and our military supremacy was no longer going to remain unchallenged.

One of the Donald's campaign pledges was to end this disaster or find ways around it to fund our armed forces to an acceptable level and reduce the threat to our National Security. An America with a strong military is a deterrent to aggression and cheaper in the long run. When we are perceived as weak, all sorts of unpleasantness is likely to occur. So we spend billions of dollars to maintain an adequately sized modern military.
You are cutting and pasting or parsing. When was the defence budget used to prop up other budgets?

If it was that easy don't you think your superman would just take from Peter to pay for Paul's wall?

He is getting more money to defense, and the Supreme court is a box he can check off.
He has provided the FBI plenty of job security.

Tax reform is a big question mark.

Foreign policy seems to be a bit of a muddle.
Domestic Harmony is shot.
I don't think running on a platform of
"Long term jobs for police in arresting me, my staff and family" would be considered a winning manifesto commitment, but there you go.
Rather like "Drain the swamp by filling government with alligators" isn't really a selling point.
Tax reform in the shape of "Me and my mates don't pay any, suckers!" isn't exactly a muddle. More like a huge middle finger to the clueless voter.
Domestic harmony, like so many of your schoolchildren, is shot. Perhaps you should take the weapons out of the hands of the manifestly unfit to hold them. Likewise you should take the reins of power from the manifestly unfit.

I don't think running on a platform of
"Long term jobs for police in arresting me, my staff and family" would be considered a winning manifesto commitment, but there you go.
Rather like "Drain the swamp by filling government with alligators" isn't really a selling point.
Tax reform in the shape of "Me and my mates don't pay any, suckers!" isn't exactly a muddle. More like a huge middle finger to the clueless voter.
Domestic harmony, like so many of your schoolchildren, is shot. Perhaps you should take the weapons out of the hands of the manifestly unfit to hold them. Likewise you should take the reins of power from the manifestly unfit.
Tax Reform seems to be a huge middle finger to the Blue State voter. Or at least a leveling of the playing field. But hey when you don't get to use those deductions that are on the books in the first place, it does not hurt my feelings that they don't get to use the gimmick anymore. The folks that don't pay tend to get a nice return regardless and cost the government more then they take in.

More than 44% of Americans pay no federal income tax

It is a mixed bag, more money for my family is a nice thing. But we won't blow it all like Uncle Sugar wants us to. We will be bad Americans and save a chunk.

We do have rules, we are not Europe and rioting and throwing a fit won't get you far either.

I would suggest one be careful about trying to forceably remove weapons from another person out here. I it is thought to be nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt you won't find anybody willing to participate in the act. If you think it is a good idea, I would love to see you take your position right behind the breacher.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
"We do have rules, we are not Europe and rioting and throwing a fit won't get you far either.

I would suggest one be careful about trying to forceably remove weapons from another person out here. I it is thought to be nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt you won't find anybody willing to participate in the act. If you think it is a good idea, I would love to see you take your position right behind the breacher. "
You really don't see the irony there?

"We do have rules, we are not Europe and rioting and throwing a fit won't get you far either.

I would suggest one be careful about trying to forceably remove weapons from another person out here. I it is thought to be nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt you won't find anybody willing to participate in the act. If you think it is a good idea, I would love to see you take your position right behind the breacher. "
You really don't see the irony there?
It’s a Monday, trying to banter and read arrest reports can be a pita.

Interesting thread opening up in CA - Munich Security Report.

None of the countries polled see Trump as being the leader they have most confidence in to do the right thing for the world. Three out of five US allies see Trump as less than or tied with Putin when it comes to being trusted to do the right thing. Macron and Merkel are rated highest in every country except Russia. Russia is the only country who see their own leader as being best. Xi Jinping is rated above Trump in every country except Japan and the US. In the US Xi Jinping is rated higher than any other country rates Trump.​
Who do you have confidence in to do the right thing regarding world affairs?
  • US - 59% Macron, 55% Merkel, 48% Trump, 39% Xi Jinping, 21% Putin.
  • Japan - 65% Merkel, 51% Macron, 30% Trump, 26% Putin, 17% Xi Jinping.
  • UK - 62% Merkel, 55% Macron, 39% Xi Jinping, 28% Trump, 22% Putin.
  • Canada - 68% Merkel, 64% Macron, 42% Xi Jinping, 25% Trump, 25% Putin.
  • Russia - 81% Putin, 50% Xi Jinping, 27% Merkel, 26% Macron, 19% Trump.
  • Germany - 77% Macron, 68% Merkel, 35% Putin, 30% Xi Jinping, 10% Trump.
  • France - 78% Merkel, 64% Macron, 26% Xi Jinping, 20% Putin, 9% Trump.

It should be noted that the following poll is about who will have a positive influence, not who will have the most influence. That aside, the US ranks below China and not really that far above Russia.​

Putin and Trump don't come out very well. Still, birds of a feather . . .

the telegraph are reporting that during a trump rally yesterday he wound up the crowd about the media, and the BBC camera man got attacked. Will not be long until someone decides that it's time to start shooting media. But of course it won't be trumps fault.

the telegraph are reporting that during a trump rally yesterday he wound up the crowd about the media, and the BBC camera man got attacked. Will not be long until someone decides that it's time to start shooting media. But of course it won't be trumps fault.
I don't see how he cannot be blamed for inciting violence at his rallies, he and his base thrives on it ! But we all know that taking blame for anything is NOT in the Tangerine Twats DNA.

Two sides of the same story.
1549980917205.png

Vice Presidunce Sean Hannity To GOP: You’d Better Not Take This “Garbage Compromise” On Border Wall.

The good news: Congressional negotiators reached a deal late last night to finish the FY2019 budget — and it includes some funding for the border wall. The bad news: Sean Hannity may veto it. The Fox News host called it a “garbage compromise” as he covered Donald Trump’s rally in El Paso last night, and warned that Republicans who support the deal will have to answer to him:

House GOP leader Kevin McCarthy: Pelosi and Democrats caved on Trump's border barrier demand
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Tuesday characterized the tentative government funding deal as Democrats caving on President Donald Trump's demand for a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

I don't see how he cannot be blamed for inciting violence at his rallies, he and his base thrives on it ! But we all know that taking blame for anything is NOT in the Tangerine Twats DNA.
Until I had posted that I had forgotten that 6 months ago letter bombs had been sent to the media and opposing politicians.