The Trump Presidency...

There's content in there? Any evidence to support your claim?
None whatsoever.

I am starting to understand the meaning of the phrase now.

The Mockingbird Media has structures in place that enforce Cabal messaging. Cabal controls excessive sums of fiat currency they created to control you, the People with, and then use that money to force narrative changes to dissonant voices. This should be obvious. DARK to LIGHT.

So it is alt-right/Soviet tinfoiler wibblespeak. It’s English Helm, but not as we know it.

Whooda thunk it.

@LJONESY

Jonesy- how will the tax part of Spankys post affect you?

At face value it looks like it might bite a whole bunch of Trump supporters in the arrse.

Be interesting to get an insiders view on it. The facts sir, only the facts.
The vast majority of us here do not get to claim the mortgage interest on our houses. The Blue States do because their real estate is grossly overpriced, it was a deduction that was meant for those in the high tax blue states. My hovel was bought in 2010 for 173k and we are going to sell it for 210k. We never paid enough interest to be anywhere close to being able to itemize. If I lived out West or East it would be worth 3-5 times what it is here. So nobody out here feels terrible that most of those folks don’t get their gimmick break.

We get our return tomororw and it will be 8k going back to us. The child tax credit was bumped up a little bit. Which helps out greatly. We also over pay so we don’t owe this time of year.

I can’t say how we would have done under the old rules, because that would require me to do a 2017 1040.

I would take these articles with a grain of salt at this point though. Filing season runs through April unless one has applied for an extension.

Finally got them - thanks mate.
Sheesh. They would have got there quicker if I stuck them in a cleft stick and walked them to Canada. Anyway, enjoy.

Got a few more you might like. I will sort them out when I go home.

I reckon Deserted Prat and the St Petersburg posse are intercepting your mail to force narrative changes to your dissonant voice/enforce CABAL messaging. Bollox, I’ve caught the wibble.

None whatsoever.

I am starting to understand the meaning of the phrase now.

The Mockingbird Media has structures in place that enforce Cabal messaging. Cabal controls excessive sums of fiat currency they created to control you, the People with, and then use that money to force narrative changes to dissonant voices. This should be obvious. DARK to LIGHT.

So it is alt-right/Soviet tinfoiler wibblespeak. It’s English Helm, but not as we know it.

Whooda thunk it.
Fixed for you, FOC.

@LJONESY

Jonesy- how will the tax part of Spankys post affect you?

At face value it looks like it might bite a whole bunch of Trump supporters in the arrse.

Be interesting to get an insiders view on it. The facts sir, only the facts.
Millions of Americans could be stunned as their tax refunds shrink

Here is a good article. The gent from New Jersey was upset he did not to get to claim as many deductions this past year. The cap on state and local tax, levels the playing field as far as many are concerned out here.

If you live in those “progressive” states that are in love with taxes, vote for fiscal conservatives. Liberals love to spend other people’s money, but do they really get anything out of it?!

Death penalty vote a proud moment for Wyoming House | WyoFile

But the big news out here is the fact that we might actually repeal the death penalty here. It all depends on the State Senate now.
Ironically if it goes through this very “red” state will do something the “blue” states can not, yet again.

Millions of Americans could be stunned as their tax refunds shrink

Here is a good article. The gent from New Jersey was upset he did not to get to claim as many deductions this past year. The cap on state and local tax, levels the playing field as far as many are concerned out here.

If you live in those “progressive” states that are in love with taxes, vote for fiscal conservatives. Liberals love to spend other people’s money, but do they really get anything out of it?!

Death penalty vote a proud moment for Wyoming House | WyoFile

But the big news out here is the fact that we might actually repeal the death penalty here. It all depends on the State Senate now.
Ironically if it goes through this very “red” state will do something the “blue” states can not, yet again.
Hang on a minute.
Is Trump a "fiscal conservative"?
Not in the least.
(Firstly, he probably can't spell fiscal, and thinks it is something to do with his annual medical).
The fiscal conservatives were the Tea Party Republicans, and they have been notable by their silence, since it turned out that their followers were much more interested in guns, abortion and banning brown people than in balancing the National budget.

Their utter cowardice as Trump embarked on an insane spending spree at the same time as cutting taxes for multimillionaires, and starting trade wars, trampling all over 'fiscal conservatism' is quite remarkable.

You might almost think it was a stalking horse for the Koch brothers and other rich white guys to harass the government led by a brown person called Obama. How odd.

Where is the link to the actual indictment rather than a Mockingbird media article of what they say it says?

If you think there is no attempt to interfere with any election in any country by the any other country that will be affected by it, then you live in La La land. Interesting so many governments have supported Guaido in Venezuela and are imposing sanctions on Maduro. That's a very open interference with another country's internal politics don't you think?

The person who tried the most serious interference with the US elections was the British spy Christopher Steele and his pile of garbage unverified dossier. I know Mrs. May said Christopher Steele hadn't worked for the British government for years but you know what they say, once a spy always a spy. Anyhow, for his efforts he is now embroiled in a number of lawsuits against him.
You're in your late 70s, aren't you?

And the sort of bloke that, at school, we would call an utter spastic.

Hang on a minute.
Is Trump a "fiscal conservative"?
Not in the least.
(Firstly, he probably can't spell fiscal, and thinks it is something to do with his annual medical).
The fiscal conservatives were the Tea Party Republicans, and they have been notable by their silence, since it turned out that their followers were much more interested in guns, abortion and banning brown people than in balancing the National budget.

Their utter cowardice as Trump embarked on an insane spending spree at the same time as cutting taxes for multimillionaires, and starting trade wars, trampling all over 'fiscal conservatism' is quite remarkable.

You might almost think it was a stalking horse for the Koch brothers and other rich white guys to harass the government led by a brown person called Obama. How odd.

I dunno about that.

Enzi, Barrasso cosponsor bill to permanently prevent future government shutdowns - Buckrail - Jackson Hole, news

It won't pass but the effort was made, and support from a Red State is telling.
I think they do what they can with the power they have, but open defiance of the Donald at this point would be suicide for many. Replacing them with more of the Trump's choices would be a fecking nightmare. Sometimes you have to run and hide so you can live to fight another day.

I dunno about that.

Enzi, Barrasso cosponsor bill to permanently prevent future government shutdowns - Buckrail - Jackson Hole, news

It won't pass but the effort was made, and support from a Red State is telling.
I think they do what they can with the power they have, but open defiance of the Donald at this point would be suicide for many. Replacing them with more of the Trump's choices would be a fecking nightmare. Sometimes you have to run and hide so you can live to fight another day.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke.

"Sometimes you have to run and hide "

LJonesy.

Hmmm..

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke.

"Sometimes you have to run and hide "

LJonesy.

Hmmm..
Or vote!

Falling on your sword and being replaced by somebody more radical is bad for business and the establishment.

Trump still commands an enormous amount of clout that will gradually be whittled away. But having a moderate get replaced by a zealot is not exactly win win. You can however chip away and resist little by little and score some important victories behind the scenes.

Or vote!

Falling on your sword and being replaced by somebody more radical is bad for business and the establishment.

Trump still commands an enormous amount of clout that will gradually be whittled away. But having a moderate get replaced by a zealot is not exactly win win. You can however chip away and resist little by little and score some important victories behind the scenes.
What was the old protest slogan?
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."
You have been a vocal Trump supporter, so you are part of the 'clout'.
Unless you have finally realised he took you for a mug.

What does the phrase “Mockingbird media” mean?

You are the only person Russian troll/asset in the world who uses it and we are not privy to the contents of your skull.
Edited for probable accuracy.

What was the old protest slogan?
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."
You have been a vocal Trump supporter, so you are part of the 'clout'.
Unless you have finally realised he took you for a mug.
He was the least shitty option at the time, given the choices. He deserves credit for his successes. Granted those seem to be fewer and further in between his incoherent wibble, and mounting legal issues. Once his usefulness is at an end we will part ways. I am hoping for a 745 billion dollar defense budget for the upcoming fiscal year.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He was the least shitty option at the time, given the choices. He deserves credit for his successes. Granted those seem to be fewer and further in between his incoherent wibble, and mounting legal issues. Once his usefulness is at an end we will part ways. I am hoping for a 745 billion dollar defense budget for the upcoming fiscal year.
What success exactly?

Err... What success?
Really, apart from putting some bigots and sex offenders in the Supreme Court, he has demonstrated the Sadim Touch.
It's the opposite of the Midas Touch, where everything you come near turns to shit.

Latest Threads