The Trump Presidency...

Far be it from me to be base, but didn't Trump brag about making a lot of money from Bayt Al Saud?

Now, it couldn't be that his personal business interests are clashing with the duties of the Presidency could it?
What, to the point at conniving at the sadistic murder of a member of the journalistic profession?

THE BILL: The democrats are suggesting reforms to clean up corruption in government, ban secret money in politics, make it easier for all Americans to vote, create an accurate voting system, put an end to partisan voter suppression and gerrymandering. Wow, sounds like a good plan to me!
Have you read the bill or just regurgitating the Mockingbird media?

This is a load of nonsense.

What's the chances the Mueller investigation is going to find anything different from the Senate Intelligence Committee?
Have you read the bill or just regurgitating the Mockingbird media?

This is a load of nonsense.
Not nearly enough of investigations into Obama. This is mild by comparison. They should have investigated his birth certificate which was fake. Plenty of good YouTube clips of analysis of the image put out of his birth certificate.

Obama was given an easy pass during his presidency.
You're a lying looney.

Which is quite odd when you consider the 37-page indictment by Robert Mueller against Russia’s Internet Research Agency and its leadership and affiliates provides considerable detail on the Russian information warfare targeting the American public during the elections. And this information makes it increasingly difficult to say that the Kremlin's effort to impact the American mind did not succeed.
Where is the link to the actual indictment rather than a Mockingbird media article of what they say it says?

If you think there is no attempt to interfere with any election in any country by the any other country that will be affected by it, then you live in La La land. Interesting so many governments have supported Guaido in Venezuela and are imposing sanctions on Maduro. That's a very open interference with another country's internal politics don't you think?

The person who tried the most serious interference with the US elections was the British spy Christopher Steele and his pile of garbage unverified dossier. I know Mrs. May said Christopher Steele hadn't worked for the British government for years but you know what they say, once a spy always a spy. Anyhow, for his efforts he is now embroiled in a number of lawsuits against him.

Last edited:
You're a lying looney.
I was thining more a badly calibrated script?

The alternative is it's human -which as long as it is simply paid to do it, rather than believe it is fine.

Love the bit at 10:55. KSA or its contractors anything to do with the hack on Bezos and leak to National Enquirer? Saudi Foreign Minister - "Not as far as I am aware, and I believe I would be aware".

Yes...... I'm going to get some popcorn, this Saudi and Trump thing could be more fun than the Russians.

Love the bit at 10:55. KSA or its contractors anything to do with the hack on Bezos and leak to National Enquirer? Saudi Foreign Minister - "Not as far as I am aware, and I believe I would be aware".

Yes...... I'm going to get some popcorn, this Saudi and Trump thing could be more fun than the Russians.
The leak has been pinned on his bit-on-the-side's brother, who, funnily enough, is a Trumpette.

The leak has been pinned on his bit-on-the-side's brother, who, funnily enough, is a Trumpette.
This lad?

Report: Leak of Bezos Texts by Mistress’s Brother Was Politically Motivated
[Michael] Sánchez — a Trump supporter who is friendly with Trumpworld “dirty trickster” Roger Stone and another Russia investigation target, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page — has denied that he had anything to do with the scandal, but “multiple sources” within American Media Inc., the Enquirer’s embattled parent company, have told the Beast that he was indeed the one who provided the messages which formed the basis for the Enquirer’s January exposé.
Michael is a chum of Roger Stone and Carter "I am not a Russian asset" Page.

Going to need more coffee and popcorn. This is quite laughable really.

On the plus side, i can now be sure that the US didn't recover a flying saucer at Roswell. This lot cannot keep anything secret for five minutes.

We are all accustomed to the U.S.A bragging about how they are the greatest Democracy in the world, completely ignoring any claims to the contrary, just how screwed up their system is, or wishing to do anything to correct their faults. The partisan nature of the country is evident by how either side swallow and are fully prepared to ignore any lies or BS whenever a bill is passed into law. These two bills are perfect examples of a democracy gone wrong.

The House Takes on America’s Voting-Rights. ProblemH.R. 1 is an ambitious set of responses to the most pressing challenges facing American democracy, almost all of which were brought into sharper focus by the 2016 election. By Jelani Cobb. Posted highlights only - the Full Link is here

The Premise: Since the 2016 election, Trump has periodically rage-tweeted about an alleged three million non-citizens whose ballots delivered the popular-vote majority to Hillary Clinton. Nearly two million fewer African-Americans voted in the 2016 election than did in 2012. After an election in which some two million Americans went missing, the Administration concluded that three million too many had shown up at the polls. (The equation here is: reality minus delusion equals three million.)

THE BILL: The democrats are suggesting reforms to clean up corruption in government, ban secret money in politics, make it easier for all Americans to vote, create an accurate voting system, put an end to partisan voter suppression and gerrymandering. Wow, sounds like a good plan to me!

The response: Mitch McConnell, the Senate Majority Leader, denounced H.R. 1 as “a power grab that’s smelling more and more like exactly what it is.” Taking aim at a provision that would make Election Day a day off for federal employees (with the idea that private companies would follow suit for their employees), McConnell said, “Just what America needs—another paid holiday,” then predicted that federal employees would use the time to volunteer for Democratic campaigns. Wow, that's it, it's a crappy plan because they may have to give employees an extra day off !
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Story
The 2nd one is: Donald Trump’s tax cut for the rich and the corporations they control is turning out to be a bust for the American economy. It will burden taxpayers with at least $1.5 trillion more federal debt because, instead of boosting tax revenues through increased economic activity as promised; it has caused a sharp drop in revenue. In addition, millions of residents of blue states are about to get hit with big federal income tax increases.

We call the 2017 tax law the Trump-Radical Republican tax law because not one Democrat voted for the bill in the House or Senate. It was also passed without a single public hearing. It is a terrible law that benefits the richest among us at the expense of the many—and it needs to be fixed.

This kind of corporate tax timing trick has been employed several times since the John F. Kennedy administration in 1962. The effect each time was to create a brief surge in corporate investment, called capital expenditures, followed by a slump.

The RUB: Expect some contraction in consumer spending in the first half of this year as many prosperous Americans get hit with much bigger than expected income tax bills.

Thanks to the Trump-Radical Republican tax cut, millions of families in California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Virginia and other high-tax states will owe thousands to tens of thousands of dollars more in federal income tax for 2018 even if their income was unchanged from 2017.

That is because individuals can deduct no more than $10,000 in state and local taxes, known as SALT, on the tax returns due this spring, and most homeowners will no longer be able to deduct mortgage interest.

The number of taxpayers who will be eligible to itemize deductions is expected to fall from about one in three to just one in 20.

The taxpayers most affected live in Democratic-leaning blue states, which also happen to be those with better paying jobs. Had the Trump-Radical Republican tax cut bill been examined in public hearings, the public would have known about its partisan provisions, something the framers of our Constitution warned against and which they tried to prevent with the uniformity clause in Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of our Constitution, which says taxes should be uniform across the country.

Had Congress held public hearings the tax problems created for American expatriate professionals and business owner differences in the tax rules of other countries could have been spotted and then prevented or minimized.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both of these bills are partisanship gone wrong and passed without a care in the world for ordinary citizens. Worse still is how the media handles the events, partisan media has given up on speaking the truth or getting down to what is right, what is wrong, or what should be done to fix things. I'm not talking about the 'idiots' version of 'fake news' which is just whatever press disagrees with him, I'm talking about mainstream media giving up the fight for the American public. MAGA is SAD !!
@LJONESY

Jonesy- how will the tax part of Spankys post affect you?

At face value it looks like it might bite a whole bunch of Trump supporters in the arrse.

Be interesting to get an insiders view on it. The facts sir, only the facts.

Latest Threads