The Trump Presidency...

So, quelle surprise, this whole story turns out to have been bullshit too...

Damn white people and their.... smiling.
Says who, Brietbart? Fox (isn't) News? Infowars?

@BigT

I don't visit Reddit or 8Chan.

The First Lady is allowed to travel on military aircraft. If its'a a private visit then the president covers the cost and since Trump does not draw his presidential salary apart for $1 a year, he's paying for all of this out of his own pocket.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS21835.pdf

Pelosi's little travel excursion would have cost the taxpayer a lot of money at a time of a partial government shuthown.

The asylum can dream on and have as many actors in their play as they want in order to make themselves feel important.
Pelosi and the rest of the team weren't going on a sight seeing trip but if you'd read the article you would know that.

So the 50K Trumps Scottish resort billed the US Government for his one night stay or the invoices to the Secret Service for the space they use at Trump Tower in New York while protecting him is reimbursed by Trump personally.

So, quelle surprise, this whole story turns out to have been bullshit too...

Damn white people and their.... smiling.
Just caught up with the current videos and further reporting on this and I have to admit that there is more to it than my initial post. It is now clear to me that the Native American guy, Phillips, used the situation for his own ends.

My MAGA hat analogy stands though.

National Review take.

National Review bias

Trumpettes rushing to point out Mueller's office's statement on the Buzzfeed artcle and their take on it that it vindicates Trump and discredits the story seem to miss a fundamental point. By not commenting all previous 'Trump's a crook and a lier' reports then they must be more accurate?

Just caught up with the current videos and further reporting on this and I have to admit that there is more to it than my initial post. It is now clear to me that the Native American guy, Phillips, used the situation for his own ends.

My MAGA hat analogy stands though.

National Review take.

National Review bias
I'm wondering what a bunch of teenage boys were doing on a Pro-Life demo and how many of them will still be Pro-Life when or if they get girlfriends. Still I suppose it's a day out and it will give them a break from their endless angsty whining on Incel forums.

I'm wondering what a bunch of teenage boys were doing on a Pro-Life demo and how many of them will still be Pro-Life when or if they get girlfriends. Still I suppose it's a day out and it will give them a break from their endless angsty whining on Incel forums.
Unwed mothers, next time give head!

I was hoping to ask labrat to supply a link confirming his post about the 93 members of Pelosi's family including her grandchildren due to accompany her to Afghanistan but the post seems to have suddenly disappeared, I can't imagine why.

Liberal girls are where it’s at!! Making America Getoff Again.
When I was living in the states I can't remember asking any of my lets say close friends about their politics but back home I dated a policewoman who was to the right of Attila the Hun and another who was the daughter of the Chairman of the local Conservative Party and they were both utter filth

One of the BuzzFeed journalists who wrote a report last week alleging that President Donald Trump directed his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations regarding Trump Tower Moscow has doubled down on the story after rare pushback from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

“I have further confirmation that this is right. We are being told to stand our ground,” Anthony Cormier, who wrote the story along with reporter Jason Leopold, said on CNN’s Reliable Sourceson Sunday. “The same sources that we used in that story are standing behind it, as are we,” he added.

“This is going to be borne out. This story is accurate,” he insisted.

Sorry to go sort of a bit off topic but I may have mentioned this time last year that I like a bit of NFL and have been a Patriots fan since 1982 back when they couldn't win a cuddly toy on the hook a duck at Southport fair. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't make it three Super Bowels in a row but after an overtime nail biter they've done it again. Now I have to sit through the tedious mediocrity and controversy free bore fest that will be the Maroon 5's half time show, thanks Trump.