The Trump Presidency...

So where is this magical tower of which you speak?

Oh....

Seems a match, both have an equally honest herald on the staff.

The man is a political whore traitor, he was supposed to have sold his soul to the Conservative side. Not for a Trump tower in the motherland. That is going to be a painful investigation.
Fixed, FOC.

Yes, so where is it?.

Can we see any photos of it? Google street view perhaps?
Well as much as it pains me to say it, at this point you might as well look at the Kremlin. If he lied about his business dealings in Russia which it appears he was less than truthful he is fucked. IF he did in fact not end the project in January of 2016, but instead waited until June of that year, and even wanted to offer Putin a Penthouse to boost sales, then we have a conflict of interest. Boumer gets to say I told you so, and I will be investing in sandbags.

Seems a match, both have an equally honest herald on the staff.
At least Sauron had a cohesive plan, and led his armies well. He also managed to build a wall successfully and prevent people from getting into Mordor univited.

oh..wait...

IF he did in fact not end the project in January of 2016, but instead waited until June of that year, and even wanted to offer Putin a Penthouse to boost sales, then we have a conflict of interest.
When was Trump announces as republican presidential nominee?

July 2016

So If he wasn’t even sure of gaining nomination, then how could it be a conflict of interest? Both the candidacy/nomination and the construction were nothing more than possibilities at the time, there’s no conflict of interest in speculative inquiries, it’s only a conflict where there’s an actual business relationship.

Boumer gets to say I told you so, and I will be investing in sandbags.
Sir, That would genuinely give me no pleasure to say - because it means our enemy has left us bitter grapes for a harvest.

When was Trump announces as republican presidential nominee?

July 2016

So If he wasn’t even sure of running, the how could it be a conflict of interest?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...old-lawyer-cohen-to-lie/ar-BBSq2X2?li=BBnb7Kz

"Though his supporters have said Trump cannot be investigated for actions the Constitution permits him to take, even the president's nominee for attorney general, William Barr, said at his confirmation hearing this week that a president or anyone else who instructs a witness to lie or change his testimony commits illegal obstruction of justice.""

This is where we say you fucked yourself. If he did in fact order a witness to lie it is game over.

He was campaigning in the summer of 2016....you know to be the President.

. If he did in fact order a witness to lie it is game over.

He was campaigning in the summer of 2016....you know to be the President.
Yeah, he was campaigning for the Reform Party presidential nomination in 2000 but nobody seriously thinks that him doing business with anyone then was a conflict of interest either, because until you’re actually nominee it’s nothing more than speculative

Last edited:

Yeah, he was campaigning for the Reform Party presidential nomination in 2000 but nobody seriously thinks that him doing business with anyone then was a conflict of interest either, because until you’re actually nominee it’s nothing more than speculative

1547844322828.png

2016 Republican Party presidential primaries - Wikipedia

When you are the presumptive nominee you don't deal with foreign powers to make money. It is a ******* conflict of interest in June of 2016.

Ah, presumptive, so you do admit that (as I pointed out) he wasn’t actually nominee at the time then, was he...

You know, like how you presumed he would lose :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Last edited:
Can I just check (and I think I know the answer), but if a chap is running for office; are there not self-imposed limits to one's own behaviour that should be maintained?

Bit like if one wanted to work in a federal government position, probably not a good idea to get into debt, have unreasonable foreign contacts, have unprotected sex with adult entertainers and get people to pay them hush money and then lie about it, etc, etc.

Just wondering if there are some standards that perhaps one should hold one's self to?

Or have I gone the full Mogmentum with my rather 19th C view of the world?

Can I just check (and I think I know the answer), but if a chap is running for office; are there not self-imposed limits to one's own behaviour that should be maintained?

Bit like if one wanted to work in a federal government position, probably not a good idea to get into debt, have unreasonable foreign contacts, have unprotected sex with adult entertainers and get people to pay them hush money and then lie about it, etc, etc.

Just wondering if there are some standards that perhaps one should hold one's self to?

Or have I gone the full Mogmentum with my rather 19th C view of the world?
Like not joking about grabbing women by the pussy on tape?

Although... haven’t you just proved the argument that Trump was so unlikely to be picked as nominee, let alone win, that pausing his established and ongoing worldwide business operations on the remote chance that he might be elected would have been unreasonable and unrealistic?

I mean, where does it stop? Should he have closed his golf course in
Scotland on the off chance that he might win, and people might think his business dealings in the U.K. left him open to compromise by Mi6?

Hell, even Obama laughed at the idea of someone rigging the election, so why would Trump have to worry about it?

Although... haven’t you just proved the argument that Trump was so unlikely to be picked as nominee, let alone win, that pausing his established and ongoing worldwide business operations on the remote chance that he might be elected would have been unreasonable and unrealistic?

Scotland on the off chance that he might win, and people might think his business dealings in the U.K. left him open to compromise by Mi6?
Are you seriously suggesting there is a equivalnce between a business interest in Scotland and Russia?

Or there is an equivalence between MI6 and the Russian foreign intelligence service?

Are you seriously suggesting there is a equivalnce between a business interest in Scotland and Russia?

Or there is an equivalence between MI6 and the Russian foreign intelligence service?
What’s wrong with Russia?

Hillary reset the US relationship with Russia, don’t you remember?

And it’s worth pointing out that, so far, former Mi6 agents appear to have been the only ones proven to have cooperated with American politicians in order to feed dubious intelligence dossiers to the American security services in order to affect the outcome of the US election...

And it’s worth pointing out that, so far, former Mi6 agents appear to have been the only ones proven to have cooperated with American politicians in order to feed dubious intelligence dossiers to the American security services in order to affect the outcome of the US election...
I think that Mr Steele gave it to the American authorities, who appear to treat it with some significance.

But never mind. I'm sure Trump will be fine. He seems a competent and virtuous chap who can stand on his own merits.

Hell, even Obama laughed at the idea of someone rigging the election, so why would Trump have to worry about it?

Yes, when you are running for the Presidency you should not be questioned as to your business contacts with foreign countries, the office is not a way to boost your portfolio. The best thing to do is transfer all your interests to somebody else or sell them, and not let your children make any sort of deals on behalf of the United States. IT does look just a bit fishy...