The Trump Presidency...

Apart from all thouse linked with trump who've been jailed, right?

And how do you know anyway? Just because they've not released anything doesn't mean they have or haven't found anything.
You can't be serious? Do you honestly think in the most partisan investigation in US history they would hide it if they found actual proof? Shades of desperation there I'm afraid.

I've looked and looked and looked, and you know what? I still can't find the name of Donald Trump.
Give it time.

A fish rots from the head down, but you destroy organised crime by working up.

Took six years or so to make a case against John "The Teflon Don" Gotti. Only went down after his underboss (a vicious gangster himself) turned State Witness.

Maybe why Trump has a thing about "rats"?

The rate this lot have been unravelling, I doubt we'll have to wait as long.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
My understanding is $25b is already in the military budget for the wall. I can't imagine a bigger fish than national security.

This whole idea of open borders is just insane to me. Apart from the problems associated with it which Trump itemised in his speech, there is a public health risk as well. Many of the illegal aliens bring in serious diseases with them.

This open border policy is so irrational that I can only conclude a hidden agenda. It's the same agenda that is allowing Europe to be flooded (invaded?) by migrants. Some countries in Europe are now waking up and saying no. It was also THE reason people voted for Brexit. Politicians did not (or didn't want to) listen until it smacked them in the face.

Trump has his finger on the pulse and realises the threat uncontrolled immigration poses to the US. The ultimate aim is to weaken America by breaking down its social cohesion, stripping it of the values that have sustained it, and militarily weaken it making it ripe for destruction. America stands between us and the NWO. And no, the NWO is not a conspiracy; poppy Bush inaugurated it and referred to it hundreds of times in his speeches.

Regardless of of political parties, many politicians particularly Obama and Hillary, have fully bought into the nonsense. Here's a link to an article you might find interesting: Obama and Hillary’s 16 year Plan To Destroy America!!! I also have no doubt there are shills on this site pushing that agenda by using ridicule as their weapon. (This sites credibility has long gone, but that's a different discussion).

I don't live in the US, never have and have no desire to do so. However, what happens there is very important to the rest of the world. The US is going through a huge stress test at every possible level particularly its democracy. Presidents need to be challenged for sure but this constant, relentless assault, and I would say all out war, on a duly elected president is extremely serious for the American people; it is in effect an assault on America's democracy. If America falls the domino effect on the rest of the world will be catastrophic.
Thanks that was interesting, tots bonkers, but interesting. The NWO haven't heard that one in a while, he's going to need a bigger wall and a roof. But I suppose that's for the second term.

You can't be serious? Do you honestly think in the most partisan investigation in US history they would hide it if they found actual proof? Shades of desperation there I'm afraid.
You've never run an investigation, I take it? You dont release/show all your cards until you're ready to.

They could have found a ton of evidence, or some, or none. The timing of release will depend on the investigation strategy.

Still, all those Russian contacts, meetings and communications were probably just to work out the best type of Vodka for Trump's hotels.

Last edited:
1547323651018.png

Last edited:
Shuuuuuushhhhhhh !! You'll be giving people ideas next.
P.S. I've got an 'in' to the 'Fortee Foot Ladder & Rope' Company if you're interested.

Both sides of the coin.

What the (R) side think.
1547326277738.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the (D) side think.
1547326201250.png

Both sides of the coin.

What the (R) side think.
View attachment 371524
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the (D) side think.
View attachment 371522
As I think I have crayoned several times on this thread, a ruler should be judged by the quality of minister and advisor they choose.

It seems that the Trump not only picks people who have little to no subject matter knowledge, but that they are picked for loyalty/obsequiouness (pick to taste).

Now I give the devil his due, even if I do not like someone I can at least admire their technical proficiency.

But Trump appears incapable or unwilling of performing a role he decided to run for. He does not appear capable of performing either the dignified (ie, ceremonial duties) or efficient (ie, the business of policy) elements of head of state.

The thing for me is that his inability to recruit or retain anyone apparently capable speaks volumes.

His chief failing is the fault pointed out in 1515,

Wherefore a prudent Prince should follow a middle course, by choosing certain discreet men from among his subjects, and allowing them alone free leave to speak their minds on any matter on which he asks their opinion, and on none other. But he ought to ask their opinion on everything, and after hearing what they have to say, should reflect and judge for himself.
His televised cabinet meetings have a fawning quality not seen since Ming the Merciless got skewered.

They do not inspire me that good policy is quietly devised.

As I think I have crayoned several times on this thread, a ruler should be judged by the quality of minister and advisor they choose.

It seems that the Trump not only picks people who have little to no subject matter knowledge, but that they are picked for loyalty/obsequiouness (pick to taste).

Now I give the devil his due, even if I do not like someone I can at least admire their technical proficiency.

But Trump appears incapable or unwilling of performing a role he decided to run for. He does not appear capable of performing either the dignified (ie, ceremonial duties) or efficient (ie, the business of policy) elements of head of state.

The thing for me is that his inability to recruit or retain anyone apparently capable speaks volumes.

His chief failing is the fault pointed out in 1515,

His televised cabinet meetings have a fawning quality not seen since Ming the Merciless got skewered.

They do not inspire me that good policy is quietly devised.
His good points are?

His good points are?
I was going to say he likes his family, but didn't he pay for unprotected sex whilst his wife was recovering from childbirth?

Erm.

On a personal level he does seem like the antichrist from a rather low budget movie, but I would rather confine myself to policy problems than personalities. I only mention the above because he couldn't organise that cover up efficiently either.