The Trump Presidency...

Shouldn't this thread be titled something a bit more honest, like 'Trump - The Hate Thread'?
I do try and restrict myself to playing the ball not the man.

if you think he's not a Russian puppet or at the very least suspiciously in line with Russian policy goals, please feel free to dispute me with evidence.

I am afraid all the evidence I have seen has more than passed the level of "reasonable suspicion" to my mind*.

*Admittedly, it never took much to make me suspicious.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

if you think he's not a Russian puppet or at the very least suspiciously in line with Russian policy goals, please feel free to dispute me with evidence.

I am afraid all the evidence I have seen has more than passed the level of "reasonable suspicion" to my mind*.

It's difficult when the man makes himself the ball though isn't it?

Shouldn't this thread be titled something a bit more honest, like 'Trump - The Hate Thread'?
Or more accurately, 'Trumpettes - Let's Have An Easy Giggle At Them Thread'.

I think you discover that it's for the accuser to provide the proof, and nearly two years of the most powerful, partisan and thorough investigations has failed to find a single shred of it.

Sorry about that, but keep the hate-fest going.

I think you discover that it's for the accuser to provide the proof, and nearly two years of the most powerful, partisan and thorough investigations has failed to find a single shred of it.

You do know, that is know and not wish, that there is an ongoing Federal investigation? A Federal Bureau of Investigation that, as previously in this very post has suggested, is ongoing?

Speaking of the Trump HATE thread... (thx - @Awol ) you reminded me.

Today's installment of a mental presidents thoughts written out for all to see....
1547318230050.png

Donald J. Chump‏ - @stupid orange idiotDonaldChump
Ignore @Stupid orange idiotDonaldChump

Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!

No reason? Nothing to do with you asking Russia to hack into the DNC servers on live TV then ?

...Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),.... ....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......

4:33 AM - 12 Jan 2019

Says the crooked thief from Manhattan!

More.....who is being totally protected by his best friend, Bob Mueller, & the 13 Angry Democrats - leaking machines who have NO interest in going after the Real Collusion (and much more) by Crooked Hillary Clinton, her Campaign, and the Democratic National Committee. Just Watch!

4:53 AM - 12 Jan 2019

Yep, Hillary and the DNC colluded to make you (of all people) President.

I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!

5:09 AM - 12 Jan 2019

Yes, everyone knows you think getting along with Russia is a good thing..PUPPET.
Donald J. Chump‏ - @stupid orange idiotDonaldChump 3h3 hours ago

Democrats should come back to Washington and work to end the Shutdown, while at the same time ending the horrible humanitarian crisis at our Southern Border. I am in the White House waiting for you!

For what, so the worlds greatest Presidunce can take another hissy fit and walk out ?

23% of Federal inmates are illegal immigrants. Border arrests are up 240%. In the Great State of Texas, between 2011 & 2018, there were a total of 292,000 crimes by illegal aliens, 539 murders, 32,000 assaults, 3,426 sexual assaults and 3000 weapons charges. Democrats come back!

So you are just realising that YOU DO need to make a deal – idiot !

Democrats could solve the Shutdown in 15 minutes! Call your Dem Senator or Congresswoman/man. Tell them to get it done! Humanitarian Crisis.

Why don’t YOU get it done mister master negotiator ?

Donald J. Chump‏ - @stupid orange idiotDonaldChump 2h2 hours ago

I just watched a Fake reporter from the Amazon Washington Post say the White House is “chaotic, there does not seem to be a strategy for this Shutdown. There is no plan.” The Fakes always like talking Chaos, there is NONE. In fact, there’s almost nobody in the W.H. but me, and...

Again, everyone with a brain knows you do not have a plan. Psssst.. There is no one in the WH because everybody ******* hates you !!

....I do have a plan on the Shutdown. But to understand that plan you would have to understand the fact that I won the election, and I promised safety and security for the American people. Part of that promise was a Wall at the Southern Border. Elections have consequences!

Unfortunately, the consequence of THIS election was that the world has to put up with YOU.

We have a massive Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border. We will be out for a long time unless the Democrats come back from their “vacations” and get back to work. I am in the White House ready to sign!

Do keep up Trigger, you already said this but we understand that your Truppits need to hear it twice (or in your case a hundred times) before it sinks in !!

Would you like to reconsider that anwer, in the light of the evidence?

witch hunt.jpg

It's difficult when the man makes himself the ball though isn't it?
Ah, but that is why I am so fond of this

عامل لناس بأخلاقك لا بأخلاقهم
Treat people with your manners, not theirs.

On a pop culture reference it is also why I love this page, from the graphic novel The Killing Joke.

Batman, driven to the brink by the shooting of Barbera Gordon (which leaves her crippled) and the torture of her father Commissioner Gordon, is on a mission after (quite likely to kill) the Joker in revenge.

Gordon reminds him (and us) about the line. We have to show him that our way works.

batman-the-killing-joke-pg-38.jpg

False news I mean really big false news, so sad MAGA!
It's so odd that the only people who haven't plead or been convicted are Russian intelligence officers or Russian nationals. Presumably in Russia, who will never leave.

But I am so sorry, I have clearly been distracted by those low flying witches that people are hunting....