The Trump Presidency...

If you look carefully at my quote of your post, I was referring to the CNN analysis rather than the original interview. I saw the interview as well, I just don't buy the spin or the interpretation of the Editor-at-large.
OK, That's fine. I disagree with any of your analysis along with any analysis from Fox Snooze.

President Donald Dump may hype himself as a master deal maker.

But that’s not how former longtime Trump Organization executive Barbara Resor Trump’s The Art of the Deal co-author Tony Schwartz see it. They told MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Thursday that Trump’s deal making skills aren’t what the president brags them to be.

“I never thought he was a great deal maker, to be honest with you,” said Res, who was the organization’s vice president in charge of construction. “In terms of taking the responsibility for the buck, he just would never do it. It’s not in his DNA. He’s never responsible. It is always someone else’s fault.”

Schwartz, meanwhile, said he recently looked back on Trump’s business deals that he “unfortunately described 30 years ago” and realized that “most of the deals in that book were failures.”

“And the number of deals he’s made over the years since then have overwhelmingly been failures,” Schwartz added. He said Trump was “really one of the worst” deal makers he’s ever come across.

A picture worth a thousand words.

4_beelerjpg.jpg

Trump’s Hannity interview reveals a president out of touch with reality
He can’t explain what he’s trying to do or why
By Matthew Yglesias. Hannity Interview in FULL

A Sean Hannity interview with Donald Trump is always a curious spectacle because the interviewer has disavowed journalistic ethics and the subject has no compunction about lying, so the entire affair has the atmospherics of a news program but the substance of a partially improvised drama. And what was so striking about the Thursday night Trump/Hannity interview at the US-Mexico border near McAllen, Texas is how perfunctory the script and the performance is.

Even when faced with some of the most egregious softball questions of all time, Trump is barely coherent — unable to describe in any detail what exactly it is that he wants, unable to cite any specific legal authority for a potential emergency declaration option, and unable to describe what such an operation would actually let him achieve.

The one subject on which Trump displays any actual passion is the perfidy of the “fake news” media — perfidy that he tells Hannity he learned about by watching an earlier episode of Hannity’s show. Continued on the Link above.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a mind boggling read.

offog

LE
Stop helping him, it's a solo effort. He's in his own time now and I have salad for tea.
You poor sod.if you're that hard up I'm sure I could send you a can of corn dog.will it need to be in a brown paper envelope so that the other half doesn't see.

I think Dessert Rat would be better suited for the 'Dark Web' where his theories are considered perfectly normal.
Hey.

I think you'll find one has to be functional on the Dark Web.

Any idiot can crayon over the surface web. The Dark Web takes a bit of imagination and skill.

I am enjoying this! He is making me look reasonable!
Dessert Rat could make Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Armin, and Hitler look reasonable.

As Donald Dump's stupid shutdown over the WALL Nancy Pelosi told him he's never gonna get drags on for the third week. Furloughed federal workers are trapped in a Steinbeck novel with no clear ending. Isn't Trump in some way responsible for the misery he causes? The president rejected any accountability during his regularly scheduled "Looney Tunes" remarks to the press.

REPORTER: "Does the buck stop with you over this shutdown?"

TRUMP: "The buck stops with everybody."​
Even after he promised to own the shutdown btw.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But when Barack Obama was president everything was his fault. Now, the orange dump is president everything is everyone else's fault.

As Donald Dump's stupid shutdown over the WALL Nancy Pelosi told him he's never gonna get drags on for the third week. Furloughed federal workers are trapped in a Steinbeck novel with no clear ending. Isn't Trump in some way responsible for the misery he causes? The president rejected any accountability during his regularly scheduled "Looney Tunes" remarks to the press.

REPORTER: "Does the buck stop with you over this shutdown?"​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But when Barack Obama was president everything was his fault. Now, the orange dump is president everything is everyone else's fault.
Now be fair. As the greatest human ever to have existed, he is utterly infallible. With that ability comes insanity and corruption but hey, the septics got what they wanted. Errrm... Oh yes, MAGA!!!!!!!

REPORTER: "Does the buck stop with you over this shutdown?"​

“Peachy-dory” - sniggers at the Bouffoons inability to grasp English, the inarticulate moron.

desert_rat

Old-Salt
President Donald Dump may hype himself as a master deal maker.

But that’s not how former longtime Trump Organization executive Barbara Resor Trump’s The Art of the Deal co-author Tony Schwartz see it. They told MSNBC’s Ari Melber on Thursday that Trump’s deal making skills aren’t what the president brags them to be.

“I never thought he was a great deal maker, to be honest with you,” said Res, who was the organization’s vice president in charge of construction. “In terms of taking the responsibility for the buck, he just would never do it. It’s not in his DNA. He’s never responsible. It is always someone else’s fault.”

Schwartz, meanwhile, said he recently looked back on Trump’s business deals that he “unfortunately described 30 years ago” and realized that “most of the deals in that book were failures.”

“And the number of deals he’s made over the years since then have overwhelmingly been failures,” Schwartz added. He said Trump was “really one of the worst” deal makers he’s ever come across.
So they say. Without any proof of course. #BelieveAllTrumpExEmployees

I haven't made up my mind about Trump yet but what I do know is he's trying to deliver on one of his campaign promises by building a wall; he's re-negotiated NAFTA and is in the process of negotiating with China; met with Rocket Man which seems to have stopped him firing his toys for the time being; the economy is doing well and there are more jobs in the US. So, the dire predictions of the sky falling in hasn't happened yet.

My apologies to you as I mistakenly thought you were a DS shill. You're just a very passionate person albeit in the wrong direction. But hey, we can have a civil difference of opinion.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

I haven't made up my mind about Trump yet but what I do know is he's trying to deliver on one of his campaign promises by building a wall; he's re-negotiated NAFTA and is in the process of negotiating with China; met with Rocket Man which seems to have stopped him firing his toys for the time being; the economy is doing well and there are more jobs in the US. So, the dire predictions of the sky falling in hasn't happened yet.

My apologies to you as I mistakenly thought you were a DS shill. You're just a very passionate person albeit in the wrong direction. But hey, we can have a civil difference of opinion.
This explanation about CNN then?

what I do know is he's trying to deliver on one of his campaign promises by building a wall.
Which he aims to bill the US taxpayer $5bn for.

Apart from the fact Mexico are paying for it.
Except they aren't.

You would just love to suckle at his orange teat, wouldn't you?

What a shame the dumb button isn't working.

Latest Threads