The Trump Presidency...

Don't worry about it, less important than a meeting of the parish council in any given village. The new Governor of Hoth Wyoming met everyone else, probably in the local St@rbucks where he told everyone how he was going to spend their money.
It would not surprise me. The old governor used to workout in the same gym I do without any sort of security detail. The new guy was a bean counter in his previous life, so I don't see him being the spendthrift type.

21 bodies found on US-Mexico border as Trump visits

I say again:

Mexican authorities said Thursday they had found 21 bodies on the US-Mexican border after a drug-gang shootout in a town near where President Donald Trump was due to visit later in the day.

The bodies -- some of them badly burned -- were found Wednesday in the border town of Miguel Aleman, about 170 miles (270 kilometers) from McAllen, Texas, the city Trump was due to visit as he continues his push to build his long-sought border wall.

"We have reports there was a shootout yesterday (Wednesday) between two criminal groups that ended with 21 people dead," the security spokesman for the state of Tamaulipas, Luis Alberto Rodriguez, told Mexican TV news channel Milenio.

"Some of them were burned. Seven vehicles were also located... It was a confrontation between two rival groups that are involved in a turf war over drug-trafficking routes."

The Mexican army found the bodies in a remote area following a tip-off, he said.

Tamaulipas has become one of the most violent states in Mexico as rival drug cartels fight each other for its strategic position on the US border.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is, if true (it is a Daily Fail story after all) "How very very fcuking convenient" !

I say again:

Mexican authorities said Thursday they had found 21 bodies on the US-Mexican border after a drug-gang shootout in a town near where President Donald Trump was due to visit later in the day.

The bodies -- some of them badly burned -- were found Wednesday in the border town of Miguel Aleman, about 170 miles (270 kilometers) from McAllen, Texas, the city Trump was due to visit as he continues his push to build his long-sought border wall.

"We have reports there was a shootout yesterday (Wednesday) between two criminal groups that ended with 21 people dead," the security spokesman for the state of Tamaulipas, Luis Alberto Rodriguez, told Mexican TV news channel Milenio.

"Some of them were burned. Seven vehicles were also located... It was a confrontation between two rival groups that are involved in a turf war over drug-trafficking routes."

The Mexican army found the bodies in a remote area following a tip-off, he said.

Tamaulipas has become one of the most violent states in Mexico as rival drug cartels fight each other for its strategic position on the US border.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I can say is, if true (it is a Daily Fail story after all) "How very very fcuking convenient" !
I would not say it is a weekly event but, it happens often and is in the local new's here.

As far as it affecting Trumper's visit, or having any relevance to his visit it is comparable to saying something along the lines of, "Prince William is due to visit the Port of Dover today and there was a shooting in Paris, France".

Below are all the deluded fools of politicians who have bought into the NWO crap. My response is you can shove your NWO where the sun don't shine. I want my country back.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Or did you aspire to being a cretin and work hard at achieving it.

You know full well that they are not talking about the CT NWO but rather a new way of ordering western society based on peace and prosperity. Not a bad aspiration.

It can hardly be a secretive, conspiratorial cryptoorganisation pulling the world’s strings if they are speaking about it in public. Can it?

mcphee1948

Old-Salt
It can hardly be a secretive, conspiratorial cryptoorganisation pulling the world’s strings if they are speaking about it in public. Can it?
But If such a conspiracy existed, wouldn't it obviously try to discredit anyone who spoke against it in public?

By conditioning the public to react by saying "huh - conspiracy theory!" and "tin-foil hat brigade!" and so on.

But If such a conspiracy existed, wouldn't it obviously try to discredit anyone who spoke against it in public?

By conditioning the public to react by saying "huh - conspiracy theory!" and "tin-foil hat brigade!" and so on.
Plausible denial you mean my little Russian supporter.

Might be a wild stab in the dark here but I would imagine that if the (secretive) NWO actually existed the first rule of the NWO would be that nobody mentions the NWO.

It might be more believable if the tinfoilers could work out who the NWO actually was - it seems to vary from the Illuminati, the Bilderberg Group, da Jooz, the Rothschilds through to shape changing alien reptiles.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Might be a wild stab in the dark here but I would imagine that if the (secretive) NWO actually existed the first rule of the NWO would be that nobody mentions the NWO.

It might be more believable if the tinfoilers could work out who the NWO actually was - it seems to vary from the Illuminati, the Bilderberg Group, da Jooz, the Rothschilds through to shape changing alien reptiles.
Soylent green is PEOPLE!

Latest Threads