The Trump Presidency...

I have never seen that level of batshit crazy tinfoiler lunacy on ARRSE (note upper case).

Although I can see that you are determined to change that.
Trump walks out of a meeting, and its the Democrats that are refusing to negotiate?

Right................
Almost time for the IGNORE RAT button I think !

Go look at some of the 9/11 threads
I think Dessert Rat would be better suited for the 'Dark Web' where his theories are considered perfectly normal.

My understanding is $25b is already in the military budget for the wall. I can't imagine a bigger fish than national security.

This whole idea of open borders is just insane to me. Apart from the problems associated with it which Trump itemised in his speech, there is a public health risk as well. Many of the illegal aliens bring in serious diseases with them.

This open border policy is so irrational that I can only conclude a hidden agenda. It's the same agenda that is allowing Europe to be flooded (invaded?) by migrants. Some countries in Europe are now waking up and saying no. It was also THE reason people voted for Brexit. Politicians did not (or didn't want to) listen until it smacked them in the face.

Trump has his finger on the pulse and realises the threat uncontrolled immigration poses to the US. The ultimate aim is to weaken America by breaking down its social cohesion, stripping it of the values that have sustained it, and militarily weaken it making it ripe for destruction. America stands between us and the NWO. An no, the NWO is not a conspiracy; poppy Bush inaugurated it and referred to it hundreds of times in his speeches.

Regardless of of political parties, many politicians particularly Obama and Hillary, have fully bought into the nonsense. Here's a link to an article you might find interesting: Obama and Hillary’s 16 year Plan To Destroy America!!! I also have no doubt there are shills on this site pushing that agenda by using ridicule as their weapon. (This sites credibility has long gone, but that's a different discussion).

I don't live in the US, never have and have no desire to do so. However, what happens there is very important to the rest of the world. The US is going through a huge stress test at every possible level particularly its democracy. Presidents need to be challenged for sure but this constant, relentless assault, and I would say all out war, on a duly elected president is extremely serious for the American people; it is in effect an assault on America's democracy. If America falls the domino effect on the rest of the world will be catastrophic.

Ok the irony gods are going to love this...

While I agree that open borders are a no go, and that countries have the right to determine who should be allowed in or not, I don't agree with the way Trump is doing this.

The Wall is just a symbol, and symbols don't actively patrol the border, or really keep people out. It will just simply be bypassed, climbed over or dug under. I will strongly disagree with you on the fact that the US military has the money for this in their accounts, because they don't. The money they have is needed to modernize our forces and bring them back from the Obama and Congressional Republican decline called sequestration which is the bigger national security threat.

The 5 billion would be better used to beef up USBP, ICE, hire more immigration judges and expand the detention facilities we have. It is a chunk of money that can do some good, instead of just using to build a few miles of fence for a PR moment. If you also really want to discourage illegal immigration you have to go after the employers who knowingly hire illegals in the first place. The last gents from south of the border that I detained, were Central Americans with some very bad false documents. Whilst I waited for ICE to show up and take custody of them, I was able to chat with their prospective employer who played innocent(lied his ass off) and was let go. He should have also found himself in front of a judge for knowingly trying to hire these folks when he should not have. If you make employers accountable for their actions and reduce the demand for cheap labor, that helps to significantly combat the problem.

I know people who are pro Trump on every issue, I know people who loathe the man entirely and then then the folks like me who are with him on some things and against him on others. Nobody is entirely wrong and nobody is entirely right but it is Democracy. Whilst I don't agree with many of my fellow posters on this forum about everything, they do have the right to their opinions and beliefs. America is more resilient than one man, try to have a little faith. I would much rather banter over the inter webs, then be the French who have taken their political differences to the streets in a violent manner. I do like you Brits and Canucks because you don't stoop to that level for the most part and keep it pretty civil in comparison to others.

haha, Jonsey he's one of yours unlucky!
Oh no he is not an American!

I don't claim him, but I will engage in civil discussion with anybody. A true Patriot will do so regardless of their beliefs, because that is how it works. Then you have to learn to compromise and come up with shitty solutions that everybody hates.

The difference is only optics.
And you appear to have been imbibing the contents of far too many optics, you loony.

Away with you now, lest the moderators report you you to the men in black and you, thankfully, are "disappeared".

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh no he is not an American!

I don't claim him, but I will engage in civil discussion with anybody. A true Patriot will do so regardless of their beliefs, because that is how it works. Then you have to learn to compromise and come up with shitty solutions that everybody hates.
He's Russian so I suppose we could say he was one of your overlords.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
No the focus out here these days is the new Overlord who quietly assumed office. Whilst Trump might provide plenty of "entertainment" the serious business is at home.

https://www.kulr8.com/news/wyoming-...cle_396f3278-1467-11e9-acf7-13eeb7846fc3.html
Your paranoia filter has kicked in ;)
451: Unavailable due to legal reasons

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact news@kulr8.com or call (406) 656-8000.

They say that any American can be President....... now let's kick the arrse out of that statement.

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact news@kulr8.com or call (406) 656-8000.

You damn folks and your silly restrictions. I hate that message!

Don't worry about it, less important than a meeting of the parish council in any given village. The new Governor of Hoth Wyoming met everyone else, probably in the local St@rbucks where he told everyone how he was going to spend their money.

"I know I said WALL but WALL could mean beautiful Steel Slats! Believe me, I know more about Steel than anyone, Steel is STRONG, Steel is TOUGH, Steel is STRONGER than Concrete" A Quote from Donny Dunce last week.
Test of steel prototype for border wall showed it could be sawed through
NBC News obtained a photo showing results of a test on a steel wall prototype.
View attachment 370874
Trump inspected the prototypes in March 2018. He has now settled on a steel slat, or steel bollard, design for the proposed border barrier additions. Steel bollard fencing has been used under previous administrations.

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

Photos of the breaches were not included in a redacted version of the CBP report, which was first obtained in a Freedom of Information Act Request

NBC News toured the eight wall prototypes twice before President Trump's March 2018 inspection. According to San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott, the versions seen by NBC News and the president, however, were larger than the actual prototypes tested at "Pogo Row."

DHS did not respond to a request for comment.
I would imagine that the illegal immigrants could even breach it in less than 20 minites if they had access to AVRE and Python

Obviously, the suggestion of them using that is ridiculous, but than so would be the idea that there was actually a news story in telling us that any barrier can be penetrated given the right equipment and time and nobody on the other side who migh react to it.

Latest Threads