The Trump Presidency...

@LJONESY @Goldbricker

A big shout out to the Honor Guard today for President Bush especially at the Capital, very smooth, very smart and very well done.

After looking at the news from Chinese and other media outlets for the past hour or so the idea that Trump struck some kind of “incredible” trade deal does not appear to exist outside the president’s head. All that happened was the US & China agreed not to impose any further tariffs for 90 days, and resume them if further talks don’t yield a breakthrough!!

Even though the White House said Beijing has agreed to purchase “a not yet agreed upon, but very substantial” amount of U.S. agricultural, energy, industrial, and other products in order “to reduce the trade imbalance between our two countries.” It did nothing to back up the president’s claims that China is calling off any tariffs, saying only that there is a temporary agreement not to raise them further, which is a totally different thing.

In addition, the White House gave no indication of China “opening up” its markets, or stopping the 40% tariff on US car imports as Trump claimed.

My call it's another one of those Donny Bullshitter stories to try and make him look good.
The lack of a joint statement and Trump's track record is leading to some stock annalists expressing skepticism on any agreement.

Please, can someone wrestle the iPhone off him.

I love that he has to state 'bad things unrelated to me'. You're in a special place when you have to actually remind people that you haven't done anything, rather than people being shocked such a thing would be said.

Please, can someone wrestle the iPhone off him.

I love that he has to state 'bad things unrelated to me'. You're in a special place when you have to actually remind people that you haven't done anything, rather than people being shocked such a thing would be said.
Followed shortly after by this one:

And as one replier said: snitches get stitches.

He must really believe he can pardon himself or he has no clue on the obstruction of justice laws.

Last edited:

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer

And as on replier said: snitches get stitches.

He must really believe he can pardon himself or he has no clue on the obstruction of justice laws.

And as on replier said: snitches get stitches.

1543959819455.png

TRUMP ADMITS HIS “INCREDIBLE” DEAL WITH CHINA IS BULLSHIT.
BY BESS LEVIN DECEMBER 4, 2018 . Ful Linky Poo
The president has pulled a complete 180 after even the White House wouldn’t defend his propaganda.

At the conclusion of the G20 summit in Argentina, Donald Trump boasted to reporters that he’d managed to strike an “incredible” trade deal with Chinese president Xi Jinping—one that would go down “as one of the largest deals ever made.” Among other major feats, the ex-Miss Universe groper claimed he’d convinced the Chinese to cut tariffs on U.S.-made cars, which would have been a legitimate coup.

Goldman Sachs, for one, noted that “the actual amount of concrete progress made at this meeting appears to have been quite limited.” Morgan Stanley pointed out that Trump essentially “agreed to pause tariffs without any meaningful concessions on the toughest negotiating points.” And JPMorgan all but called the president a liar and a fraud, writing: “It doesn’t seem like anything was actually agreed to at the dinner and White House officials are contorting themselves into pretzels to reconcile Trump’s tweets (which seem if not completely fabricated then grossly exaggerated) with reality.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It got so bad the the chief twatter twit had to do a bit of back tracking himself but not enough to prevent this:
US stocks plunge 800 points as details of Donald Trump-Xi Jinping meeting fail to assuage investors on trade war.

Last edited:
I said this a few weeks ago and kept wondering why nobody was calling him on it, draining the swamp my ass !!

Taxpayers Foot Most of Trump's $17 million Air Travel Bill to (his own) Campaign Rallies.

In the months leading up to the midterm elections, President Donald Trump attended more than 40 rallies, racking up at least $17 million in travel costs. Heather Timmons, Quartz White House correspondent, explains what plays into that cost. Video here: Cheddar Inc

I said this a few weeks ago and kept wondering why nobody was calling him on it, draining the swamp my ass !!

Taxpayers Foot Most of Trump's $17 million Air Travel Bill to (his own) Campaign Rallies.

In the months leading up to the midterm elections, President Donald Trump attended more than 40 rallies, racking up at least $17 million in travel costs. Heather Timmons, Quartz White House correspondent, explains what plays into that cost. Video here: Cheddar Inc
That's nothing new, when he was over earlier this year he charged 50k for the two day stay at his own Scottish Golf resort. Trump has been at nearly 40 rallies this year, they still chant lock her up but no one ever asks what for. Between all the rallies and golf one would wonder who is actually running the country.

Haven't seen this mentioned on here yet but apparently the Attorneys General of the District of Columbia and Maryland are planning to subpoena both the Trump Organization and the IRS as part of an investigation into the Donald profiting from the Presidency

2 attorneys general to subpoena Trump Organization, IRS
One of the many many US ARRSErs who read this thread may be able to help here but I believe the Trump cannot pardon State crimes, only federal ones. So, this is very interesting.

Latest Threads