The Trump Presidency...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile in Other News...

Tuesday 20 November 2018
Obscenely wealthy Muslims actually pretty cool, confirms Trump

Donald Trump has spoken out in support of the Saudi regime, insisting that although Muslims obviously aren’t all that great, it’s actually OK to be friends with the obscenely rich ones.

Despite facing accusations of racist policies against predominantly Muslim countries, White House officials have said they hope the President’s love-in with Saudi Arabia will put an end to such horrific slurs.
Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters, “We are delighted that those of you in the crooked media are finally being forced to talk about how nice the President is to the Muslims.
“Particularly those Muslims who happen to be worth a few bucks. I mean, if you’re a Muslim who has a few hundred billion to throw around on bang-bang sticks then this president will be very nice to you, it really doesn’t matter what sort of atrocity you’ve sanctioned.

“But if you’re dirt poor, then we are going to use your religious beliefs as a reason to ostracise you and deny you access to our country.
“The important thing to take away from this is that we can now all agree that the President is not, in any way, prejudiced against all Muslims.”

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said he welcomed the President’s kind words, and as a result, he looked forward to not cancelling the massive cheque he wrote earlier this year.
He went on to tell reporters,

“Donald is a nice guy, very nice and deferential to me – which I quite like. The boot-licking was a bit much, but he can’t help himself around this much gold.”

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I spose you hot heads should take copious notes! America was the rational actor in 1914.
If by rational you mean isolationist and uninvolved until three years later in 1917. You'd be right.

I did attempt to excuse Trumps rain interrupted visit to honour his country's dead. I put forward the view that he was an old man and probably jet lagged by the trip to Europe.

The silence from the passenger seat was almost deafening.
'Ok what'?

'He's the president of the United States travelling in probably the most well appointed plane in the world. Where he was going to, was an hour out of Paris.......in ordinary traffic.
French outriders and an American cavalcade, 40 minutes.helicopter a lot less'.
He couldn't be arsed, he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and it in no way benefits him'.

If by rational you mean isolationist and uninvolved until three years later in 1917. You'd be right.

I did attempt to excuse Trumps rain interrupted visit to honour his country's dead. I put forward the view that he was an old man and probably jet lagged by the trip to Europe.

The silence from the passenger seat was almost deafening.
'Ok what'?

'He's the president of the United States travelling in probably the most well appointed plane in the world. Where he was going to, was an hour out of Paris.......in ordinary traffic.
French outriders and an American cavalcade, 40 minutes.helicopter a lot less'.
He couldn't be arsed, he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about and it in no way benefits him'.
You are correct, on all accounts. Sadly he now just finally understands how much of a fecking pussy he looks like.

Is that better or worse than pretending to have sore feet because you're too much of a coward to serve, selling your country to the Russians, going to a commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armistice and not bothering your arse to go to the American war cemeteries or to Arlington when he returned to the US or taking the piss out of American POWs or saying that dead servicemen knew what they were signing up for or attacking US Special Forces or attacking the families of dead service personnel or deploying the military to the border purely for election propaganda or encouraging election officials to ignore military postal votes or not bothering to visit deployed American service personnel in Iraq or Afghanistan because he's too much of a coward to go, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Soviet troops, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Nazi German troops (or re-enactors in Nazi German uniform), promising donations to military charities and not bothering to actually send any money, attempting to have disabled military veterans banned from setting up stalls on 5th Avenue, etc, etc, etc?
Add to that he has tried to throw Adm. McRaven under the bus for killing Bin Laden but supports the Saudis in their killing of Kashoggi.

Hope y'all are happy.

A record amount of money. So murder can be dissolved in sufficient amounts of liquid cash?
To be fair, he is applying the same rule abroad as he intends to apply at home.

I am sure he thinks that he should be able to pardon or buy his way out of his own coming legal troubles.

I did wonder if this was from a parody site

Statement from President Donald J. Trump on Standing with Saudi Arabia | The White House

It starts strong.

America First!
The world is a very dangerous place!
And gets better.

Representatives of Saudi Arabia say that Jamal Khashoggi was an “enemy of the state” and a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, but my decision is in no way based on that – this is an unacceptable and horrible crime. King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman vigorously deny any knowledge of the planning or execution of the murder of Mr. Khashoggi. Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!

That being said, we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
So we bring up something irrelevant, my mate says he knows nothing about it, whether or not my intelligences services tell me anything about it, I think we'll have some convenient doubt, and I've a fig leaf of an excuse.

This is great. I'd like to imagine Trump actually writing that, probably with a big black marker. Do you think he sticks his tongue out when he concentrates on writing, and then sits back proud. A good day's Presidenting done, time for a happy ending off Melanina and then some Fox news and a cheeseburger.

America First! You could make that a salutation to be delivered when chucking up a salute....

You are correct, on all accounts. Sadly he now just finally understands how much of a fecking pussy he looks like.
To be fair mate, if he doesn't destroy the world - we're getting some great comedy out of this.

To be fair mate, if he doesn't destroy the world - we're getting some great comedy out of this.
I don’t think he is really running things to be honest. We love his economy just not thrilled with him, so if he gets in again in 2020 the credit will go to his minions who get things done.

We will see what happens in February through April though. He will either be the hero or villain in GOP land.

1542781297650.png

Clinton, over eight years, may have done a few things you don't like.

But Trump just keeps on giving.

The recent farce in France was terrible. Too rainy to visit the graves of your War Dead.
And that was a scumbag move on his part

But again he didnt send men to Mogadishu denying them basic support of Air and Armor, Clinton did and thats a bit more scumbag than the cemetery visits

Is that better or worse than pretending to have sore feet because you're too much of a coward to serve, selling your country to the Russians, going to a commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armistice and not bothering your arse to go to the American war cemeteries or to Arlington when he returned to the US or taking the piss out of American POWs or saying that dead servicemen knew what they were signing up for or attacking US Special Forces or attacking the families of dead service personnel or deploying the military to the border purely for election propaganda or encouraging election officials to ignore military postal votes or not bothering to visit deployed American service personnel in Iraq or Afghanistan because he's too much of a coward to go, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Soviet troops, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Nazi German troops (or re-enactors in Nazi German uniform), promising donations to military charities and not bothering to actually send any money, attempting to have disabled military veterans banned from setting up stalls on 5th Avenue, etc, etc, etc?
Usually getting your men killed because you denied them Air and Armor is worse than sore feet but to this circle jerk here Clinton is teflon

Rage on boyo

But again he didnt send men to Mogadishu denying them basic support of Air and Armor, Clinton did and thats a bit more scumbag than the cemetery visits
Welcome to reality, where military operations go wrong, and hindsight is a beautiful tool to use by those with an axe to grind. You're hardly the first nation to lose military personnel because a government/head of government, sent them on operations without the correct equipment etc. Nor will you be the last.

Those soldiers killed in Mogadishu that you're so bothered about, would also have had their memories honoured by a visit to Arlington, by the incumbent head of state, yet you seem perfectly willing to forgive your current President for not being bothered to do that....

Smacks of a double standard really. Unless you're just using their deaths as an excuse for your own views, which is reprehensible in my view.

Whether you can face the fact or not, your country has a head of state that is a complete liar, and not a very good one either.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Oh dear
"The commander of the failed Oct. 3 Ranger raid in Somalia has sent a letter to President Clinton taking responsibility for the mission, Administration officials said today. "
General Is Said to Take Blame for Raid in Somalia
So umm not Clinton then?

Latest Threads