The Trump Presidency...

At least we can look forward to 20th Jan 2020, for that precious moment when someone stands on that podium, and says.

'World, really sorry about the last four years, we really Fcuked up!"
Just saying, "No more lies", would be enough I think.

At least we can look forward to 20th Jan 2020, for that precious moment when someone stands on that podium, and says.

'World, really sorry about the last four years, we really Fcuked up!"
More likely to be "I would like to thank my dad for buying me a pony, and the Presidency. Bigly Dad. I would like to take the opportunity to offer the American people my own fashion brand. Each with the Presidential seal! Discount for Republicans."

More likely to be "I would like to thank my dad for buying me a pony, and the Presidency. Bigly Dad. I would like to take the opportunity to offer the American people my own fashion brand. Each with the Presidential seal! Discount for Republicans."
I trained to place bets on Ivanka being the next president in a couple of UK betting shops.

All said we do not do bets like that. Bugger.

IIRC Clinton didn't insult Vietnam era PoWs, didn't insult Gold Star families and didn't tell the parents of a Seal KIA that he knew what he signed up for.
You're right

Clinton just sent Rangers into Mogadishu after denying them air and armor support

Clinton also took a USNR Officers slot and then ran back to the UK with no intention of showing up for training

Clinton wrote how he loathed the military

You're right

Clinton just sent Rangers into Mogadishu after denying them air and armor support

Clinton also took a USNR Officers slot and then ran back to the UK with no intention of showing up for training

When Trump deferred five times did did five other people have to take his place.

When Trump deferred five times did did five other people have to take his place.
Clearly nowhere near as bad. Particularly if you don't support Trump in any way, nosirree.

You're right

Is that better or worse than pretending to have sore feet because you're too much of a coward to serve, selling your country to the Russians, going to a commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the Armistice and not bothering your arse to go to the American war cemeteries or to Arlington when he returned to the US or taking the piss out of American POWs or saying that dead servicemen knew what they were signing up for or attacking US Special Forces or attacking the families of dead service personnel or deploying the military to the border purely for election propaganda or encouraging election officials to ignore military postal votes or not bothering to visit deployed American service personnel in Iraq or Afghanistan because he's too much of a coward to go, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Soviet troops, using military images in election propaganda that were actually Nazi German troops (or re-enactors in Nazi German uniform), promising donations to military charities and not bothering to actually send any money, attempting to have disabled military veterans banned from setting up stalls on 5th Avenue, etc, etc, etc?

You're right

Clinton, over eight years, may have done a few things you don't like.

But Trump just keeps on giving.

The recent farce in France was terrible. Too rainy to visit the graves of your War Dead.

Latest Threads