The Trump Presidency...

This afternoon the Chump admitted that he didn't need the Lawyers because he knew all of the answers to Muellers questions. Has it happens a source I have in the Fibbies nick named 'Heater Stroke" to disguise his real identity of Peter Strojk sent me the letter and answers just now. As you know Lawyers don't ask questions they don't know the answer to so I believe this is part of a bigger cunning plan to trap the stable genius into committing a grievous error.

1542396314394.png

I await the rant from Trump about the re-reinstatement of the CNN reporter.

Also for the CA fires - I know he is intending to go to the fire sites tomorrow, but has he said anything about the huge rise in missing totals? 600+ is huge. BBC news is as bent as a dog's hind leg, so anything Trump says sensibly is ignored. OK Trump doesnt do sensible much. But has he done anything purposeful?
David Bowie was also known for cutting up words and into sticking them lines.
I fvcking love David Bowie.

Christ Jonesy, I struggle to clean the leaves out of the back garden never mind a frikkin forest full. The public pathway beyond the fence is kept nice and clean for me by the council on a regular basis, but that's why we pay taxes.
Commie.

As pointed out by a Professor of forestry, California’s forests are too dense and need thinning.
The three huggers activism not only didn’t save the trees, they seem to have quite possibly caused 700 deaths,
If there's only three of them it's quite the mass murder. 2nd only to the US Government as a whole I think.

After U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly ruled Friday that the White House must return Acosta’s press pass, Sanders issued the following petty, misleading and hypocritical statement:
Today, the court made clear that there is no absolute First Amendment right to access the White House. In response to the court, we will temporarily reinstate the reporter’s hard pass. We will also further develop rules and processes to ensure fair and orderly press conferences in the future. There must be decorum in the White House.​

Of course, no one can reasonably believe there is an “absolute First Amendment right to access the White House.” Many people can be prohibited from entering the White House without their freedom of speech becoming infringed.

However, BuzzFeed reporter Paul McLeod noted: “The judge did rule no one has an absolute First Amendment right to have access to the White House. BUT he then said when the President invites in some reporters but excludes others the First Amendment comes into play.”

The judge did not rule on the First Amendment question, though, because he found that Acosta’s Fifth Amendment rights were likely violated as it appears he was given no due process. Sanders’ attempt to claim vindication in court by citing a minor point the judge made about the First Amendment is petty and disingenuous at best.

Her claim about enforcing “decorum” in the White House is laughable. The president makes a mockery of this idea every day, lashing out at his critics with childish insults and cheering on violence against the press. The White House’s blatant double standards for reporters and for the president himself are an enduring shame for the country.

Fascinating article. No wonder the orange fool is worried.
Compare these two statements:

In Vietnam, Mueller survived a long hilltop firefight in an area known as Mutter's Ridge, a battle that claimed the lives of 13 Marines. He has never told the story of what happened there; others have had to reconstruct it from the words of his comrades and from citations written up by the Marine Corps when he won the Bronze Star. “The minute the shit hit the fan, he was there,” one of the Marines under his command told Garrett M. Graff, the author of The Threat Matrix: The FBI at War in the Age of Global Terror.

and Presidunce Bone Spurs:

"It's funny Howard, if I had sex with a number of women that I'm supposed to have had sex with, I wouldn't be talking to you right now. I'd be dead," Trump said.

"Yeah, you'd be dead," said Stern. "You'd have some disease."

"I'd be dead," added Trump.

"So you'll just have straight intercourse with a rubber with them right?" Stern asked.

"Well, I don't know, you know there's lots of different ways of doing it. It's a very complicated subject. They say that more people were killed by women in this act than killed in Vietnam, OK,
"I even went as far to say that you're braver than any Vietnam vet because you're out there screwing a lot of women."

"Getting the Congressional Medal of Honor, in actuality," said Trump.

Yes I can see that. Free press, but access to the White House may be different. A privilege rather than a right. OK I think that the aide taking the mic away was despicable, but I would not go so far as to say that it is a right to get a WH pass.
I agree with that but is not the most significant part of Acostagate.

The important part is that nobody in the Trumpstag thought there might be anything even remotely wrong with doctoring the actual video to make it look as if Acosta, errh, Umm, accosted the dolly bird Trumpeteer.

They would do a Uncle Jo and airbrush Sessions, Comey, Bannon etc etc etc out of history (hard to keep current on the departees) but they probably can’t afford that much ink.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh dear
"The Pasadena Fire Association meanwhile tweeted: “Mr. President, with all due respect, you are wrong. The fires in So. Cal are urban interface fires and have NOTHING to do with forest management. Come to SoCal and learn the facts & help the victims.”
Speaking for the emergency services personnel on the ground, the president of the California Professional Firefighters union commented: “Wildfires are sparked and spread not only in forested areas but in populated areas and open fields fuelled by parched vegetation, high winds, low humidity and geography.

“Moreover, nearly 60 per cent of California forests are under federal management, and another two-thirds under private control. It is the federal government that has chosen to divert resources away from forest management, not California,” Brian K Rice said.

Mr Rice further branded Mr Trump’s assertion “ill-timed, ill-informed and demeaning to those who are suffering” as well as “dangerously wrong”

Still, what would they know compared to the grate brane of meerkatz airsofter supreme

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I agree with that but is not the most significant part of Acostagate.

The important part is that nobody in the Trumpstag thought there might be anything even remotely wrong with doctoring the actual video to make it look as if Acosta, errh, Umm, accosted the dolly bird Trumpeteer.

They would do a Uncle Jo and airbrush Sessions, Comey, Bannon etc etc etc out of history (hard to keep current on the departees) but they probably can’t afford that much ink.
Tbf the video was doctored by Infowars, not the Trump Admin, but they thought it was a good idea to tweet it out anyways.

Infowars & Paul Watson, a basement dwelling weirdo that gets his metaphorical arse spanked daily online tweeting and pontificating on stuff that is demonstrably wrong

Tbf the video was doctored by Infowars, not the Trump Admin, but they thought it was a good idea to tweet it out anyways.

Infowars & Paul Watson, a basement dwelling weirdo that gets his metaphorical arse spanked daily online tweeting and pontificating on stuff that is demonstrably wrong
That's part of the problem.

It appears that rather than get his information from professional sources, Trump prefers Fox news and other alternative sources.

And obviously by alternative I mean mentalists he happens to agree with.

Speaking to reporters on Friday, he said the investigation had wasted "millions and millions of dollars" and "should never have taken place".

Mr Trump also suggested the people who wrote the questions he agreed to answer "probably have bad intentions".

"I'm sure they're tricked-up because, you know, they like to catch people," Mr Trump said, after making it clear he had written the answers to the questions.
Quality

It's almost like he knows he's in trouble.

Ah, boil the frog.

A more subtle mind could have imagined creating a problem with a reporter in order to allow a re-drafting of the press rules to manage first the number of questions....... but later the type of questions.

I doubt it though here.

This tool is so blatant he's have burnt down the Reichstaag and turned up to the cordon tape press conference smelling of accelerents.