The Trump Presidency...

I think the Canadians have decided to really dislike Trump.

Last edited:
Satellites are apart of the kill chain, chipping away at their numbers places a greater burden on those that are left to still provide information that a force will need to still fight. Like the GPS satellites etc. I would not say the nuclear threshold would be reached.

The Air Force is preparing for a war without satellites

The US military is preparing for war without GPS

We are preparing for conventional war the old fashioned way...

You might want to worry more about the Ivans who rely on nuclear weapons to make up for their conventional weaknesses.
So holding the Russians to the treaty would be a smarter move than walking away from it yourself. You'd almost think that the US backing out on the treaty would be exactly what old Vlad would want, giving him free rein to expand his arsenal. We're one of a cynical bent, one might muse that a certain orange clown is obeying his orders from good ol' Vlad to the letter. Of course that would be the highest form of treason...

So holding the Russians to the treaty would be a smarter move than walking away from it yourself. You'd almost think that the US backing out on the treaty would be exactly what old Vlad would want, giving him free rein to expand his arsenal. We're one of a cynical bent, one might muse that a certain orange clown is obeying his orders from good ol' Vlad to the letter. Of course that would be the highest form of treason...
They were developing them anyways, even after signing the treaty. We can at least do the same now as well.

They were developing them anyways, even after signing the treaty. We can at least do the same now as well.
Tell me you aren't that stupid. Please.

To put it in terms you might understand.

The commies are broke. They can't afford enough conventional weapons to be a big boy. So they order your chief idiot, their blackmail victim in Washington, to pull out of the treaty, letting them buy what they can afford to be a top bully again. Nukes. Oh goody.

And your clown cannot say no to them, as he is such a coward, as are all loud mouthed bullying braggarts.

Tell me you aren't that stupid. Please.

To put it in terms you might understand.

The commies are broke. They can't afford enough conventional weapons to be a big boy. So they order your chief idiot, their blackmail victim in Washington, to pull out of the treaty, letting them buy what they can afford to be a top bully again. Nukes. Oh goody.

And your clown cannot say no to them, as he is such a coward, as are all loud mouthed bullying braggarts.

For the learning impaired.

9M729 - SSC-X-8

This weapon is in the Russian inventory which is the kind of system that was agreed upon to not be deployed. They did it anyways and hence the treaty is dead. The US is no longer obligated to abide by a broken agreement. If the Russians wanted the treaty to remain in effect they should not have deployed this weapon system but they did. Ergo we get to develop new weapons that we need which under the treaty we could not.

What Weapons Will The US Build After The INF Treaty?

My question is why is he doing it on Veterans Day??
Could it be having failed to get his own way with a Bastille Day-style parade outside the White House, he's flouncing off shouting "F U all, I'm gonna go hang with my bro Vlad"?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Soros, Clinton’s, Obama’s and right now CNN recieve viable devices delivered in the post. Hummmm wonder what the connection could???????

Trump, terrorist facilitator.

Could it be having failed to get his own way with a Bastille Day-style parade outside the White House, he's flouncing off shouting "F U all, I'm gonna go hang with my bro Vlad"?
That is possible, he really did want the parade here. It would have been nice since that rarely happens here. It will be the 100th anniversary of Armistice Day and he should be here to honor our fallen. Just as long as it does not get to the extent of North Korea, Russia, or China.

Reaping what you sow.
===================================================================
Central America - A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis
Those seeking asylum today inherited a series of crises that drove them to the border

Mark Tseng-Putterman Full Link here

The U.S. empire thrives on amnesia. The Trump administration cannot remember what it said last week, let alone the actions of presidential administrations long gone that sowed the seeds of today’s immigration crisis.

At the margins of the mainstream discursive stalemate over immigration lies over a century of historical U.S. intervention that politicians and pundits on both sides of the aisle seem determined to silence. Since Theodore Roosevelt in 1904 declared the U.S.’s right to exercise an “international police power” in Latin America, the U.S. has cut deep wounds throughout the region, leaving scars that will last for generations to come. This history of intervention is inextricable from the contemporary Central American crisis of internal and international displacement and migration.

CAFTA-DR — a free trade agreement between the U.S. and five Central American countries as well as the Dominican Republic — has restructured the region’s economy and guaranteed economic dependence on the United States through massive trade imbalances and the influx of American agricultural and industrial goods that weaken domestic industries.

In general, the U.S. takes no responsibility for the conditions that drive Central American migrants to the border.

#1 El Salvador

1990: Congress passes legislation designating Salvadorans for Temporary Protected Status. In 2018, President Trump would end TPS status for the 200,000 Salvadorans living in the United States.

2006: El Salvador enters the Dominican RepublicCentral America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR), a neoliberal export-economy model that gives global multinationals increased influence over domestic trade and regulatory protections.

2014: The U.S. threatens to withhold almost $300 million worth of Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) development aid unless El Salvador ends any preferences for locally sourced corn and bean seeds under its Family Agriculture Plan.

2015: Under the tariff reduction model of CAFTA-DR, all U.S. industrial and commercial goods enter El Salvador duty free, creating impossible conditions for domestic industry to compete. As of 2016, the country had a negative trade balance of $4.18 billion.

#2 Honduras

2005: Honduras becomes the second country to enter CAFTA, the free trade agreement with the U.S., leading to protests from unions and local farmers who fear being outcompeted by large-scale American producers. Rapidly, Honduras goes from being a net agricultural exporter to a net importer, leading to loss of jobs for small-scale farmers and increased rural migration.

#3 Guatemala

1981: The Guatemalan Army launches “Operation Ceniza” in response to a growing Marxist guerrilla movement. In the name of “counterattacks” and “retaliations” against guerrilla activities, entire villages are bombed and looted, and their residents executed, using high-grade military equipment received from the United States. The Reagan administration approves a $2 billion covert CIA program in Guatemala on top of the shipment of $19.5 million worth of military helicopters and $3.2 million worth of military jeeps and trucks to the Guatemalan army. By the mid-1980s, 150,000 civilians are killed in the war, with 250,000 refugees fleeing to Mexico.

1982: A second U.S.-backed military coup installs Efraín Ríos Montt as president.

2006: Ten years after a U.N.-brokered peace deal and the resumption of democratic elections, Guatemala enters the CAFTA-DR free trade deal with the United States. Ninety-five percent of U.S. agricultural exports enter Guatemala duty free.
=========================================================================
As the British immigrant rights refrain goes, “We are here because you were there.” The adage holds no less true here and now.

Part 2: Aaaaaaand let's move on to Europe and my favorite Presidunce.

President Donald Frump on Wednesday said that Europe is a "total mess" because of illegal immigration.

“The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture!”

Who caused this CRISIS ?

The US Government itself caused this crisis that Europeans are struggling to deal with. Would the crisis even exist, at all, if the US had not invaded and tried to overthrow (and in some instances actually overthrown) the governments in Libya, Syria, and elsewhere — the places from which these refugees are escaping? The US Government, and a few of its allies in Europe (the ones who actually therefore really do share in some of the authentic blame for this crisis) caused this war and government-overthrow, etc.

If the US Government had not led these invasions, probably not even France would have participated in any of them. The US Government, alone, is responsible for having caused these refugees. The US Government itself created this enormous burden to Europe, and yet refuses to accept these refugees that it itself had produced, by its having invaded and bombed to overthrow (among others) Libya’s Government, and then Syria’s Government.

By its aiding Al Qaeda in organizing and leading and arming, jihadists from all over the world to come to Syria to overthrow Syria’s Government and to replace it with one that would be selected by the US regime’s key Middle Eastern ally, the Saud family, who own Saudi Arabia, including its Government, and who are determined to take over Syria.

“EU has the most inhabited immigrant population; it has up to a population of 56 million foreign-born people. And due to the perennial war and chaos in the Middle East, the amount of relocated population in the region, especially the number of refugees, ranks the No.1 all over the world. … There are a large number of refugees and asylum seekers heading to EU countries; it can be divided into four stages. Since the Arab Spring, especially after the outbreak of the civil war in Syria in 2011, and the rise of the “Islamic State” in 2013, the whole EU area have experienced the biggest wave of refugees since World War II.”

All of these invasions have been, and are, invasions of countries where the US regime demands regime-change.

The refugee crisis isn’t due to the refugees themselves; and it’s not due to Europe’s leaders; it is due to the almost constantly lying US regime — the people who actually control America’s Government and America’s international corporations.

“In Libya, Syria, Ukraine, and other countries at the periphery or edges of Europe, the USA has been pursuing a policy of destabilization, and even of bombings and other military assistance, that drives millions of refugees out of those peripheral areas and into Europe, thereby adding fuel to the far-rightwing fires of anti-immigrant rejectionism, and of resultant political destabilization, throughout Europe, not only on its peripheries, but even as far away as in northern Europe.”

It’s continuing under Trump.
=======================================================================
Obviously this guy is NOT a Trump supporter but there is a BIG ring of truth in his essay.

That is possible, he really did want the parade here. It would have been nice since that rarely happens here. It will be the 100th anniversary of Armistice Day and he should be here to honor our fallen. Just as long as it does not get to the extent of North Korea, Russia, or China.
While I love Military Parades myself It would have turned into a "LOOK AT HOW MAGNIFICENT I AM" event and possibly the 1st sighting of a one armed salute, a mix of an Adolph and a Mussolini type thing.

1540394236674.png

Soros, Clinton’s, Obama’s and right now CNN recieve viable devices delivered in the post. Hummmm wonder what the connection could???????

Trump, terrorist facilitator.
It's rather odd, false terrorists I expect
An ANGRY MOB maybe.. Nah, wrong targets.
(although I think the blonde reporting on CNN right now would literally cream her nick nicks if the device actually did go off.)

That is possible, but I would just tune him out. The Honor belongs to the Service Members and esp all those who fought in the Great War. Maybe in 2045 we can have one in New York.
If his biggly plan with new nuke devices as well as Pence leaving open the possibility of space nukes?

2045 New York will be a glowing waste land.

Also maybe a prison where all the nasty folk are sent to survive.

Are you Snake Plissken?

If his biggly plan with new nuke devices as well as Pence leaving open the possibility of space nukes?

2045 New York will be a glowing waste land.

Also maybe a prison where all the nasty folk are sent to survive.

Are you Snake Plissken?

I wish! Sadly enough I am to lame to be that cool. I can't even escape from my family when I want to let alone New York or Los Angles.

he's flouncing off shouting "F U all, I'm gonna go hang with my bro Vlad"?
I doubt he'd get away with being so familiar with his boss.

Latest Threads