The Trump Presidency...

I would hope we are preparing for war...........that is the purpose of peace....... FFS what bubble do you live in?
Well, history has been a little firm on this point- if you prepare for war then you are going to war. Especially if Trump is throwing treaties away like a fractious child throwing teddies out of the pram. It is scary and unbalancing.

Peace is the position where there is not war. I would like this to continue, however, I find myself in the position of Capt Blackadder explaining to Baldrick why WW1 started. It basically goes like this - two sides think that they are so powerful that they can match each other. The only problem is, its bollocks.

Well, history has been a little firm on this point- if you prepare for war then you are going to war. Especially if Trump is throwing treaties away like a fractious child throwing teddies out of the pram. It is scary and unbalancing.

Peace is the position where there is not war. I would like this to continue, however, I find myself in the position of Capt Blackadder explaining to Baldrick why WW1 started. It basically goes like this - two sides think that they are so powerful that they can match each other. The only problem is, its bollocks.

I find myself wondering what the feck do you think the military is for?? Of course the US military is preparing for war even in periods of quasi peace. The US has been prepping for war with China and the Russians as well as a few other countries.

" A pint of sweat will save a Gallon of blood".... Patton

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/22/poli...dent-trump-campaign-rival-opponent/index.html

Houston (CNN)President Donald Trump declared himself a "nationalist" during his rally here on Monday night, officially tagging himself with the label that has long defined his populist rhetoric and protectionist policies.
"A globalist is a person that wants the globe to do well, frankly not caring about the country so much. You know, we can't have that," Trump said, prompting boos from the crowd.
"You know what I am, I'm a nationalist," he added, as the crowd erupted in "USA! USA!" chants. "Use that word."
The comment marked the first time Trump has directly associated himself with the political ideology, which has long defined his outlook and the protectionist trade policies he has implemented in an effort to boost domestic manufacturing..............

-------------------------

Glad he cleared that up. Do you think he really gets it?

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
President Trump’s ignorant attack on George Soros

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/opinions/kate-maltby-soros-hungary/index.html

From 'Satanic' to 'Anti-Christ': Pro-Trump attacks on George Soros intensify as midterms approach

Hummm Trump and his side seem to have a lot to say about George Soros.

But it is the Democrats that are the violent mob hell bent on mayhem.

What's that - a pipe bomb was found in George Soros mailbox? Those dastardly Democrats.......

Explosive Device Found Near George Soros’s Home in Westchester County

President Trump’s ignorant attack on George Soros

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/opinions/kate-maltby-soros-hungary/index.html

From 'Satanic' to 'Anti-Christ': Pro-Trump attacks on George Soros intensify as midterms approach

Hummm Trump and his side seem to have a lot to say about George Soros.

But it is the Democrats that are the violent mob hell bent on mayhem.

What's that - a pipe bomb was found in George Soros mailbox? Those dastardly Democrats.......

Explosive Device Found Near George Soros’s Home in Westchester County
Funny how in 2016 the Democrats were snowflakes now suddenly they are a mob.

It looks like Trump has been getting his info from Sub Reddits and pro Trump 4Chan threads as well as Fox News apparently if you drop a slice of toast and it falls butter side down it's George Soros's fault.

Trump it seems is aiming to save some US taxpayer dollars.
Trump: US to Cut Aid to Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador

This could make the Mexican regret having allowed them to enter when they end up having to take care of them.

The EU certainly regretted Merkel's 'come one, come all’. It’s definitely made them rethink their ‘jewel in the crown’ free movement, reconsider Turkish entry to the EU, and Merkel not only appologise to the German voters, but franticaly scramble to try and retain power.

Trump Promises BEST Imaginary Middle Class Tax Cut EVER
Doktor Zoom
October 23, 2018 11:37 AM Link to another pants on fire quote from the Presidunce.

It really shouldn't be any surprise that Donald Trump is now making campaign promises that are literally impossible, like assuring rally crowds he's totally planning a 10 percent tax cut for the middle class, to be put in place before the midterm elections. Since Congress is recessed until after the election and presidents can't just declare tax cuts on their own, It's pretty easy to fact-check that one! So of course Trump keeps saying it again and again, and spinning out completely bullshit "explanations" of how it will definitely happen, because what consequence is there for lying anymore? His fans believe him whether it's true or not. (Just to be clear: Nobody in Congress has any idea what he's talking about.)

The nonexistent tax cut "plan" first popped out of Trump's mouth Saturday while he was talking to reporters in Nevada. In that iteration, Trump insisted he

was working on a "very major tax cut for middle-income people." He said the White House and congressional leaders are "studying very deeply, round the clock" to create another tax cut "not for business at all" that will be announced on November 1 or sooner. Axios was first to flag the remarks.​
He repeated the claim Monday before flying off to lie to Texans about how many people were unable to get into his rally/lovefest for his best friend, Ted Cruz. Here, enjoy the official White House transcript, in which a reporter points out Congress isn't in session, and Trump just makes more shit up.

Q: You said "lower tax cuts." You said that you wanted tax cuts by November 1st. Congress isn't even in session. How is that possible?​
THE PRESIDENT: No, we're going to be passing — no, no. We're putting in a resolution sometime in the next week, or week and a half, two weeks.​
Q: A resolution where?​
THE PRESIDENT: We're going to put in — we're giving a middle-income tax reduction of about 10 percent. We're doing it now for middle-income people. This is not for business; this is for middle. That's on top of the tax decrease that we've already given them.​
Q: Are you signing an executive order for that?​
THE PRESIDENT: No. No. No. I'm going through Congress.​
Q: But Congress isn't in session though.​
THE PRESIDENT: We won't have time to do the vote. We'll do the vote later.​
Q: Congress is out.​
THE PRESIDENT: We'll do the vote after the election.​
We should note here that "Q" means "question," and Donald Trump is not actually speaking with 4Chan's imaginary friend who knows everything before it doesn't happen. OR IS HE?

We should also note that while, yes, Republicans have been floating the idea of a sequel to their disappointing 2017 box-office flop My Big Fat Fat Tax Cuts For Rich Fuckwads, there's no bill that resembles a "10 percent tax cut" that would go only to the middle class. Politico reported yesterdaythat neither White House officials nor congressional Republicans had any earthly idea what Trump was talking about.

Well you'd better believe there's a big new tax cut coming by election day, because Trump said it again Monday night at his Ted Cruz Is A Lion, A Liar, I Was Saying "Lion Ted" The Whole Time rally. Trump even named a Texas congressman who also has introduced nothing of the sort:

"We are going to be putting in a 10 percent tax cut for middle income families," Trump said at the rally. "It's going to be put in next week. Ten percent tax cut. Kevin Brady is working on it. We have been working on it for a few months. That is in addition to the big tax cuts you have already gotten."​
Vox added Brady's "committee staff could not offer any details on this proposal."

Of course, now that Trump sees a beautiful new tax cut that no one else sees, we won't be at all surprised if other Republicans start praising the wisdom and beauty of the nonexistent plan, and who knows, maybe they'll even cobble some sort of draft together this week so they can say Yes, this is the president's beautiful new suit of clothes!

In other news, Donald Trump announced plans in his bathtub last night to invade Iran via a giant stealth rubber ducky that could hold a million troops wielding magic guns that only kill terrorists and members of the Revolutionary Guard, but which simply put ordinary civilians to sleep, after which they wake up Christian or at least in love with John Bolton. Reuters will report that the president "appears to have been referring to an early prototype."
==================================================================
Of course Jonesy, already spending the fake tax money he has received from the last fake tax cut (for the rich only, including President Dunce), will immediately cough up more 'saved' tax $$'s from this latest fake tax cut in order to buy a few more guns which he will need for the riots when the fat chump files Chapter 11 and begs the IMF for a 'loan' which he will never pay back.

Stolen from somebody else on Wonkette:

A top seller in Blue States, not a single copy sold in the Deplorable States.

Trump Promises BEST Imaginary Middle Class Tax Cut EVER
Doktor Zoom
October 23, 2018 11:37 AM Link to another pants on fire quote from the Presidunce.

Of course Jonesy, already spending the fake tax money he has received from the last fake tax cut (for the rich only, including President Dunce), will immediately cough up more 'saved' tax $$'s from this latest fake tax cut in order to buy a few more guns which he will need for the riots when the fat chump files Chapter 11 and begs the IMF for a 'loan' which he will never pay back.
Aside from the Glock 26 which will be my Xmas present to myself, I am looking at something much more expensive and bigly!

New 2019 Jayco Jay Feather X213 Expandable at Jolley Rogers RV | Cheyenne, WY | #2579

However to address your concern on riots I shall do my best to increase my supply of 7.62 NATO and 9mm JHP!!

P.S. can I have an under the table cash advance for the ammo? The wife tends to frown upon me going full Jihadi and storing 10,000 rounds in the basement......

Aside from the Glock 26 which will be my Xmas present to myself, I am looking at something much more expensive and bigly!

New 2019 Jayco Jay Feather X213 Expandable at Jolley Rogers RV | Cheyenne, WY | #2579

However to address your concern on riots I shall do my best to increase my supply of 7.62 NATO and 9mm JHP!!

P.S. can I have an under the table cash advance for the ammo? The wife tends to frown upon me going full Jihadi and storing 10,000 rounds in the basement......
My honest advice? If you do get extra cash this year....save it. it might vanish soon as the GOP raid your particular pot for more cash

A Spank-it diss on a rotundo idiot because I can.
1540316016568.png

That is ONE mahoosive belly, it must be a fault of all the hours he spends behind the desk in the Oval Office taking care of the country's problems.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Preliminary agreement has been reached on a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump in Paris on Nov. 11, a Kremlin foreign policy aide said on Tuesday.

The aide, Yuri Ushakov, told reporters that Putin and Trump’s national security advisor, John Bolton, who met for talks in Moscow on Tuesday, had confirmed a preliminary agreement for the two heads of state to meet in Paris.

“We plan... that our presidents will have a bilateral meeting,” Ushakov said.

Hmmm, Coincidence I think not, I think it's a rigged meeting for Puppet Master Putin to pass on new orders to President Puppet after the mid terms.

Any bets on another "Private Meeting' without any records being kept.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Preliminary agreement has been reached on a meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump in Paris on Nov. 11, a Kremlin foreign policy aide said on Tuesday.

The aide, Yuri Ushakov, told reporters that Putin and Trump’s national security advisor, John Bolton, who met for talks in Moscow on Tuesday, had confirmed a preliminary agreement for the two heads of state to meet in Paris.

“We plan... that our presidents will have a bilateral meeting,” Ushakov said.

Hmmm, Coincidence I think not, I think it's a rigged meeting for Puppet Master Putin to pass on new orders to President Puppet after the mid terms.

Any bets on another "Private Meeting' without any records being kept.

My question is why is he doing it on Veterans Day?? The Russians can go pound sand and wait.......

Latest Threads