The Trump Presidency...

Who you gonna believe, Trump or your lying eyes? LOL, this is a MAGA rally, DUH.
Hey, remember that fun time when Donald Trump called on the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's email?

(Video of Trump saying that very thing )

Well, that never happened.
Can you imagine me saying, 'I don't know what we can do, let me call the Russians. Maybe they can help.' Do you believe any of this? Let's call the Russians? If I had to call the Russians, the first one to know about it would be the state of Montana. And you would not be too happy about it. Can you imagine? That's a disgrace. It was an excuse made by the Democrats for losing an election frankly they should have won. Remember the electoral college? Exactly 270. That's right. How many times did you hear there is no way? I went to Maine, by the way, four or five times. All of the people of Maine, and I ended up winning.​
He did not end up winning Maine. And also, what kind of 1984 shit is this? We all saw you, dude!
=====================================================================
Read Wonkette for more pisstakes on the Clown Prince.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
This was long overdue in the first place. The Ivan’s have been cheating for a long time.
Trump in trouble with domestic issues - check
Trump in trouble with international issues - check
Need something to distract - check
Russia ignores a treaty and would prefer it not to be in force - check
Russia would prefer that the US withdraws so they can point to them in breaking it - check
something..... could be nothing but could be something
Trump wings it and cancels another international treaty on the fly - check

Now isn't it handy that the thing he does is the thing Putin wanted.........

Trump in trouble with domestic issues - check
Trump in trouble with international issues - check
Need something to distract - check
Russia ignores a treaty and would prefer it not to be in force - check
Russia would prefer that the US withdraws so they can point to them in breaking it - check
something..... could be nothing but could be something
Trump wings it and cancels another international treaty on the fly - check

Now isn't it handy that the thing he does is the thing Putin wanted.........
Guns likes the idea of Russia breaking the treaty and arming themselves with weapons they agreeded not to have-check.

Trump finally says **** it were done, because Obama would only complain about their bad behavior that has been going on for years...

If you want to be critical of the Donald go right ahead, but withdrawing from a broken treaty with the Russians allows the US to compete with them. We are in beginning of a massive nuclear rearmament program, no point in having one hand tied behind our back. Please stick to thinking 4.2 inches is big....

This was long overdue in the first place. The Ivan’s have been cheating for a long time.
Trump has spoken of little else since Helsinki, oh wait no he hasn't but Trump needed to change the news cycle quick time seeing as he had senior Republicans on his arse. He's slick but incredibly transparent.

Guns likes the idea of Russia breaking the treaty and arming themselves with weapons they agreeded not to have-check.

Trump finally says **** it were done, because Obama would only complain about their bad behavior that has been going on for years...

If you want to be critical of the Donald go right ahead, but withdrawing from a broken treaty with the Russians allows the US to compete with them. We are in beginning of a massive nuclear rearmament program, no point in having one hand tied behind our back. Please stick to thinking 4.2 inches is big....

Trump has you looking the other way so quick you're going to need a neck brace.

Trump has you looking the other way so quick you're going to need a neck brace.

Not really, it was well known out here that the Ivan’s were cheating. The timing as you have mentioned is wonderful, but it does give the media something to gripe about besides our relationship with the House of Saud.....

You septics are beginning a massive nuclear rearmament program? Why?

You septics are beginning a massive nuclear rearmament program? Why?

U.S. Nuclear Modernization Programs | Arms Control Association

It is time to start the process to upgrade the ICBM’s and SLBM’s and replace the Ohio Class boomers. We need nuclear cruise missiles as well as the upgraded B61’s. Don’t forget the B21 Raider will also be nuclear capable.

The US must maintain a relevant nuclear Triad for our national security. While also heavily investing in missile defense. The next stop will be employing weapons in space to reign down on our Russian and Chinese friends.

Weiterleitungshinweis

You'd be better off spending most of that dosh on a rods from god system.

You make a good point. Such a system would be more than useful and help to
counteract the hypersonic weapons being developed by China and Russia.
Presumably these hypersonic weapons are a good thing militarily and will give the possessor an edge.

So how come the world’s largest and most technically advanced military are not developing them?

Or bringing them into active service given your technical lead on what are basically steal and copy nations.

It’s becoming impossible to get away from the Bouffant Buffoon.

I was in Howarth last week on a drinking walking holiday in the Democratic Peoples Republic Of West Tightwads.

I was in an antique shop and noticed the sly, useless bastard doing surveillance on me from the middle of the dial on a grandfather clock. Proof:

CAC6C89D-F015-4906-A761-5DD4B66CCC52.jpeg

Spanky - don’t go near antique shops or grandfather clocks. The tosser is onto us.

Presumably these hypersonic weapons are a good thing militarily and will give the possessor an edge.

So how come the world’s largest and most technically advanced military are not developing them?

Or bringing them into active service given your technical lead on what are basically steal and copy nations.

We are.

US Air Force Zooms Ahead on 2 New Hypersonic Weapons Plans

The First U.S. Hypersonic Weapons: Arrow and Hacksaw

Trump is the useful idiot who will throw money at defense. The Dems just see it as something to be cut and throw into the social welfare programs.

Not really, it was well known out here that the Ivan’s were cheating. The timing as you have mentioned is wonderful, but it does give the media something to gripe about besides our relationship with the House of Saud.....
It's not something to gripe about besides the House of Saud it's instead of, Trump was getting flak from his hard core supporters for appearing to lick the tip so needed a quick distraction. I'm sure having been bailed out three times by Saudi money he had a bit of a conflict of loyalty.

If Putin isn't careful he's going to have a coronary from all that laughing.

And now I suggest remember what was sharply 35 years ago. Yes, there was massive protests against Pershing-2 in Europe.
BBC ON THIS DAY | 22 | 1983: CND march attracts biggest ever crowd

No doubts, that modern Europeans will swallow every piece of Septic shit, including short and medium range missiles on their territory. They are just a cattle of devil, and they will be slaughtered as the cattle. Every man is a free creator of his own fate.

2075C2E5-7A0B-48A8-97CE-C532676B66F9.jpeg
And now I suggest remember what was sharply 35 years ago. Yes, there was massive protests against Pershing-2 in Europe.
BBC ON THIS DAY | 22 | 1983: CND march attracts biggest ever crowd

No doubts, that modern Europeans will swallow every piece of Septic shit, including short and medium range missiles on their territory. They are just a cattle of devil, and they will be slaughtered as the cattle. Every man is a free creator of his own fate.

Ohhh religious dogma already......

Latest Threads