The Trump Presidency...

No, she literally didn’t -

“For Native American references, we used samples within the 1000 Genomes project of Native American ancestry; these samples come from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. (It is not possible to use Native American reference sequences from inside the United States, since Native American groups within the US have not chosen to participate in recent population genetics studies.)”

All she’s proved is that she’s about 0.1% Mexican, Peruvian or Columbian

Senorita Warren, lol
And there are no Native American Indians (Aztecs, Incas, Olmecs, etc) in Mexico, Peru or Colombia?

Last edited:
Nine things people noticed during the 60 Minutes Interview, It wasn't just the vain tacky painting of himself.
Find it here
1539630444388.png

Meanwhile something that will surprise no-one.
Donald Trump Bragged About the Renoir on His Private Jet. Experts Say It’s a Fake.
Two art historians don't hesitate to speak to the painting's authenticity, if not to the president's state of mind.
Brian Boucher, October 18, 2017

New York Times business reporter Timothy O’Brien had seen the painting before, on Trump’s personal jet, back when the president was still a private citizen. When Trump told O’Brien that it was the genuine article, O’Brien declared, “Donald, it’s not. I grew up in Chicago, that Renoir is called Two Sisters (on the Terrace), and it’s hanging on a wall at the Art Institute of Chicago. That’s not an original.”
O’Brien, who recalled the meeting in an interview with Vanity Fair‘s Hive podcast, also remembers that the day after that exchange Trump pointed out the painting again, as though the conversation had never happened.

I would rather have a useful idiot, then a die hard progressive any day.
You got that part right then didn't you.
US budget deficit hits highest level in 6 years.
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 14:12 EDT, 15 October 2018 | UPDATED: 14:12 EDT, 15 October 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) - The federal budget deficit has surged to $779 billion in fiscal 2018, its highest level in six years as President Donald Trump's tax cuts caused the government to borrow more heavily in order to cover its spending.
The Treasury Department said Monday that the deficit climbed $113 billion from fiscal 2017. Debt will likely worsen in the coming years with the Trump administration expecting the deficit to top $1 trillion in 2019, nearly matching the $1.1 trillion imbalance from 2012.
The deficit worsened because tax revenues are not keeping pace with government spending. The government's fiscal years run from October to September, unlike calendar years that begin in January. Tax revenues were essentially flat in fiscal 2018.
==============================================================
No doubt the Presidunce will blame everyone else though.

You got that part right then didn't you.
US budget deficit hits highest level in 6 years.
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 14:12 EDT, 15 October 2018 | UPDATED: 14:12 EDT, 15 October 2018

WASHINGTON (AP) - The federal budget deficit has surged to $779 billion in fiscal 2018, its highest level in six years as President Donald Trump's tax cuts caused the government to borrow more heavily in order to cover its spending.
The Treasury Department said Monday that the deficit climbed $113 billion from fiscal 2017. Debt will likely worsen in the coming years with the Trump administration expecting the deficit to top $1 trillion in 2019, nearly matching the $1.1 trillion imbalance from 2012.
The deficit worsened because tax revenues are not keeping pace with government spending. The government's fiscal years run from October to September, unlike calendar years that begin in January. Tax revenues were essentially flat in fiscal 2018.
==============================================================
No doubt the Presidunce will blame everyone else though.

Just crumple up the bills and throw them away, somehow I don't think we will have a balanced budget Amendment anytime soon, nor taxing the super wealthy a bit more.

The current Presidunce only hires the BEST PEOPLE remember..

The woman who helped demolish health care access in Maine is now running Medicaid for the country.

The Trump administration is putting the health insurance of millions of Americans in the hands of a former Maine official best known for undermining the public health infrastructure in her state to put low-income families at risk.
Mary Mayhew, Maine’s former health commissioner, was tapped on Monday to run the national Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) programs. Mayhew will now control the $350 billion budget of the two health insurance programs serving low-income families and kids.

If Mayhew takes the same approach to Medicaid as she did during her time leading Maine’s Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), she will likely fulfill the Trump administration’s plans of running the health insurance program into the ground and attacking the program she is now responsible for overseeing.

During her time in office, Maine’s infant mortality rate grew substantially and the state’s national health ranking plummeted from 8th in the country to 23rd.

Mayhew’s office knowingly broke the law by moving $13.4 million in federal welfare funds earmarked by Congress for low-income children and families into a budget that funds in-home care for seniors and Meals on Wheels.
======================================================================

It will work out OK though because there are zero Truppits on Medicaid.

1539705542184.png

Donald J. Frump
@realDonaldFrump

For the record, I have no financial interests in Saudi Arabia (or Russia, for that matter). Any suggestion that I have is just more FAKE NEWS (of which there is plenty)!
9:15 AM - Oct 16, 2018
===================================================================
and the FAKE NEWS comes from: Ooooh, that would be the fat wankker himself.

The biggest provider of news about Trump’s Saudi financial interests has been Trump.

While campaigning in 2015, for instance, he boasted about his business dealings with the Saudis, saying, “Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.” Loads of video on that, so not so much FAKE NEWS.

And, Trump’s hotel in New York City earlier this year reversed a two-year trend of declining rental revenue after Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman entourage booked rooms there, The Washington Post reported. A spokeswoman for Trump International Hotel confirmed the information, telling WaPo, “The uptick in business specific to Trump International Hotel & Tower New York in March was due to the compression in New York driven by the visit of the Saudi Crown Prince to the City.”

Trump’s Chicago hotel, meanwhile, is enjoying a 169% increase in visits by Saudis since ’16, the newspaper reported.

In 2001, the Saudi government bought the 45th floor of the Trump World Plaza building in New York City as part of its mission to the United Nations.

Before he took up residence in the White House, Trump pursued deals with Saudi investors in an effort to build hotels in that country. In 2015 Trump registered new corporations to manage a prospective hotel in Jeddah.
Trump’s tweet:

BUSINESS
10/16/2018 10:15 EDT | Updated 1 hour ago
U.S. Cannabis Firms Plead With Trump To Help Them Compete With Canada
A full-page ad in the Wall Street Journal warns of "foreign control" of the country's marijuana industry.
James McCartenCanadian Press.

"The cannabis industry is legal in 31 states, yet most domestic companies do not have access to traditional banking or institutional financing," reads the ad that is signed by Derek Peterson, chairman and CEO of California-based Terra Tech Corp.

"As a result, many U.S. companies are being forced to move to the Canadian public markets to access capital and build their businesses."

=======================================================================

A headline North of the Border:

Canadian pot growers snickered heartily, cracked another beer, and snacked on potato chips before threatening Truppit Pothead companies with a GABILLION $ tariff if they interfere. A full-page ad in the 'Hey Dude, Wazzup? Journal replied to the WSJ ad.

"Who gives a crap man, those murrica dudes suck ! They gotz sum milk of us but dey ain't gettin da weed, you wan sum, you cum getz it frum us, an yuze pays de price" a spokesman said, offering a mahoosive legal fatt spliff which I declined. (but craftily pocketed it for later).

Yet again the Leader of the (cough, cough) Free World, the guy in charge of a Nuclear Arsenal, and the self proclaimed most important, best ever Presidunce, the smartest man the World has ever known, shows once again how busy he is running the country.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!
11:04 AM - Oct 16, 2018

The reply was swift

@StormyDaniels

• Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny.

Paybacks can be a really expensive bitch! Good to see his maturity, judgment and business acumen are up to their usual bigly standard.

'“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” Trump said July 5 at a rally in Great Falls, Montana. “Let’s see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no, but we’ll hold that for the debates.” '

Trump pledged million-dollar donation to charity if Elizabeth Warren could prove Native American heritage -- which she just did
Cherokees dont seem to accept her as a member of the tribe

TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. issued the following statement Monday in response to Senator Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test claiming Native Heritage:

"A DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship. Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said. "Sovereign tribal nations set their own legal requirements for citizenship, and while DNA tests can be used to determine lineage, such as paternity to an individual, it is not evidence for tribal affiliation. Using a DNA test to lay claim to any connection to the Cherokee Nation or any tribal nation, even vaguely, is inappropriate and wrong. It makes a mockery out of DNA tests and its legitimate uses while also dishonoring legitimate tribal governments and their citizens, whose ancestors are well documented and whose heritage is proven. Senator Warren is undermining tribal interests with her continued claims of tribal heritage."

Cherokee Nation News Release
For Media Inquiries:

Julie Hubbard 918-207-3896
julie-hubbard@cherokee.org

For General Information:
918-453-5000
800-256-0671
communications@cherokee.org

© Cherokee Nation - All Rights Reserved

Cherokee Nation responds to Senator Warren’s DNA test

That may be so Goldbricker but your President repeatedly states that he his not an idiot but that doesn't alter the facts :)

Latest Threads