The Trump Presidency...

Hers not ******* wrong though is he:

Reporter: When would you like – I’m from the Chicago Sun Times, sir. I would like to know what you would like to ask President Trump to do for Chicago. You’re here to talk about crime in Chicago.
West: The thing that the head of the police and Mike Sacks met with me last night at the Soho House about was we feel that "stop and frisk" does not help the relationships in the city. And everyone that knew I was coming here said, “Ask about stop and frisk.” That’s the number-one thing that we’re having this conversation about.​
Another thing is opening up industries. And we’ve got to get some tax breaks too. Because we’re making – we got a Speedfactory in Atlanta, but the shoes are costing us $300, so it’s costing us too much to make things.​
So we need some prototypes here so we can get people back working, so China can’t just beat us and Vietnam can’t beat us. You got Levi’s, the greatest jeans company in the world, making their jeans in Vietnam.​
So we’re going to need to get a few breaks to be able to have some places in my hometown of Chicago, and 2.7 million to the 9 million surrounding suburbs where we can create some factories.​
Is that the Kanye West whose Yeezy fashion range is made in China and charges $120 for a pair of tracksuit bottoms and anything up to $2,215 for a pair of (f*cking awful looking) shoes or another Kanye?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that the Kanye West whose Yeezy fashion range is made in China and charges $120 for a pair of tracksuit bottoms and anything up to $2,215 for a pair of (f*cking awful looking) shoes or another Kanye?
Probably uses the same factory that Donny uses to produce his MAGA shit, that is then sold to the gullible.

Oh well that's ok then
Trump blames 'rogue killers' over Khashoggi

"Speaking to reporters after a phone call with King Salman, he said the Saudi leader had firmly denied knowing what had happened to Mr Khashoggi. "
Curiouser and curiouser.

'And it can’t be overstated: Trump’s continual attacks on the free press as the “enemy of the people” create an environment permissive of state violence against journalists. You can draw a straight line. Bare minimum, Trump has refused to take control of this moment and stand up for journalists, which is disgusting — all the more so in this case, because Khashoggi is a U.S. resident and works for an American publication.'

Is the Trump Administration Helping Saudi Arabia Cover Up the Murder of a Washington Post Journalist?

Curiouser and curiouser.

'And it can’t be overstated: Trump’s continual attacks on the free press as the “enemy of the people” create an environment permissive of state violence against journalists. You can draw a straight line. Bare minimum, Trump has refused to take control of this moment and stand up for journalists, which is disgusting — all the more so in this case, because Khashoggi is a U.S. resident and works for an American publication.'

Is the Trump Administration Helping Saudi Arabia Cover Up the Murder of a Washington Post Journalist?

DC knows more than it is letting on in this case. But in the Trump view the bottom line is worth more than one Saudi Journalist. Saudi Arabia is going to be on a domestic roller coaster for a while it seems.

Paybacks can be a really expensive bitch! Good to see his maturity, judgment and business acumen are up to their usual bigly standard.

'“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” Trump said July 5 at a rally in Great Falls, Montana. “Let’s see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no, but we’ll hold that for the debates.” '

Trump pledged million-dollar donation to charity if Elizabeth Warren could prove Native American heritage -- which she just did

Paybacks can be a really expensive bitch! Good to see his maturity, judgment and business acumen are up to their usual bigly standard.

'“I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian,” Trump said July 5 at a rally in Great Falls, Montana. “Let’s see what she does. I have a feeling she will say no, but we’ll hold that for the debates.” '

Trump pledged million-dollar donation to charity if Elizabeth Warren could prove Native American heritage -- which she just did
Warren is still a disaster, besides she is still a pale face.

No, she literally didn’t -

“For Native American references, we used samples within the 1000 Genomes project of Native American ancestry; these samples come from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia. (It is not possible to use Native American reference sequences from inside the United States, since Native American groups within the US have not chosen to participate in recent population genetics studies.)”

All she’s proved is that she’s about 0.1% Mexican, Peruvian or Columbian

Senorita Warren, lol

You are going to have a hard time with that one, nobody really gives a shit about the house of Saud here. They are allies and business partners, but not exactly popular ones. Face it if the Kingdom had no oil they would be irrelevant, but they do and have to be dealt with.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Comfort has nothing to do with it, he is President for another two years at least. Then we shall see what happens in 2020. Warren is not exactly popular round these parts.
uh huh sure you aren't comfortable, just happen to defend him constantly

Latest Threads