• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Trump Presidency...

Not one for exaggeration at all Mr Toadstool acts like a dick again.
Trump: U.S. Protects the Middle East — Also, Kills Millions of Its People
By Eric Levitz@EricLevitz Bigly Link
In an interview with the Hill Tuesday, Trump said that the Iraq War was “the worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country,” one that cost the world “millions of lives you know, ’cause I like to count both sides. Millions of lives.”

On Thursday morning (today) — less than 48 hours after arguing that America’s involvement in the Middle East cost millions of Iraqis their lives — Trump scolded OPEC for failing to demonstrate sufficient gratitude for all that the U.S. has done to keep the Middle East “safe.”

“We protect the countries of the Middle East, they would not be safe for very long without us, and yet they continue to push for higher and higher oil prices!” the president tweeted. “We will remember. The OPEC monopoly must get prices down now!”

Granted, Trump’s disparate sentiments aren’t impossible to reconcile — you just have to assume that the president is offering to “protect” the Middle East in the same sense that the Mafia might offer to protect a local laundromat (nice petro-state you’ve got there, would be a shame if something happened to it).
=====================================================================
So here you have the worlds bigliest & bestest negotiator announcing to all and sundry that the USA killed 'millions' of middle easterners (or was it really the US killing millions of people 'all over the world')? Does he think that by saying this out loud everyone will just say 'WOW well done - Go USA, USA, USA'. My thinking is that a few radical ME groups may use his 'admissions' as a propaganda tool instead!!

The article is just too long to post here but it contains the complete ramblings of an old man who is convinced the Deep State, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the Dems, and the Fake Snooze are all conspiring against him. It's also the ramblings of a man so completely in love with himself he really believes that he is the Greatest President EVER !!
======================================================================
READ: President Trump’s exclusive interview with Hill.TV
As I said it is LONG, it will make you CRINGE at times, it will make everyone but a truppit ANGRY at times, but it is a glorious insight into a narcissistic megalomaniacs mind. READ it and don't be ashamed if you end up LAUGHING or even WEEPING in despair.

The article is just too long to post here but it contains the complete ramblings of an old man who is convinced the Deep State, the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, the Dems, and the Fake Snooze are all conspiring against him. It's also the ramblings of a man so completely in love with himself he really believes that he is the Greatest President EVER !!
As I said it is LONG, it will make you CRINGE at times, it will make everyone but a truppit ANGRY at times, but it is a glorious insight into a narcissistic megalomaniacs mind. READ it and don't be ashamed if you end up LAUGHING or even WEEPING in despair.
That's really...

...erm...

...special.

Who knew he was so fluent in Gibberish?
The only other alternative is he's on mind-altering drugs.

Why are people interested in what happens in the USA -

Well for a start the tangerine toddler has started fights with almost every ally, he has made many false statements regarding NATO. started trade wars based on stupid information and installed tariffs on many countries, used sanctions as his own personal weapon against countries he doesn't like, insulted quite a few world leaders, He consistently uses his twatter account trying to bully countries into doing what HE thinks is right. Removed US aid to countries he doesn't like. He has agreed to install another US base in Poland which many NATO counties and many US Generals think is a hugely provocative mistake. He has threatened Canada with complete ruination if Canada doesn't agree to his bullying tactics.
So which American Generals think it is a mistake to station a US Division in Poland?

Is this meant to be supporting him or some kind of straight faced piss-take?

I skimmed through it and this particular gem jumped out from the sea of self-deluding crap:

President Trump said:
"I’ve always said that the Russia hoax was an excuse for them losing the election. Even though actually, amazingly that started seven months before. That started when it looked like I may have a chance to win, OK? But see that didn’t do anything to me because I didn’t know about it."
Because he looked like he was going to win until Comey gifted him a 5% bump in the polls a week before the vote.

And everyone gets their excuses prepped seven months before an election they think they're going to win.

Last edited:
Just listened to Inside Business on Radio 4.

Reporting from Wisconsin and interviewing business owners.

The Orange Buffons tariffs (or more accurately the very directed Chinese retaliations) have effectively wiped out the ginseng industry and the cheese industry.

Which can be added to things like the New England lobster industry I mentioned above. (Plus the billions added to the costs line of the international corporates).

The Law Of Unintended Consequences can be a right ******* bitch.

An utter bastard for the business owners and workers though, for whom I have only sympathy.

I don’t know how Wisconsin voted but given the targeted tariffs I bet it was for the Redheaded Rogue.

Just listened to Inside Business on Radio 4.

Reporting from Wisconsin and interviewing business owners.

The Orange Buffons tariffs (or more accurately the very directed Chinese retaliations) have effectively wiped out the ginseng industry and the cheese industry.

Which can be added to things like the New England lobster industry I mentioned above. (Plus the billions added to the costs line of the international corporates).

The Law Of Unintended Consequences can be a right ******* bitch.

An utter bastard for the business owners and workers though, for whom I have only sympathy.

I don’t know how Wisconsin voted but given the targeted tariffs I bet it was for the Redheaded Rogue.
FYI, courtesy Wikipedia:

"Trump was certified to have won Wisconsin by a narrow margin — 1,405,284 votes to Clinton's 1,382,536."

ETA: Curses, trumped by Carrots.

If the Libs had voted for Clinton then the Ultra Red Halfwit might not have made it.

Not much of a choice though!
I doubt that had Clinton won the government would be having to bail out the farmers because of the trade tariffs.

The thing that the GOP need to consider in making this faustian pact to lock step behind Trump and to hand wave away his attacks on the press, the law and order establishment, intelligence services not to mention all of the other shenanigans is that they have lost any semblance of moral high ground possibly for the rest of the century.

Senior Republicans who a few years back went into an apoplectic melt down because Obama wore a tan suit are now justifying unconscionable behaviour from the clearly unstable tiny handed man child. At this rate the next Democrat President could literally live stream himself snorting cocaine from the arse crack of a prostitute in the Oval Office and any complaint would be met with two words "but Trump".

There is no question that the US still has economic and military clout and has the power to change events in the world but It doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, this is the level where DJT has dragged the US down to, a country that will be tolerated but not respected and it took just 18 months to get there.

Obviously some will say, well, this is just one mans opinion, but it's not. If you read newspapers from around the world, Chinese, Asian, Australian, The Middle east, European, you see the same message over and over again.

Donald Trump's global insignificance is about to be exposed. By Brett Bruen. Updated 1328 GMT (2128 HKT) September 21, 2018
Full Story

Trump is a master of New York-style showmanship. The United Nations General Assembly, therefore, should be his finest hour: hosting world leaders in his town. Instead, he is likely to be relegated to an irrelevant sideshow.

When the UNGA kicks off on Tuesday, the depths of America's descent will be on full display. Despite currently holding the presidency of the Security Council, the US will struggle to influence the course of events.

Whether on Iran, Israel or the International Criminal Court, the US will find few nations willing to lend their support to its polarizing positions. Weary from his past attacks and antics, other world leaders would just as soon avoid crossing paths with President Trump. Where they do have to engage, it will be an exercise in managing a toxic substance. Go in protected and get out as quickly as possible. When he does inevitably lash out, they will do their best to contain the damage.

Bullying and bulldozing have brought tumbling down our traditional friendships and a firm foundation for international cooperation. In an unusual move, the Secretary-General of the UN will not address the Security Council session President Trump plans to chair.

We now stand alone on unsteady ground. Meanwhile new structures and strategies have been erected. Our allies are building security, economic and political plans without us. We have entered a post-American era in which other nations will depend far less on our leadership. At the UN, we will witness the emergence of some of those new roles and relationships.

On the positive side, the likes of Europe, Canada and Japan are becoming increasingly assertive. Defending traditional values and a Western worldview. They will even find themselves sharing the same side as Russia and China on issues like the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris Accord.

More problematically, we have already seen regional powers trying to challenge past customs and constraints. Sensing an opening, Russia and China have fast forged a close alliance. Saudi Arabia put Western nations on notice that it will no longer tolerate even mild criticism of its human rights record.

For the first time in history, America will find itself consistently isolated on major issues before the Security Council. That's a role more commonly played by the likes of Russia or China. Sure, there were a few cases in the past when it had been in the minority on matters like Israel or Iraq. But, it has never struggled to rally a majority behind most of our diplomatic agenda.

Trump will likely try to pass off attacks on Iran as an effort to stem the spread of weapons of mass destruction. No one will be fooled by the thinly veiled attempt to undermine the Iran deal. It will represent an unprecedented rebuke of the United States. Even in the most difficult periods of the Iraq War, America still managed to hold together the Anglo alliance along with an array of other nations. But they are no longer playing ball.

Donald Trump has complained about the disproportionate costs borne by the US. He really won't like the expenses that await us. Maintaining international institutions will prove to have been a lot cheaper than managing more frequent global conflict. The assumption of their accession to our policies will be gone. We will now be forced to pay handsomely when we want to gain the backing of many nations.

Ironically, the tables will have turned or at least be more even. For years the US could force nations that wanted our support to make large weapons purchases or grant us unique concessions. No more. Especially after the trade wars, tweets and tough telephone calls, their price will be high, if not stratospheric.

Will North Korea offer the chance for a new beginning? Most leaders are pleased to at least see the verbal assaults abate and the missiles muzzled for the moment. Yet, Trump has proven a poor negotiator. The fear remains that he will lead the world into an even worse place.

Trump may well dominate the headlines out of the UNGA. As the photo of Chancellor Angela Merkel looming over him at the G7 summit illustrated so well, he is far less likely to dominate or direct the debate. His sideshow may prove to be a distraction, but it will do little to change the clear power shift taking place.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just finished reading “Everything Trump Touches Dies”. Highly recommend to read. It is a surgical strike the heart of what is wrong with Mr Toadstool.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Brett Kavanaugh nomination: Trump challenges accuser
BBC link which for some reason won't post.

I see he's "helping" again. Over in the US at the moment, and there's definitely a change here, last year people were asking a lot about how Trump was viewed in the UK and similar questions, so far nobody has mentioned him at all, which is interesting.

Sex pest attacks victim of sexpestory - and still the Trumpetts defend him
I'll wager a few are merely defending their earlier championing of him through an inability to admit what they know deep down to be true.

......but there must come a point when people realise - ****, we backed an ******** and do something about it.

Everyone's wrong occasionally, even the Japanese have moved away from the concept of dying rather than losing face.

.....but there must come a point when people realise - ****, we backed an ********
They probably already have. That explains why they're still defending the Trumpstag so fiercely.

Everyone's wrong occasionally, even the Japanese have moved away from the concept of dying rather than losing face.
So all it's going to take is a decade or more of ruinous war followed by the loss of a couple of cities?

Well, they're half way there.

I’m having difficulty working out who this reminds me of (although it’s probably on the tip of Stormy’s tongue). (Typing that made me feel slightly queasy)

F9B24B00-DC24-44F2-9173-0B2FC25DA3F1.png

Moderator: I claim IPR on the “Orange Mushroom”. Please forward any licensing revenue/royalties to my agent.

Last edited:

Latest Threads