The Trump Presidency...

Gosh, being given consideration for evidence given against others on behalf of the state should be illegal.

Says a major organised crime boss.

Sorry, I'll try again.

Says the head of state, President Trump.

So much winning.

I've seldom been so happy to live in a constitutional monarchy watching this buffoon brainfart his way through adult day care whilst he thinks he presidents, eats the crayons and the grown ups steal the documents off his desk.

I cannot reply to this without sounding condescending so I will be sarcastic instead, you're right, America is the only place that has shite weather, has survival courses, suffers long time power outages, has huge areas of wilderness, but American's are the only people that think they know more than anyone else. I bow down to your superior knowledge.
Sounds like my little corner of the Former Soviet Union, but on a weekly basis......

Another sad tale about the Tangerine Fruitcake in Chief.
West Wing aides perfect a Trump survival skill: Ignoring the tweets

After the president peddled a conspiracy theory about the death toll from Hurricane Maria, White House officials went on as though he'd said nothing at all.

President Donald Trump minimized the pain and suffering of more than 3 million American citizens in Puerto Rico in a pair of tweets Thursday morning – and White House aides acted like it wasn’t their problem.
Trump’s broadside, in which he peddled a false conspiracy theory that “Democrats” inflated the official death toll from Hurricane Maria to smear his image, was met largely with silence from his White House advisers. Most officials and Trump allies refused to comment on the record, and there was little effort to mount a major defense of the statement.

Late Thursday, after ignoring Trump’s comments for more than 10 hours, the White House issued (one of the usual false Whitzetag) statements.

“As the President said, every death from Hurricane Maria is a horror,” spokesman Hogan Gidley said, (even though the orange maniac didn't say that at all) Gidley added that “President Trump was responding to the liberal media and the San Juan Mayor who sadly, have tried to exploit the devastation by pushing out a constant stream of misinformation and false accusations.” (notice Gidley didn't say the President was reacting to a story he heard on Fox Snooze earlier that morning).

Three Republicans close to the White House said Trump’s tweets reflected his spiraling frustration with the media narrative that the federal government’s Maria response was a failure. They said that the president himself was the driving force behind the message, noting that it was not echoed by other White House officials or other Republican leaders.

The disconnect reinforced the growing sense in the West Wing that, after 20 months of failed efforts to corral the president, it’s best to let the president – who has long viewed himself as his best spokesman, strategist and negotiator – say what he wants to say and move on.

White House aides are counting on news coverage of Hurricane Florence, which threatens to devastate parts of the East Coast, to shift attention away from Trump’s Maria claims, according to a Republican familiar with Trump’s thinking. It “will dominate the news cycle,” this person predicted.

Original story by
By ANDREW RESTUCCIA, CHRISTOPHER CADELAGO and MATTHEW CHOI. Politico.
09/13/2018 09:09 AM EDT. Updated 09/13/2018 07:58 PM EDT
Truppit link - bold red edits are mine and mine alone.
================================================================

1536938842728.png

Last edited:
Presumably you live in that little sliver to the east of Wyoming just outside the kill zone.

You are going to be so fucked when she blows.
Luckily that shouldn't be for a few thousand more years! If it does well, it will be interesting. But hey at least I will have more than 25 mins to kiss it goodbye!

Given that I now know your IP address where do I turn you in to collect my $million?
Given that I use a VPN to hide my IP, given that I own more weapons and ammo than @LJONESY, given (that In my own mind) I am a very hard basturd, and given that I can run weally, weally fast, do you still want to take me up on that?:)

1) ps: Now, If you knew my wifes IP address she would gladly grass up my whereabouts in a second, that's a different story.

2) ps; Back off S.W.A.T - the claim that I own guns and ammo is completely false and totally made up.

Given that I use a VPN to hide my IP, given that I own more weapons and ammo than @LJONESY, given (that In my own mind) I am a very hard basturd, and given that I can run weally, weally fast, do you still want to take me up on that?:)

1) ps: Now, If you knew my wifes IP address she would gladly grass up my whereabouts in a second, that's a different story.

2) ps; Back off S.W.A.T - the claim that I own guns and ammo is completely false and totally made up.
Quality not quantity sir and your mags are pinned to ten rounds until you break your own laws.........

But hey at least I will have more than 25 mins to kiss it goodbye!
You hope!
Remember the bang and mess Mount St Helen made when it blew? Multiply that by around 2500 and you have the size of the bang and mess Yellowstone will make. Anyone within a 100 mile radius of Yellowstone will be dead within seconds, that along with the earthquakes will wipe out Wyoming, Montana, North and South Dakota, Utah, Colorado, and most of Nebraska, those States will be gone in less than an hour.

With the initial eruption, Yellowstone is going to chuck out over 240 cubic miles of rock, dust and volcanic ash. I reckon your figure of more than 25 minutes is being a fair bit optimistic.

Not having a dig at you mate, just saying how things will unfold when it does blow.

You hope!
Remember the bang and mess Mount St Helen made when it blew? Multiply that by around 2500 and you have the size of the bang and mess Yellowstone will make. Anyone within a 100 mile radius of Yellowstone will be dead within seconds, that along with the earthquakes will wipe out Wyoming, Montana, North and South Dakota, Utah, Colorado, and most of Nebraska, those States will be gone in less than an hour.

With the initial eruption, Yellowstone is going to chuck out over 240 cubic miles of rock, dust and volcanic ash. I reckon your figure of more than 25 minutes is being a fair bit optimistic.

Not having a dig at you mate, just saying how things will unfold when it does blow.

I was born in 83..... My figure was just based on the fact that the cloud of ash will not be traveling quite as fast as in incoming MIRV. Either way, we would prob be the lucky ones, the rest of the world will just die slow.

I was born in 83..... My figure was just based on the fact that the cloud of ash will not be traveling quite as fast as in incoming MIRV. Either way, we would prob be the lucky ones, the rest of the world will just die slow.
Jonesy, Wyoming is going to be obliterated in a matter of minutes, certainly less than twenty five minutes. It won't just be a cloud of ash mate, there will be super earthquakes and all sorts of other not nice things to deal with.

With Montana, North and South Dakota, Utah, Colorado and most of Nebraska gone in less than an hour, how long do you reckon Wyoming is going to last?

Also keep in mind that the ash from the eruption is going to be super heated, granted it cools as it travels but the heated stuff at ground zero is going to be pushing the cooler stuff outwards at very fast rate of knots. It won't just be one big bang either, If the St Helen eruption was anything to go by there are going to be lots of after bangs as well.

Jonesy, Wyoming is going to be obliterated in a matter of minutes, certainly less than twenty five minutes. It won't just be a cloud of ash mate, there will be super earthquakes and all sorts of other not nice things to deal with.

With Montana, North and South Dakota, Utah, Colorado and most of Nebraska gone in less than an hour, how long do you reckon Wyoming is going to last?
Maybe 25-30 mins until my part get's nailed. Honestly have not tired to figure out the life expectancy if this event were to occur. It falls under the Russian Nuke strike scenario and the answer is "Ye Be Fucked".

Dude when Yellowstone blows, it's going to be feck knows how many times larger than the largest nuclear weapon ever tested.

Actually we might survive the onslaught...

This Is What Would Happen To The World If The Yellowstone Supervolcano Erupted Today

Granted we would have about a foot or more of ash on the ground, but we might not die outright. Granted we would be heading East and preparing for what would essentially be a nuclear winter for decades to come.

Latest Threads