The Trump Presidency...

When Yellowstone does erupt we here in America can kiss our backside bye bye. Thing is though, things won't be exactly rosy on the rest of the planet either what with toxic rain, global famine and a huge fall in world wide temperatures to name just a couple of the things to look forward to.

Lets all hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

When Yellowstone does erupt we here in America can kiss our backside bye bye. Thing is though, things won't be exactly rosy on the rest of the planet either what with toxic rain, global famine and a huge fall in world wide temperatures to name just a couple of the things to look forward to.

Lets all hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.
That will be around the same time that America finds out that a wall to keep illegals out is just as good at keeping refugees in.

That will be around the same time that America finds out that a wall to keep illegals out is just as good at keeping refugees in.
Won't matter a fcuk, eventually even your Arrse will be grass either through starvation or one of the many other ways folks will die.

I can take care of my kin for an extended period of time, can you?
Why, do you think Americans are the only ones who know how to use or own weapons, or the only ones that know how to take care of 'kin' ? I wasn't born in, nor did I emigrated to, a tin pot country, and I wasn't born yesterday, so give your head a shake !!

Why, do you think Americans are the only ones who know how to use or own weapons, or the only ones that know how to take care of 'kin' ? I wasn't born in, nor did I emigrated to, a tin pot country, and I wasn't born yesterday, so give your head a shake !!
Not referring to weapons at all. But general knowledge about survival without modern conveniences.........

Not referring to weapons at all. But general knowledge about survival without modern conveniences.........
I cannot reply to this without sounding condescending so I will be sarcastic instead, you're right, America is the only place that has shite weather, has survival courses, suffers long time power outages, has huge areas of wilderness, but American's are the only people that think they know more than anyone else. I bow down to your superior knowledge.

Now, shut up, I have to crawl outside the Igloo and wind up the clockwork gennie again.

I cannot reply to this without sounding condescending so I will be sarcastic instead, you're right, America is the only place that has shite weather, has survival courses, suffers long time power outages, has huge areas of wilderness, but American's are the only people that think they know more than anyone else. I bow down to your superior knowledge.

Now, shut up, I have to crawl outside the Igloo and wind up the clockwork gennie again.
You forgot to say you are going outside and may be some time.

My phone still hasn't rung.

@BigT
What's that again ??

You must be drinking tonight. Have one for me.

Let me guess another Brit explorer who met his demise??
Yes but his name liveth evermore.

Trumps name will also liveth, just not quite in the way he thinks.

Latest Threads