The Trump Presidency...

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Have read and was interested to see in the reports you provided...
In 2002, the agency began investigating allegations that Iran had conducted clandestine nuclear activities; the IAEA ultimately reported that some of these activities had violated Tehran’s safeguards agreement. Following more than three years of investigation, the IAEA Board of Governors referred the matter to the U.N. Security Council in February 2006. Since then, the council adopted six resolutions requiring Iran to take steps to alleviate international concerns about its nuclear program. This report provides a brief overview of Iran’s nuclear program and describes the legal basis for the actions taken by the IAEA board and the Security Council.

In conclusion it would therefore seem Iran has violated it’s agreements, so why should it now be trusted?
All before negotiation ( 2-3 years worth) and then agreement that had been put in place.

Then along came our friend, Trump, who it can be argued ( and many have), simply decided he did not want this s deal in place as it was evidence of his predecessors work.

Now we have trade with Iran being missed by both US and European businesses. A considerable amount of these trade flows will now be done with Russian and it Chinese entities. This is not a dissimilar fallout to the sanctions against Turkey.

There was no real thought behind the consequences.

Trump is cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Do try to follow your own train of logic rather that just parroting your former post. You almost had a train of thought going.
A fascinating read
How Trump is rolling back Obama’s legacy
During President Trump’s first year in office, Congress and his administration plan to review, revoke and overwrite key parts of his predecessor’s domestic legacy.
As of Jan. 20, here are the Obama-era rules and regulations impacted by the Vindictive Orange Maniac:

Executive actions
issued by Trump, which have the full force of law. Four more are in the works. One was tried and failed.

Cabinet-level agency decisions
from Trump's executive branch. 32 more are in the works.

Congressional Review Acts
targeting recently issued regulations. 20 were tried and failed.

New legislation
passed by Congress, which could affect old laws. One is in the works. One was tried and failed.

By Juliet Eilperin and Darla Cameron
Updated Jan. 20, 2018

Builder-turned-president Donald Trump has in many ways made good on his promise to be a political wrecking ball. But, he has found more success using the executive branch to undo his predecessor’s legacy than in writing new legislation or working with Congress.

Obama Rules
37 cancellations in the works
130 rules canceled
22 tried and failed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is just YEAR ONE, many more are in the works since January and just in case you are wondering, the privilege of overturning a previous administrations rule has been used ONCE in the last 50 years.

So yeah you are right - Hair Furor is not being vindictive at all.

Poor Donny Dumbo gets trolled by J.K.Rowling AGAIN :)

1534865119755.png

Diddums do it Donny

J.K. Rowling

@jk_rowling

I do'nt care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a diffrent Scool you haven't heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don't have to tell you there Names for this to be True.
09:10 - 19 Aug 2018
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder why the maniac hasn't called her a LOSER yet :)

View attachment 347271
Diddums do it Donny

J.K. Rowling
@jk_rowling

I do'nt care what Kids at School call me because they are all Disgusting Fake Losers and my Real Friends go to a diffrent Scool you haven't heard of and they think Im the Coolest and Smartest and we go to parties and I don't have to tell you there Names for this to be True.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed.

That would be rather sticky ground for him though.

She has sold over half a billion books and is worth about $650million.

All money she earned by her own talent and has the readies in the bank.

So not much of a loser then.

Whereas the Buffoon in chief lost the squillions his dad gave him, went bankrupt several times, had most of his business ventures go tits up and is mortgaged to the hilt in dubious property scams.

I’m surprised he hasn’t issued an EO cancelling his debts.

Nice story about Rowling: some kids were collecting cash to raise money for a scanner or somesuch for the local kids hospital. They knocked on her door and said they were trying to collect £25k for the scanner, expecting a score or a monkey in the begging bowl.

She said “hang on a minute” and came back with a cheque for the entire sum. Nice.

View attachment 347271
Diddums do it Donny

J.K. Rowling

@jk_rowling

I do sometimes think that Trump is what you would get if Nigel Molesworth had emigrated to America at a young age.

As he said about Manafort.
"He is my grate friend so I have let him off litely. He is much worse than this actually as his mummy call him 'darling' and kiss his ickle-pritty face. The old gurl must be blind. Or bats. Or both."

Edit. For the avoidance of doubt, this is fake news.
I hope.

Last edited:
1534868902125.png

I’m surprised he hasn’t issued an EO cancelling his debts.
How do you know he hasn't it's not like the Dump administration let's the American public know what going on these days.

Last edited:
How do you know he hasn't it's not like the WH let's the public know what going on these days.
Some people are saying the Google hit rate for "Crown immunity" has soared of late in the Washington area. I don't know.

I think that the truth is the last thing going on here, there are two narratives fighting it out..thats all.
You are Rudy Giuliani and I claim my 'Truth isn't Truth' T-shirt

Things to note for Trump fans

Truth is truth, lies are lies
There is no such thing as 'alternative facts', there is truth, and there are lies

1534909429439.png

Latest Threads