The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is that because Putin's orange puppet doesn't like him ??

John McCain has consistently been one of the classiest Republicans in office since he was elected.
Apparently, there's nothing too low, that he can stoop to that will meet with disapproval from his acolytes

I see there is a certain Orange Fat Cnut that, in his own words "I only hire the BEST people", also the same Fat Cnut that praised Omarosa in public SEVENTEEN times, and the same FAT Cnut that said "I will work tirelessly for the American people", yesterday managed to spend the whole day throwing out disparaging tweets against someone HE HIRED !!

Honestly, I don't give a flying F for why she got fired, she may have been a complete a-hole, but talk about dragging the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT down to street level brawling, this twat takes the ffffing biscuit !!
NINE tweets he has made about her since yesterday.

Even funnier when Sarah Fcukabee Sanders bitched at the press for spending time reporting this instead of focusing on the 'Great things the President has accomplished", now, call me old fashioned but personally I'm thinking that if the idiot hadn't tweeted a single word the press may not have spent any time on this at all !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump called former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman — the woman who once served as his highest-profile black staffer — a “dog” on Twitter Tuesday morning.

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” Trump tweeted. “Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
  • Donald Dump posted 3 tweets in 90 minutes about Omarosa. She 's obviously the most important issue on the President's mind - at a time when the country is under attack by the Russians and Turkey is leading a global economic crisis. I'm guessing she has more to tell, and Trump knows it
    John Lundin added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
    Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....
    17 replies92 retweets213 likes

• ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bottomline: He probably hired her because he wanted to shag her, she was useless at anything other than getting up peoples nose's, so Kelly fired her for upsetting the productive staff.

Having listened to the Mrs in full flow about high level firings and the way people in corporate life here do business Omarosa went into the whole thing with the intention of getting dirt. It is quite common at senior levels here for people to surreptitiosly record mettings and conversations. This is done as a back up to gather dirt in the event of a sudden career termination to allow for negotiation of compensation from a position of strength.

As an example: One of the ladies of colour who worked for the Mrs was being harangued by another senior vice president when no one else was around. She had no proof, and told the Mrs all about the events, the Mrs advised her to keep a daily diary and to use her iphone to record conversations whenever possible. When it eventually came to the stage of her leaving due to the unworkable work environment her lawyer was most impressed with the diary, notes and recordings. She got around $250K - female and black being harangued by a senior white male.

I wonder how many hours of recordings Omarosa has.

I see there is a certain Orange Fat Cnut that, in his own words "I only hire the BEST people", also the same Fat Cnut that praised Omarosa in public SEVENTEEN times, and the same FAT Cnut that said "I will work tirelessly for the American people", yesterday managed to spend the whole day throwing out disparaging tweets against someone HE HIRED !!

Honestly, I don't give a flying F for why she got fired, she may have been a complete a-hole, but talk about dragging the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT down to street level brawling, this twat takes the ffffing biscuit !!
NINE tweets he has made about her since yesterday.

Even funnier when Sarah Fcukabee Sanders bitched at the press for spending time reporting this instead of focusing on the 'Great things the President has accomplished", now, call me old fashioned but personally I'm thinking that if the idiot hadn't tweeted a single word the press may not have spent any time on this at all !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump called former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault Newman — the woman who once served as his highest-profile black staffer — a “dog” on Twitter Tuesday morning.

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” Trump tweeted. “Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!
  • Donald Dump posted 3 tweets in 90 minutes about Omarosa. She 's obviously the most important issue on the President's mind - at a time when the country is under attack by the Russians and Turkey is leading a global economic crisis. I'm guessing she has more to tell, and Trump knows it
    John Lundin added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
    Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....
    17 replies92 retweets213 likes

• ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, but Omarosa’s got a recording of Trump saying the N word...
Or, no, she hasn’t got the recording, but she heard it...
Or someone she knew said they heard it...
Or someone omorosa knew said that they had heard that someone else knew that there was a recording of Trump saying the N word, becaus they had heard that someone else heard it...
But anyway, there’s a video of Trump doing something in a lift, but nobody knows what it contains, but someone’s definitely got it.
And there’s definitely a tape of Russian hookers peeing on Trump, because it was in a newspapers that there was a tape handed over to the FBI by the Steele dossier, paid for by the Democratic Party, that definitely 100% exists, but almost uniquely amongst embassasing tapes about trump hasn’t been leaked to CNN.

Edit:

And this tape is, like, this time, definitely, once and for all, going to destroy Trumps chances of winning the primaries/getting elected/winning the electoral college/taking up office/lasting 100 days/lasting 6 months/lasting a year/winning the mid-terms/lasting 2 years/lasting a full term/getting reelected*

*delete as appropriate

Last edited:
Trump signals he may ignore Russia provisions in defense bill he just signed
By: Joe Gould   22 minutes ago
Trump signals he may ignore Russia provisions in defense bill he just signed

WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump said in a statement he reserves the right to ignore the defense authorization law’s ban on U.S. recognition of Russian sovereignty over Crimea, among 50 other provisions he says tread on his authority as president.

Trump objected to four of eight provisions focused on Russia. For example, the law would limit the use of federal funds to recognize Russian control over Crimea, but Trump asserted his authority as commander-in-chief and said the law would unduly “dictate the position of the United States in external military and foreign affairs.”

Trump invoked executive privilege against a requirement he report to Congress whether he has raised the New START Treaty nuclear weapons with Moscow.

Trump voiced concerns Congress was handcuffing his military and diplomatic powers over a ban on military-to-military cooperation between the U.S. and Russia, limits on his implementation of the Open Skies Treaty — which allows reciprocal reconnaissance flights — and a mandate he report whether Russia is breaching the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.

Trump objected to a mandate he designate a National Security Council official responsible for the U.S. government response to malign foreign influence operations and campaigns. (Trump has sent mixed messages even as the heads of U.S. national security agencies have said Russia acted to influence and disrupt the 2016 election and is working to do the same with 2018 midterms.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For someone who recently said "there's nobody tougher ion Russia than me " there seems to be a lot of leeway for Putin's Puppet to help ease the Russians pain.

A) Or, no, she hasn’t got the recording, but she heard it...
Or someone omorosa knew said that they had heard that someone else knew that there was a recording of Trump saying the N word, becaus they had heard that someone else heard it...
But anyway, there’s a video of Trump doing something in a lift, but nobody knows what it contains, but someone’s definitely got it.
And there’s definitely a tape of Russian hookers peeing on Trump, because it was in a newspapers that there was a tape handed over to the FBI by the Steele dossier, paid for by the Democratic Party, that definitely 100% exists, but almost uniquely amongst embassasing tapes about trump hasn’t been leaked to CNN.

Edit:

B) And this tape is, like, this time, definitely, once and for all, going to destroy Trumps chances of winning the primaries/getting elected/winning the electoral college/taking up office/lasting 100 days/lasting 6 months/lasting a year/winning the mid-terms/lasting 2 years/lasting a full term/getting reelected*

*delete as appropriate
a) laughable when you take into account the orange clown hasn't spoken anything truthful since coming into office.
and
b) blah, blah, blah. yawn.
1534279789683.png

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Or, no, she hasn’t got the recording, but she heard it...

Edit:

And this tape is, like, this time, definitely, once and for all, going to destroy Trumps chances of winning the primaries/getting elected/winning the electoral college/taking up office/lasting 100 days/lasting 6 months/lasting a year/winning the mid-terms/lasting 2 years/lasting a full term/getting reelected*

*delete as appropriate
But you're comfy with the McCain thing then? I mean that proves what a man of integrity he is right?

Is that because Putin's orange puppet doesn't like him ??

John McCain has consistently been one of the classiest Republicans in office since he was elected.
He screwed us on health care, which many people here will not forgive him for. But the difference is that my neutrality is based on his political life only. The man was a long term “guest” at the Hanoi Hilton and nobody here can judge him, and the Donald attacking him for that I don’t like. He endured more than most, and only his fellow POWS can comment.

He screwed us on health care, which many people here will not forgive him for. But the difference is that my neutrality is based on his political life only. The man was a long term “guest” at the Hanoi Hilton and nobody here can judge him, and the Donald attacking him for that I don’t like. He endured more than most, and only his fellow POWS can comment.
McCain wasn't the only Republican who didn't vote on party lines on health care bill and wasn't that due to them having a responsibility to do the best for their electorate.

Bottomline: He probably hired her because he wanted to shag her, she was useless at anything other than getting up peoples nose's, so Kelly fired her for upsetting the productive staff.

Having listened to the Mrs in full flow about high level firings and the way people in corporate life here do business Omarosa went into the whole thing with the intention of getting dirt. It is quite common at senior levels here for people to surreptitiosly record mettings and conversations. This is done as a back up to gather dirt in the event of a sudden career termination to allow for negotiation of compensation from a position of strength.

As an example: One of the ladies of colour who worked for the Mrs was being harangued by another senior vice president when no one else was around. She had no proof, and told the Mrs all about the events, the Mrs advised her to keep a daily diary and to use her iphone to record conversations whenever possible. When it eventually came to the stage of her leaving due to the unworkable work environment her lawyer was most impressed with the diary, notes and recordings. She got around $250K - female and black being harangued by a senior white male.

I wonder how many hours of recordings Omarosa has.
Regardless of how many tapes she has or what is on them the real question should be, why was she in the situation room as her position does not seem to require her to be in what is supposed to be one of the most secure locations in the US and do security drills allow mobile devices inside given the Snowdon debacle. Someone should be getting a bikkie and beverage free interview.

You've got to hand it to Trump, saying the unthinkable:

Trump Wants to Make Asbestos Great Again

Or he's so stupid and his self interest in trying not to pay for dealing with asbestos in his properties is working away in his brain.

The article has probably overstated the issue by Trump and I guess asbestos can be safe if handled correctly. However, the hazards from careless use and accidents to my mind is not worth it, and he's ignoring that there are now alternatives given that industry has had to adapt to not being able to use asbestos and in the case of construction in the UK since the 1990s. For instance, intumescent paints and coatings are available for steel to protect it from fire.

Regardless of how many tapes she has or what is on them the real question should be, why was she in the situation room as her position does not seem to require her to be in what is supposed to be one of the most secure locations in the US and do security drills allow mobile devices inside given the Snowdon debacle. Someone should be getting a bikkie and beverage free interview.
I would assume Kelly was using the room as an office, come meeting room, at the time and not for its primary intended purpose. A building like the White House where space is at a premium you use what you can when you can I would think. Following that line of thought; as it was not being used for its intended purpose then maybe the security drills were not in place and are only active at the times it is being used as 'The Situation Room' - slack drills.

I have been in a location where there were a couple of secure rooms that had security outside them when they were being used for secure meetings but, nowt when they were unused. People used to wander along the relevant corridor, peer around the corner and use the comfy chairs for adhoc meetings if they were unused.

I would assume Kelly was using the room as an office, come meeting room, at the time and not for its primary intended purpose. A building like the White House where space is at a premium you use what you can when you can I would think. Following that line of thought; as it was not being used for its intended purpose then maybe the security drills were not in place and are only active at the times it is being used as 'The Situation Room' - slack drills.

I have been in a location where there were a couple of secure rooms that had security outside them when they were being used for secure meetings but, nowt when they were unused. People used to wander along the relevant corridor, peer around the corner and use the comfy chairs for adhoc meetings if they were unused.
I know the White House isn't all that big but you would think a senior cabinet member would have his own office. I've had previous employers who stipulated phones off and on the table during meetings, I even had one who had a security bod who collected everyone's phones at the meeting room door and gave us all wave a metal detector wand to double check.

Latest Threads