The TRULY MOST toughest military training in the world...

X59

LE
Of course some start younger than others...

326E084600000578-3502445-Mothers_often_feel_under_pressure_to_be_perfect_but_not_everyone-m-77_1458576619408.jpg

All I see is cleavage.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
It's a propaganda thingy, they were all wearing the cricket type ball protector;)

Not these ones, Eric - they were literally stark bollock naked.

I just had a quick look - I can't post links but a Google for vids of 'slaves kicked in balls' will get examples.

Last edited:
Not these ones, Eric - they were literally stark bollock naked.

I just had a quick look - I can't post links but a Google for vids of 'slaves kicked in balls' will get examples.

I was just fooling around. Back in secondary school I got a cricket ball in the nuts, it dropped me like a sack of spuds, that pain is unbelievable, friggin PE teacher simply said don't rub em son count em, the barstuard.

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a design for the country of Shetitwanksia...

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
Speshnaz ...

(That's another million years in Purgatory for me <sigh>)
I'm not really sure what you mean Cogi?

Shall I add the catholic nonsense about purgatory to the long list of anglican junk that you already have to deal with...heaven, hell, angels, demons, resurrections, souls, free will etc...? Let me know if you spot any pink unicorns in cloud cuckoo land and I'll understand...:roll:

I was just fooling around. Back in secondary school I got a cricket ball in the nuts, it dropped me like a sack of spuds, that pain is unbelievable, friggin PE teacher simply said don't rub em son count em, the barstuard.
Take away the pain, but leave the swelling.

CFB

The Womens Auxiliary Balloon Corps basic training is pretty tough apparently.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads