The Trippy / Ctauch Mutual I hate you thread

#1
Roll up Kids. This is the Thread to watch grown adults act like kids.

Two people who can't help but allow their mutual dislike pollute otherwise intelligent threads.

Trip, Ctauch you have as many posts as it takes. Two Knockdowns, Two Submissions or a knockout decides the winner.

When you feel the hatred bubbling up, try not to vent on an otherwise intelligent thread, move it to here and allow us other lesser mortals to not have to trawl through pages of gash top get to a cogent point.

This is where to take your drivel. Feel free.


AAAAAAANNNNNNDDDD BOX!
 
#2
Seconded.

I'm not taking sides either. That last bunch of twitterings undermined both their credibilities, which is such a shame. They both have good, meaningful things to say [from different viewpoints as well]. Why 2 adults found it necessary [or appropriate] to keep sniping at each other is beyond me.
 
#3
where is it must ahve missed it???

Lets see what is being said
 
#5
blue_sophist said:
easesprings said:
where is it must ahve missed it???

Lets see what is being said
MODs have mercifully been pruning the worst outbursts, which made BiscuitsAB and a few others look quite polite.
Probabably not worth viewing now
 

scaryspice

LE
Moderator
#6
easesprings said:
where is it must ahve missed it???

Lets see what is being said
No let's not. I've dtiched most of it as not worth reading.
 
#7
blue_sophist said:
MODs have mercifully been pruning the worst outbursts, which made BiscuitsAB and a few others look quite polite.
Now that is a compliment I don't deserve, Biscuits is a GOD in the putdowns arena. But thanks anywho
 
#8
Its a bit unfair - Trippy will have his bum chum virgil battering CT around the head with his strap on dildo.
 
#9
Cool. Watching these two slack jawed inbreds scrap will be like watching 'bum fight; the rematch'.

Whoever wins gets to keep the banjo.
 
#10
There is a risk that Trip won't join in, of course.

Still, Flash can go in as the substitute ... he may just be up to verbal jousting on the International stage. :wink:
 
#11
blue_sophist said:
There is a risk that Trip won't join in, of course.

Still, Flash can go in as the substitute ... he may just be up to verbal jousting on the International stage. :wink:

Entering a banter/wit battle with ctauch is akin to Joseph Stalin joining Chipping Sodbury under twelves debating society.
 
#12
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
blue_sophist said:
There is a risk that Trip won't join in, of course.
Still, Flash can go in as the substitute ... he may just be up to verbal jousting on the International stage. :wink:
Entering a banter/wit battle with ctauch is akin to Joseph Stalin joining Chipping Sodbury under twelves debating society.
But ctauch knows lots of rude words ... can you cope with the stress?
 
#13
scaryspice said:
easesprings said:
where is it must ahve missed it???

Lets see what is being said
No let's not. I've dtiched most of it as not worth reading.
scaryspice, I suggest that you 'ditch' this thread as well, since it's not worth reading as either. I have no plans of posting in this thread ever again once I address a couple of things here.

I have no hate message for any poster on this board; however, I do not let people insult me and let them get away with it without responding in kind. I don't like taking hijacking of the thread, nor do I enjoy such slagging and/or name calling matches.

If one cared they could have traced the battle between ctauch and I back to ctauch, taking the thread in question into a slagging match. It will now be impossible to trace this back to the start, due to the Mod's removal of the slagging material on both sides.

I of course, realize that most of you could care less who started it, etc. You would just like to see it end. Be aware, that I would like to see such slagging ended myself.

To be fair, I have only responded to people who start slagging me in whatever thread that they make such attacks. I have tried the PM route, only to find that they post the PM in the open in a public thread. So, I respond to attacks where and when they occur.

Perhaps, those of you that are complaining about such slagging matches, should address the poster, that starts such slagging and personal attacks, when the poster makes them, and/or report them to the Mods.

I for one, would like to see the Mods remove any personal attacks, as they occur not after several exchanges between posters. If this occurred there would be no need to reply in kind to such attacks.

As for this thread, I see that the end result is drawing people who seem to have an issue with one or both of us, or never miss a chance to slag an American. This thread just allows such people to slag, one or both of us. I think most regular users here, know who always seems to attack anything I post here, I know I sure do. (This is already happening and no doubt will continue until this thread is deleted.)

Example? Look at the 'dingerr' post here. He & I have had many slagging matches both in PMs and in public. He never misses a chance, to slag me. IMHO, the Mod should remove his post and warn him about such personal attacks. Will that happen? I somehow doubt it. I guess, we'll see how well such attacks are handled here.

Sadly, unless the posters that use slagging and personal attacks are addressed when they start such attacks, it leaves no options for those that are attacked, except to respond to such attacks. :wink:
 
#14
All best left dead and buried, IMO.

Wrong [Multi-National] forum, wrong [serious] topic, for the outbreaks that occurred.

Disappointing.

Harrumph.
 
#15
Trip, youre in the wrong place if you dont like or understand 'personal attacks or insults'.

Best you ship you hick butt back to mil.com where the rest of your family interbreed with other like minded quarter-wits.
 
#16
Excellent use of the Thread Trip :D

Now if you could just use it when anybody has a dig and you "respond in Kind" the Threads would be a much better place.

I'm serious! Someone dogs you off, C and P the link to your response in here within the thread in question.

Alternatively, don't respond at all. Rise above it, realise that you are the bigger and better person by not even deigning to answer the insult.

Whatever, its your life.

Heed
 
#17
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Trip, youre in the wrong place if you dont like or understand 'personal attacks or insults'.

Best you ship you hick butt back to mil.com where the rest of your family interbreed with other like minded quarter-wits.
Flashy, to be fair ... the sh1t that ctauch was throwing was utterly bizarre and out of order. Seriously.

The sh1t that you throw is simply the delusion of an Uber-Pilot who believes he owns the Planet.
 
#18
blue_sophist said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Trip, youre in the wrong place if you dont like or understand 'personal attacks or insults'.

Best you ship you hick butt back to mil.com where the rest of your family interbreed with other like minded quarter-wits.
Flashy, to be fair ... the sh1t that ctauch was throwing was utterly bizarre and out of order. Seriously.

The sh1t that you throw is simply the delusion of an Uber-Pilot who believes he owns the Planet.
Ctauch is bizarre but Trip is usually just up his own arse and believes in his own self importance and arrogance over us all here in little Engerland [sic].

He reminds me of a septic Sven.

I suppose every continent has one. Asia had Pol Pot.
 
#19
blue_sophist said:
Flashy, to be fair ... the sh1t that ctauch was throwing was utterly bizarre and out of order. Seriously.

The sh1t that you throw is simply the delusion of an Uber-Pilot who believes he owns the Planet.
Now what was so bizzare about me telling tripe that he's a dribbling old cnut that should go back to fondeling his backbottom and counting his piles?
 
#20
ctauch said:
blue_sophist said:
Flashy, to be fair ... the sh1t that ctauch was throwing was utterly bizarre and out of order. Seriously.
The sh1t that you throw is simply the delusion of an Uber-Pilot who believes he owns the Planet.
Now what was so bizzare about me telling tripe that he's a dribbling old cnut that should go back to fondeling his backbottom and counting his piles?
1. Gratuitously rude, on a serious thread.
2. Inappropriate and un-necessary.
3. ... whatever.

I have actually lost interest completely, as you have undermined all the potentially useful inputs you made by gobbing off like a hick.
IMO, of course. 8)
 

Latest Threads

Top