• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Tourettes Research Institute...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, b@ll@cks, ha, ha, ha, flaps, ha, ha, t1ts.

What's tourettes anyway?

:) Watched a documentary over here about a german tourette's 'sufferer' a couple of weeks ago. First time I've ever found a german bloke even remotely amusing. Last one was a Down's person but they're just hard work...

watch "not another teen movie" for a classic scene - the cheerleader with tourette's.

At a big game:

Cheerleader: "Give us a V!" Crowd: "V!!!!!!"

"Give us an I!" "I!!!!!!!"

"Give us a K!" "K!!!"

"Give us a SH*T C*NT F*CK A*SE B*LLOCKS!!!!!!!!" "sh*t c*nt f*ck a*se b*llocks!!!!"

I swear to god. Im sure my mates dog has got it. He is not like

woof woof woof woof u Twa't woof woof I'll fcuk u nobed woof woof woof woof DIE SHET HEAD

But he aint far of it comes over to ya barks like fuck then is calm then sits down goes fcukin nuts then chills out again. ya cant win

Maybe it can sense the aids

I've always wondered if deaf people (sorry, hearing impared, differently audially abled or whatever) get tourettes? do they suddenly sign 'fusk off cnuttybollocks' or similar?

They could be doing this to me all the time (with or without tourettes) and I'd never know.

theoriginalphantom said:
I've always wondered if deaf people (sorry, hearing impared, differently audially abled or whatever) get tourettes? do they suddenly sign 'fusk off cnuttybollocks' or similar?

They could be doing this to me all the time (with or without tourettes) and I'd never know.
Bloot!!............Groagh!!.........'coffee-to-keyboard-and-out-through-the-nose' moment!!!!

*thinks*............AND what if they had a stu-stut-stutter, to.

Serious question though, does tourettes only effect those who can vocalise their thoughts?

Tourette's would be wasted on the deaf I reckon. They could be coming out with some brilliant stuff but due to their usual terrible diction, 90% of it would be unintelligible leaving nothing more amusing than the odd bark for us to be getting along with... :(

theoriginalphantom said:

Is this a wah? Surely it is obvious that most deaf people can speak and swear. Now if it was a deaf and dumb person then this would make sense! :?