The Tourettes Research Institute...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Nov 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought this was funny... :lol:

Attached Files:

2. Ha, ha, ha, ha, b@ll@cks, ha, ha, ha, flaps, ha, ha, t1ts.

What's tourettes anyway?

3. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. :) Watched a documentary over here about a german tourette's 'sufferer' a couple of weeks ago. First time I've ever found a german bloke even remotely amusing. Last one was a Down's person but they're just hard work...

5. 'Johns not mad' - a great document...the follow up was great too - always good for a laugh!

6. watch "not another teen movie" for a classic scene - the cheerleader with tourette's.

At a big game:

Cheerleader: "Give us a V!" Crowd: "V!!!!!!"

"Give us an I!" "I!!!!!!!"

"Give us a K!" "K!!!"

"Give us a SH*T C*NT F*CK A*SE B*LLOCKS!!!!!!!!" "sh*t c*nt f*ck a*se b*llocks!!!!"

7. or the girl in Deuce Bigalow, Male Giglo, scrotum, scrotum licker!

8. I swear to god. Im sure my mates dog has got it. He is not like

woof woof woof woof u Twa't woof woof I'll fcuk u nobed woof woof woof woof DIE SHET HEAD

But he aint far of it comes over to ya barks like fuck then is calm then sits down goes fcukin nuts then chills out again. ya cant win

Maybe it can sense the aids

9. Excellent... and the women with narcolepsy :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. I've always wondered if deaf people (sorry, hearing impared, differently audially abled or whatever) get tourettes? do they suddenly sign 'fusk off cnuttybollocks' or similar?

They could be doing this to me all the time (with or without tourettes) and I'd never know.

11. Tell him to wash his hands out with soap.

12. Bloot!!............Groagh!!.........'coffee-to-keyboard-and-out-through-the-nose' moment!!!!

*thinks*............AND what if they had a stu-stut-stutter, to.