The Toppest of Top Days

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, May 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

My day has been absolutely top.

Absolutely everything has been bang on. Scran, happy clients, more scran and some very acceptable beer - and it's only just "Tea O'clock" in fact it's nearly "Gin O'clock" but who'se counting?

So, what's your "Toppest of Top Days"?
  2. Still running the brothel then?
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Nah, had to close it down. The girls were getting too adventurous for the clientele.... ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Well not everyone shares your taste in pre-op transexuals.
  5. Can you quantify "a day?" As I've had some cracking top "days" that have lasted for well over 48hrs.
  6. You want the 7th floor in Pascha, Koln. Alledgedly.
  7. No Watersports with a duuuurty whoooooer? Pretty shoite end of the day realy.
  8. This night 29 years ago was pretty good. I was in Gothenburg wearing red. It was pouring with rain however.
  9. HHH

HHH LE

Did you score as well?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Never had a top day. My telly's broke and the lotto numbers came up zip again. The wife's left me and the bull terrier has eaten my vibrator.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HHH

HHH LE

Make the most of a bad day by shoving the dog up your hoop while counting to 49 and every time you come use that number in this weeks lottery.
  12. Since he ate the vibrator, he's hard to catch...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well I sacked my prosthetist yesterday, that felt pretty good.

Even better today when I got a different prosthetist and I could see down her top whilst she fiddled with me.
    • Like Like x 6
  14. One top day in 2004 included watching my team win, followed by shagging my bleach and scarlet-haired sex-kitten, followed by going to see one of my favourite bands & a few beers, followed by another shag with said bleach and scarlet-haired sex-kitten, then our Chinese meal was delivered, then sleep.
  15. You had sex twice in 2004,greedy bastard!